Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! (2366 Views)

Should She Quit Her Relationship? / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by angolag(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2007
Can some one help,me i have been dating dis girl for 2 years and half now.And i feel like quiting her cos she is making me go crazy she is so inlove that she want's me to marry her,But i have i told her i am not ready for marriage.I am just 22 years old and she is 26 and have graduated too.She always feels i am the best for her but i want to let her go.She is not that tall and it bothers me.can any one pls advise me. sad
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by ruescho(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2007
Dont understand o:

U wanna let her go cos:

- she is older than u
- she is not so tall
- she already has graduated
- she wants to marry u and u are not ready

?

If it is like this why did u go with her more than 2 years?
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by iice(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2007
*hisses*
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by naijacutee(f): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2007
So after 2 years, you just realised that she was 26 and short. . . And you think you can push a button to instantly 'quit' her? What a . . . . !!! lipsrsealed angry
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by mamaput(f): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2007
She is a woman and ready to get married,
If you are not ready to marry her, stop wasting her time and tell her you will never marry her.
So that she knows were she stands.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2007
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by ima1(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2007
why would you waste someone's time for 2 and half years and then decide u don't want to marry her. dude you deserve to be kicked in the ballz.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by jaybaby(f): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2007
ima1:

why would you waste someone's time for 2 and half years and then decide u don't want to marry her. dude you deserve to be kicked in the ballz.

Shyt Happens

@ Topic

Weldon u dnt want her again abi? A****H****
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by akindayor(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2007
@ angola_g
u hit d wrong nerve here bro , u re in d wrong setting coz all dis ladies re gonna tear your hearts/head out u dont ask ladies for advice on issues like dis coz dey'll reply u wit all emotions its called "sista luv".
if u askd me,i'll advice 1 POSTPONEMENT! brief interlude to get ur head in the cooler.
if d age diff doesn't break u up, ur immaturity ll
if ur immaturity doesn't ur insecurity with her height,academic achievement will
finally wat ll settle d scores is ur "not-ready-yet" sydrome
i've been dere bro and back again.
2 QUIT now b4 u make a mess of her life, it mait b painful but u've got to let go if u love her really ( i did it once)
look at it dis way ur dog has cancer, its in pains either way its gonna die, its looks u to u to make the call (shoot me pleease!!) dats wat u see in its eyes.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by angolag(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2007
ruescho
She can just let me have my way,I have tried several times but she keeps coming.even when i try to keep her out she comes calling.I think i will find a way of ignoring her this time around.We can just be friends only.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by layi(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2007
You never know the value what u have until u loose it
You have a girl who's dying for you and want to leave her, my dear don't make that mistake. Work towards loving her. Focus on her good side and the good times
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by boladonas(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2007
angola_g:

ruescho
She can just let me have my way,I have tried several times but she keeps coming.even when i try to keep her out she comes calling.I think i will find a way of ignoring her this time around.We can just be friends only.

In only 2.5 yrs u have 4gotten all d promises
now u think u ve seen her thru and thru abi?
u don shine free congo abi?
i think u dont deserve her "ab initio"
whatever u sow u must reap in multiples
expect to be dumped silly afterwards
i dont like men who dont value their women
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by OgaMadam(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2007
My geuss is youve lost interest and found someone new, and want our permission to help you get over your guilty conscience of having to let her go now.

For starters mate, we are not an authority.

Its your responsibility, your conscience and you will pay for this.

2.5 years and your realise all this now? Like its come to you in some dazy wave.

Short? excuses excuses excuses.

Ok then, if thats what you want.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by Dvampire(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2007
i think the best way to settle this is to let her see what is on ground. have a heart to heart discussion with her. do not do anything rash which u might regret later. and besides, issues of the heart need be handled delicately so that both of u dont get scalded emotionally. two and half years aint no joke in a relationship. u've both come a long way. if u feel that both of u are not compatible anymore. do it maturedly and not the rip method u are adopting at the moment. it could leave scars.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by angolag(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2007
I need opinions from men side too,Have any of you been in these of kind of situation.I need to get my self out of this without hurting her so much.I am not being an ingrate but I just want to be.Please I still need your advise and opinions.

No one is replying to this post,Where have you all gone to?
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by dapsycool(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2007
Oga shit happens cos life's bullshit, A girl once told me she needed space after 2years. So do what u gotta do, Time would heal her wounds. You aint gonna reap anything bad like some posters here are saying, Do what u gotta do, the easy way
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by olanajim(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2007
A painful heartbreak on the way! A shower of tear from a loving lady. A feeling of satisfaction from a worried man. Love hurts no one but men hurt one another. I wish we could see the face of LOVE, we would be in position to know whether we are obeying or rebelling. . .

When we meet an opposite sex, must we lose ourself in the thrilling sensation in our heart or ponder on the consequence of our action, success of failure?

NEVER START ANYTHING YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO CONCLUDE!

There is more to this than you said. But, l reserve my comment.
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2007
@angola_g

U are very wicked and heartless.

So you mean since January you still have not ended things with your girl. Your recompense is coming to you. I wish I can get my hands on you. You mother will not recognise once i finish with you. ANUOFIA. ISI EWU. when i find other curse words I will come back for you.

You beta finish with d girl if you know what is good for you. sugomu.!!!!. . .

long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by dapsycool(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2007
Naja Haje nawa for you o, leave the guy jare
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by angolag(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2007
@NaJa HaJe
I am not wicked,But when a girl is Insinuating for marriage it makes every thing boring.Though we are still good friends and I never promised her Marriage for one day which I am not even ready for now.I think I will have to discuss with her maturely so as to make her remove her mind from such.Woops too young for that, Have not made all the money to cater for my self.I just pray she goes for NYSC next year I hope that will creat a space.What do you think .I don't want to hurt her feelings cos she has been nice to me.

And Haje,why do you insult people?You sound like a local breed, angry
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by Brymore(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2007
angola_g, I feel you cos I av been in a similar situation my broda.

Truth is you sometimes may not fully understand the depths and implications of particular actions of yours until they hit you (that's why you are human, you can't know all). As such, you should not be blamed for wanting out at this stage.

Ladies should also realise that their obsession with marriage without fully understanding the mental state of the other person involved (moreso when he is not ready for such), can drive one nuts and make the concept and thought of marriage seem like hell.

It is possible that when you first met her, you neva thot she would be persistent to the point of nagging which is now choking you.

My advice,
Take some time off relationships and think of what you want to do with your life, then make sure you tell her your plans in a humble way, taking her temperament into consideration.

Time will heal her wounds and make sure you don't get into another relationship without defining the terms of the relationship or at least what you hope to get out of it.

#Candid Submission#
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by olanajim(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
How did you get yourself in this mess in the first place? Are you the only man in the area that would warrant a woman fostering herself on you? Are a Mr. Fantastic? Why did you ate her honey all along when you have no business committing? I don't pity you at all. Until I have my reply!
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by hons(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
u no get sense. na after 2 yrs u dey realize say u be fool. i pity u
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
@angola

You make my skin crawl!

**** leaves thread******
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by Gamers: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2007
@angola_g

I understand how things are too and how women can become. Making you feel like you've done them so much evil. Forgetting they were plotting and scheming all along.

@brymore
You're right and believe me, I empathise with you on this, if you have sorted your self out of it. I'm in it and the girl is pregnant after I had rang in her ear that I had a girlfriend I was serious with. She kept forcing herself on me.
Now I'm mentally preparing myself to marry two women. I'm in shit right? I know!
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by laudate: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2008
Gamers:

You're right and believe me, I empathise with you on this, if you have sorted your self out of it. I'm in it and the girl is pregnant after I had rang in her ear that I had a girlfriend I was serious with. She kept forcing herself on me.
Now I'm mentally preparing myself to marry two women. I'm in shit right? I know!

Chei!  shocked Why did you sleep with her, when you knew you had a steady girl-friend, ehn? Each time the 2nd girl came round to your place, why didn't you chase her away? Why didn't you even report her to your serious girl-friend, so that she too could help you send the 2nd girl packing, before things got to this level?

You don do 'underground' moves, chop the 2nd girl finish. . . .you come dey lament. Ah, ol' boy, I no envy you at all!  undecided
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by tngtech(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2008
Y did u approach her in the first place when you know she is a graduate and older than you. Don't you know that girls grew much older than guys. You should know that @ her age, she should get married with 2 kids if am not mistaking. Guy my advise is that you should have a rethink, r u sure u r reading to this,
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by PurestBoy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
Can anyone see this guy now? Just looking for trouble, I'll reserve my comment
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by osuolale1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2008
men are d same if u look at it from all angles they are all dogs,why didnt u define d relationship from d begining,didnt u see dat she was shot,older than u are n probably not ur kind of woman until now,d dog in u will not let u know. angry
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by laudate: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
Gamers:

I'm in it and the girl is pregnant after I had rang in her ear that I had a girlfriend I was serious with. She kept forcing herself on me.

This one made me laugh well, well. She forced herself on you! Um, lemme guess. . . .she held a gun to your head, abi? Or she grabbed your JT and insisted it must perform? undecided
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
laudate:

This one made me laugh well, well. She forced herself on you! Um, let me guess. . . .she held a gun to your head, abi? Or she grabbed your JT and insisted it must perform? undecided
pahaha what I was thinking cheesy
Re: I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
@topic

what is this world turnin into undecided does that rubbish they call blind love still exist undecided how can a 26 yr old girl be forcing a 22 year old guy to marry her,is that not madness undecided anyway them say love is blind,no be fro me anyway na for those foolish girls wey no know their left from their right
nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why? / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / Any One Married To A Foreigner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.