Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809374 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2017
mayoor15:
kaydagreat, don't know if you are still with first bank, but if you are, please help share some information with guys here at least to ease people's tension, coz here is turning to a war zone
Mayoor15, on a daily basis, I visit FBN regional office here in Abuja becos is very close to were I do my runnings, I have met people dat I tink could give us verifiable information as regard to this recruitment. all dis delay is as a result of fluctuations in businesses across the globe. Do you just employ people dat you cannot pay, NO! let's just exercise some patient. for example, a friend called me dis morning dat he applied for a placement in UBA since last year April and today he was called to complete his documentation. this same UBA declared their earnings in this same month. I just hope, FBN will not postpone the declaration of their earnings again this month. so instead of raining abuses, pls let's be matured. after all, am looking for the job too, although, I no de frustration dat comes with this kind of unending wait!!!!!!!!!! We shall all emerge as a conquerors!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chinco19(f): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
They postponed their report to end of April already. I just hope NSE's call for urgent filing hastens them up. But then, while waiting, try out other vacancies. It wouldn't hurt to do so.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Khalifa22: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Source of info of the financial report?
chinco19:
They postponed their report to end of April already. I just hope NSE's call for urgent filing hastens them up. But then, while waiting, try out other vacancies. It wouldn't hurt to do so.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
chinco19:
Again?? Kaiiiiiii, I tuwale for first bank, am out of this room mhennnnn. keep me posting, if there's any information pls. hustling continue!!!!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Before I go, you can send ur CV to recruitment@Gtbank.com, subject of the mail: Entry trainee program. a friend of mine just got called last week by Gtbank for a test and his slated for interview by 1st week of April. you might be lucky to be call. am still waiting for them sha. let's assist each other with available placement pending when FBN will get bk to us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Khalifa22: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bless Up Bro
Okpanwu:
Before I go, you can send ur CV to recruitment@Gtbank.com, subject of the mail: Entry trainee program. a friend of mine just got called last week by Gtbank for a test and his slated for interview by 1st week of April. you might be lucky to be call. am still waiting for them sha. let's assist each other with available placement pending when FBN will get bk to us.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chinco19(f): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Khalifa22:
Source of info of the financial report?
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Investors%20NewsBeat/FBN-Holdings-Plc-Extends-Filing-Date-of-2016-Audited-Financial-Statements-/34138
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by funobong(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bros some people went to Sterling TS February this year. When did you write your exams?
xchilor:
These banks are fond of delaying their recruitment process or even cancelling it without considering the effort applicants have put into getting to their venues from different part of the country.
sterling bank did same thing after we had done 3 different stages and received a success mail. just for them to keep us waiting till now for an interview. The success mail came in in February 2016.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ayifey(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2017
[b][/b]
Ayotunde200:

Is gtb recruiting?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kingphilz(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2017
I doubt if this trend is still alive.
...As dry as sahara desert

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2017
People have relocated to Fidelity Bank trends ...... All you people with insider information.... time have reach o do something.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chosen22: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Kingphilz:
I doubt if this trend is still alive.

...As dry as sahara desert

The trend ought to be dry. Do you know what it meant for a vacancy to be placed at the begging of last quarter last year, then exam started 10 Dec 2016 and up to date people haven't heard anything if they sail through the exam or not, not to talk of interview date being fix.

I know companies usually gives their sales employees target especially banks. My question now is DON'T THEY HAVE A TARGET DATE FOR THEIR RECRUITMENT? Good day everyone.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chekyjustice(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2017
A friend just told me this morning that she's coming to lagos for a first bank interview.
I was surprised at it.

I wonder which recruitment that is
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chekyjustice:
A friend just told me this morning that she's coming to lagos for a first bank interview.
I was surprised at it.

I wonder which recruitment that is
Dat one is for their contract staffs. my dear don't go and work for any bank as a contract staff oooo, still exercise patient. it shall be well. let just be preparing towards the next stage. their text may come just like the coming of ....................Prepare ahead of First bank.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Okpanwu:
Dat one is for their contract staffs. my dear don't go and work for any bank as a contract staff oooo, still exercise patient. it shall be well. let just be preparing towards the next stage. their text may come just like the coming of ....................Prepare ahead of First bank.
Yes, next stage might come maybe July.... lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dada24: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sit down there and be saying someone should not work as a contract staff.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kollybay4u: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
dada24:
Sit down there and be saying someone should not work as a contract staff.
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baldg: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
The way you guys attack Okpanwu no be small thing oo. relax people he makes his point and he is entitled to it. Let's just keep observing the situation as it goes and be prepared.
#Peace

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Baldg:
The way you guys attack Okpanwu no be small thing oo. relax people he makes his point and he is entitled to it. Let's just keep observing the situation as it goes and be prepared.
#Peace
I swear down, make they free the guy joor. He said his mind, do your mind or disagree gently as friends

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by alex20009: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Good morning all, any news?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Horla4: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Mrnin all, any news
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by multikolour(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
@ Okpanwu please can I pm you I really need some tips concerning fidelity interview
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
multikolour:
@ Okpanwu please can I pm you I really need some tips concerning fidelity interview
Go to Fidelity bank thread and ask ur question. my phone number is there.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by multikolour(m): 3:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Okpanwu:
Go to Fidelity bank thread and ask ur question. my phone number is there.
okay boss
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dafuturis(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okpanwu:

please is a cover letter necessary for this
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2017
dafuturis:

please is a cover letter necessary for this
. Yea. try to put up 15-20 lines cover letter.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dafuturis(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Okpanwu:
. Yea. try to put up 15-20 lines cover letter.
Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dafuturis(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Okpanwu:

message blocked...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ledgelessons(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
As in, this ain't funny at all.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
lol I had forgotten about this first bank exam until someone asked me just now how far?? I was like wow there's something called first bank & I wrote their exam sef. what's even happening
Dry bones will soon rise dear fellow waiters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kaydagreat(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
mayoor15:
kaydagreat, don't know if you are still with first bank, but if you are, please help share some information with guys here at least to ease people's tension, coz here is turning to a war zone

Hello team, while I am not acting as a spokes person for firstbank, I can confirm that the bank just changed its model by pushing more people to market facing functions. I believe this is the cause of the delay being experienced. I strongly advice you Fellas to plant in every field you can find, you don't know which will germinate. Even we working in banks are quietly plotting our exit strategies. The field is green. See you at the top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kaydagreat:

Hello team, while I am not acting as a spokes person for firstbank, I can confirm that the bank just changed its model by pushing more people to market facing functions. I believe this is the cause of the delay being experienced. I strongly advice you Fellas to plant in every field you can find, you don't know which will germinate. Even we working in banks are quietly plotting our exit strategies. The field is green. See you at the top
Can you expantiate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.