Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808325 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ogeyon(f): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
I too graceokwajebi@gmail.com
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2017
please this is FBN thread and it's not nice derailing it, for those asking for pwc question, follow the link below to download some SHL materials and further questions should be directly to pwc thread..Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AAC1sI6bxIpo0tWyaQsdJ6ZFa?dl=0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2017
This FBN people sef, na wa o, it seems they are just not ready.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheBatman:
My brother it's a long walk, it best one doesn't his or her mind on immediate things, I believe the recruitment may still take between 3-4 months so it's best not to raise one hope too high, if it comes earlier than that, great...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheBatman:
The recruitment normally will take 5-6 months. Hopefully everything will be concluded by April or 1st week of May. just be patient a little. Continue to build on ur skills!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gkemz: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
I equally wrote the exam on dec but till now I've not heard from dem concerning the next step.

Pls join me to thank God. He's been so good to me after quitting my previous job, i secured a better one. Out of many who sat for the 1st and second stages of the exam which was proceeded with interview stage, at every stage candidates were eliminated that only few made it to the last stage. I'm among the chosen ones. It's not about being intelligent or smart but everything depends on grace. At a point i almost gave up but i continued to hang on.

Don't give up. because others failed, doesn't mean you can't do it. Give it a try. because economy is bad doesn't mean you will remain in that position. C'mon keep the faith alive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gkemz:
I equally wrote the exam on dec but till now I've not heard from dem concerning the next step.

Pls join me to thank God. He's been so good to me after quitting my previous job, i secured a better one. Out of many who sat for the 1st and second stages of the exam which was proceeded with interview stage, at every stage candidates were eliminated that only few made it to the last stage. I'm among the chosen ones. It's not about being intelligent or smart but everything depends on grace. At a point i almost gave up but i continued to hang on.

Don't give up. because others failed, doesn't mean you can't do it. Give it a try. because economy is bad doesn't mean you will remain in that position. C'mon keep the faith alive.
Congrats bro
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gkemz: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Congrats bro
Thanks bro
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by aabodunrin(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
onlinesecret:
please help me with PWC past questions
daudadihno@yahoo.com

THANKS
pls wot the meaning of PWC
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ITAB: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Price Waterhouse Coopers, Google it to know more about them
aabodunrin:

pls wot the meaning of PWC
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Murme: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gkemz:

congrats bro.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Khalifa22: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
congrats man
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by omolorlarh: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gkemz:

congratulations
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by aabodunrin(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
ITAB:
Price Waterhouse Coopers, Google it to know more about them
thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Gkemz:

Which organization is dat? A big congratulations anyway.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Roomies we really need to call HR in FBN, this recruitment is beginning to take time. some of us just want to start the work now. other banks dat is far below FBN in everything are almost done with theirs. Group admin pls intensify effort and call someone in their head office for us. I just hope the good message go begin enter this week. First bank ur prospective staffs are begging you. Listen to our cry pls. God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Okpanwu:
Roomies we really need to call HR in FBN, this recruitment is beginning to take time. some of us just want to start the work now. other banks dat is far below FBN in everything are almost done with theirs. Group admin pls intensify effort and call someone in their head office for us. I just hope the good message go begin enter this week. First bank ur prospective staffs are begging you. Listen to our cry pls. God bless you all!
Really wish we could, their HR numbers and mail is kept as a secret, have tried getting it but to no avail, people I know aren't in the head office this it's a problem, we can only keep hoping and praying
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
mayoor15:
Really wish we could, their HR numbers and mail is kept as a secret, have tried getting it but to no avail, people I know aren't in the head office this it's a problem, we can only keep hoping and praying
OK. it is well!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
maryjabeez:
U guys shld calm down, coys have protocols they must observe. When they are thru, they will def get back to u. We jez wrote d test in December oo, kai! undecided lipsrsealed
and we are in February 2017 oo, maybe we should wait till December 2017 to get a reply

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Why are you people ranting na ..go to their head office at marina if you think they owe you any explanation na...simple as ABC

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Olam10:
Why are you people ranting na ..go to their head office at marina if you think they owe you any explanation na...simple as ABC

Mind ur language my friend. no foul language and words pls. everyone is entitle to his/her view. tanks and God bless you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ITAB: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2017
He only spoke the truth na n he was even polite about it sef, complaining here won't make them release the results
Okpanwu:

Mind ur language my friend. no foul language and words pls. everyone is entitle to his/her view. tanks and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
I just got a success mail from FBN.

The mail reads that they have successfully linked my account with BVN and as such, i can now make transactions with my debit card.

join me in this celebration grin

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Okpanwu:

bro read it well...no foul language ...ranting means shouting/complaining....and God bless you sef

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Olam10:
bro read it well...no foul language ...ranting means shouting/complaining....and God bless you sef
It is well my brother cry
Olam10:
It is well my brother.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by michaelbelgium(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
I sat for a test in December 2016...dont i deserve to know if i passed or failed the test??...

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
michaelbelgium:
I sat for a test in December 2016...dont i deserve to know if i passed or failed the test??...

No!! grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by medexico(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Sambest2:
You guys should understand the emoticon cry . I believe what he (medexico) meant was that he just saw the mail for the test which we have already written, i.e, he missed the test.

No mind them. How was the test and what's the progress so far?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=medexico post=53495003]

No mind them. How was the test and what's the progress so far?[/quote

Guys,
Like seriously,when are we expecting this result?all this back and forth will not help us.We need correct,authentic,concrete information.Like michealbelgium rightly observed,we need to know the outcome of the test.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Since we did an online test, the outcome should not take long...1 week max. My best bet for the delay is that they are either scrutinizing the documents we submitted or resolving issues like multiple test scores. A friend of mine was invited twice even after successfully doing the test the first time.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
DanXplore:
Since we did an online test, the outcome should not take long...1 week max. My best bet for the delay is that they are either scrutinizing the documents we submitted or resolving issues like multiple test scores. A friend of mine was invited twice even after successfully doing the test the first time.
You are very correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.