Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808278 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2018
buske:

Yeah... I'm currently at the AC venue... Scheduled time: 7:30am

Wish you all the best. I'm in jos too waiting for 1:30pm batch.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by rexibity(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2018
I'm on my way to the venue... Hope I can still make it guys??
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by moemindz: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
People ooooo

For those that have not been scheduled.

I've been in touch with fbn to complain and they re not giving me anyour substantial response. One of them mentioned that the Ac would end today overall for lagos...

Wetin we go do oooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
atamaraph:
good evening, please was neco accepted during documentation? Thanks

Sorry I do not have the right answer to this question as I used a wassce certificate for my documentation but you can confirm from the contact persons. Thank you
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
rexibity:
I'm on my way to the venue... Hope I can still make it guys??

I hope you made it
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by rexibity(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Loboski:

I hope you made it
yes I did...twas a tedious experience, but was fun.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks to everyone that's contributed on this thread. All the tips came in handy, had my AC yesterday in jos. Was stressful but i aced it. Thanks again.

For those that got success mails last year, please how long after the AC did the mail drop?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bayus2003(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
oyeyipow:
Thanks to everyone that's contributed on this thread. All the tips came in handy, had my AC yesterday in jos. Was stressful but i aced it. Thanks again.

For those that got success mails last year, please how long after the AC did the mail drop?
Aced it? Easy bro

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
bayus2003:
Aced it? Easy bro

Let me speak what i want into existence na grin I believe i did well tho, probably sounded arrogant the other time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
eagledan:
does it mean that the AC is in two batches a day. Cos my time is 1.30 pm on 16th

i think so...
but nit sure
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2018
oyeyipow:

Let me speak what i want into existence na grin I believe i did well tho, probably sounded arrogant the other time. undecided

Baba say ur mind jare, i hope ur confession comes to reality!!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
So FBN called me last night and asked if I can resume TS today or tomorrow. A day's notice? Who does that.
I asked to be moved to the next batch, but I was told there might be no other batch after this.

My company requires a 3 months' notice to properly resign, at best - a month. Asking me to resign overnight and resume with you is highly unprofessional, even if it's a graduate trainee position.

Well, there's good news. I got a much better offer from another firm and I'll be joining them in a month. So it's all good for me in the end.

I wish everyone on this thread all the best, from those who have made it through TS, to those who are yet to be called for AC. Be rest assured that if it's meant for you, no one can take it from you.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't understand the "no batch after this" part. What about the people that just had their assessment?
dkingskid:
So FBN called me last night and asked if I can resume TS today or tomorrow. A day's notice? Who does that.
I asked to be moved to the next batch, but I was told there might be no other batch after this.

My company requires a 3 months' notice to properly resign, at best - a month. Asking me to resign overnight and resume with you is highly unprofessional, even if it's a graduate trainee position.

Well, there's good news. I got a much better offer from another firm and I'll be joining them in a month. So it's all good for me in the end.

I wish everyone on this thread all the best, from those who have made it through TS, to those who are yet to be called for AC. Be rest assured that if it's meant for you, no one can take it from you.

Cheers!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Well I also don't know. I don't think it's for the guys who just did A.C. tho. I guess its for the first set of AC last year. But then I don't know for sure, it's what the representative told me.
Divami:
I don't understand the "no batch after this" part. What about the people that just had their assessment?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by olajamade: 3:30am On Feb 16, 2018
I am also involved 1.30pm
eagledan:
Got invite for AC @ Enugu on the 16th
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Dkingskid, pls did u do documentation and medicals or this is ur first call so far after AC?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2018
So this is still on after 2 freeaking years Smh for first bank! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Billi101: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2018
olajamade:
I am also involved 1.30pm
Please my Enugu people, how do you find your way from AKTC park to the Location?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Any news

Besides how long do u guys think its gonna take to get feedback from AC.

Any one with inside info pls
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Guys in TS, I'm guessing you now see how easy it is to come back online and drop info once you get into the TS grin grin you should say thank you to iamabraham tho undecided have a swell time and pls reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Onlywoman92:
Guys in TS, I'm guessing you now see how easy it is to come back online and drop info once you get into the TS grin grin you should say thank you to iamabraham tho undecided have a swell time and pls reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Hello..... Have you guys that just left TS been posted ?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Compass14: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
No ooo.... Brown Sucre will still post o, she is just trying to get settled with the courses,food and avoid going to guy's room.... She also wants to help beg the reliable source to reduce our cut off after posting..... Make una read o..... 75 is 75.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Swthrt brownsugar is home waiting for posting ,according to reliable source reaching me,d conversion guys dat were pending got posted. So next is ours.for ours ,more than 20 people didn't make up to 75 but 70 is bn used. Does not mean u should not read.......cia adiós I'm done!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kaystal(f): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
brownsucre1:
Swthrt brownsugar is home waiting for posting ,according to reliable source reaching me,d conversion guys dat were pending got posted. So next is ours.for ours ,more than 20 people didn't make up to 75 but 70 is bn used. Does not mean u should not read.......cia adiós I'm done!
please what happens to those that don't meet up with the cut off mark?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
This place is silent!!!!
Well have they concluded AC exercise in all locations?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by eagledan: 4:50am On Feb 22, 2018
I guess so. Waiting for the next stage
sadewodu:
This place is silent!!!!
Well have they concluded AC exercise in all locations?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Igwepaschal: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Any idea on when to hear from them after AC?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=Igwepaschal post=65280262]Any idea on when to hear fro m them after AC?[/quote
it's like ac have been concluded for regions,who knows when to expect the results.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by daceo1(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2018
congratulations to everyone here who made TS and were invited for AC...pls i need clarification.. is FBNQUEST merchant bank recruitment process same with FBN ?
thanks in anticipation for your swift response undecidedcongratulations to everyone here who made TS and were invited for AC...pls i need clarification.. is FBNQUEST merchant bank recruitment process same with FBN ?
thanks in anticipation for your swift response
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
daceo1:
congratulations to everyone here who made TS and were invited for AC...pls i need clarification.. is FBNQUEST merchant bank recruitment process same with FBN ?
thanks in anticipation for your swift response undecidedcongratulations to everyone here who made TS and were invited for AC...pls i need clarification.. is FBNQUEST merchant bank recruitment process same with FBN ?
thanks in anticipation for your swift response

To your question, the answer is yes and no.
FBNQUEST merchant bank is a subsidiary of FBN holdings but different from First Bank Nigeria Ltd. (which is itself also an offshoot of FBN holdings)

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by athorello(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi y'all,
Apart from the current TS are there others awaiting TS? How soon should the AC expect mails to drop?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
athorello:
Hi y'all,
Apart from the current TS are there others awaiting TS? How soon should the AC expect mails to drop?

The new batch (TS folks) commenced this month i presume, meaning they'll probably round off May.

Since TS is by batches apparently, the next set will(or may ) be May too, meaning those that finished ACs will probably get mails around March/April.
Hypothetically though

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.