Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? (2133 Views)

"Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Really! That was the discussion on cool fm today. The ladies opined that it's possible but the guys were saying a time will come that you just wanna take it further. You just wanna get in there. What's your take, can a guy and a lady be best of friends?
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Only gay men will say yes..

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by callmelanner(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
A yoruba adage goes: what play does the lion play with the goat that does not involves him eating it grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
No you cant be Bestie angry but you can be fυck-ti cool
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by Ifakiland(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
sure its very possible, infact a know many guys who are besties to females.
but me id rather not. angry
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
While i was little, my bestie was a female but as we start growing up d difference in gender broke d closeness.... we're still friends but not as close as we use 2 b
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, what's your take?
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by xendra: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
very possible, my brother has a female friend that everybody including me admire their friendship. people see their pic on Facebook and argued that they are dating the last pic people actually argued that they were married and called my brother asking when and y they didn't get d invite. but they are actually just friends.
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
While i was little, my bestie was a female but as we start growing up d difference in gender broke d closeness.... we're still friends but not as close as we use 2 b

wetin you sabi that time?cheesy Na when you be adult na that time you dey conscious of pvssy.

A guy and a lady can not just be best friends, it will get to a stage where you will start developing feelings for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by daviddagreat: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
except she's

family

a Minor

gay

if she's not any of the above den its impossible

meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
very possible, my brother has a female friend that everybody including me admire their friendship. people see their pic on Facebook and argued that they are dating the last pic people actually argued that they were married and called my brother asking when and y they didn't get d invite. but they are actually just friends.

ask your brother very well, he must have fvcked her.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by queenitee(f): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
To me,it's cool,but many people see as like its impossible, Why not?
Having a male bestie is really cool,there are things you don't need to worry about
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by xendra: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
ashewoboy:

ask your brother very well, he must have fvcked her.
nope, this I can bet my money on. they are just friends. she is getting married sometime soon and my brother has a gf.
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
nope, this I can bet my money on. they are just friends. she is getting married sometime soon and my brother has a gf.

stop it, see how you are defending them. Talk is cheap joorh. Nor be wetin them tell you wey you go believe? Abegi. If them nor fvck, e go remain small.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by FvckShiT(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
No fūcking way.....
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by xendra: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
ashewoboy:

stop it, see how you are defending them. Talk is cheap joorh. Nor be wetin them tell you wey you go believe? Abegi. If them nor fvck, e go remain small.
nawa to you oo, no be me dey tell you wetin I know? I said I can bet money on it for this recession you should know I know. I trust the girl.
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
nawa to you oo, no be me dey tell you wetin I know? I said I can bet money on it for this recession you should know I know. I trust the girl.

this babe mean am sha. What makes you trust your brother and the girl?
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
yes I have a male friend, we are just friends and I know he is dating and he know I'm dating too.
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by xendra: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2016
ashewoboy:

this babe mean am sha. What makes you trust your brother and the girl?
na the girl I say I trust oo
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by vicstar(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2016
.Curiosity kills the cat cry and it will kill the frndship
"KONJI knows no best friend" mahn

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by Ojestas(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2016
In MrMayD's voice. . Have you ever seen a lion, chilling with the dog??

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by mufasasa: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2016
It is unnatural but not impossible. In most if not every 'bestie' relationship, one secretly loves the other

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2016
xendra:
na the girl I say I trust oo

i even think say na your brother you trust. If you trust your brother not to be a badt guy then it's possible they nvr had sex buh trusting only the girl when your brother is a badt guy, they had sex joorh. Ladies are emotionally fragile, if he gives her those delicious words, she go succumb one time ni.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by Frankraj: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2016
ashewoboy:
Really! That was the discussion on cool fm today. The ladies opined that it's possible but the guys were saying a time will come that you just wanna take it further. You just wanna get in there. What's your take, can a guy and a lady be best of friends?

Lol To guys there is no best friends with a girl with out fvking or romancing , but to girls they will want guys to be there best friends because of the benefits they will be getting from you including financial support

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ashewoboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Frankraj:

Lol To guys there is no best friends with a girl with out fvking or romancing , but to girls they will want guys to be there best friends because of the benefits they will be getting from you including financial support

nor mind them. She wan dey collect money buh she no wan give fvcks.

If the girl fine, you go like squeeze boobs and feel alright with the girl. Best friend ko, best friend ni.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ikombe: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Only gay men will say yes..
grin
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ikombe: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2016
xendra:
Check well undecided
Your brother don shine her kondo grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by ikombe: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2016
vicstar:
.Curiosity kills the cat cry and it will kill the frndship
"KONJI knows no best friend" mahn

Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by UncutSk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
xendra:
you don't know earthing shut up
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by UncutSk(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
xendra:
you don't know everything are you their guardian angel? Foh you're not God you can't be sure
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by xendra: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
UncutSk:
you don't know earthing shut up
are you high?? tell me to shut up because you think everybody is dead ruined like you??
Re: Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? by Dannidom(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yes nah lipsrsealed what do you think bae is to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? / Tv LED Light / Omg See Woman With Largest Breast In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.