Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari (5086 Views)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / An Igbo Woman Cries And Lay Curse On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by kolaish(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is the country this bad? I do hope that the president do something quickly to alleviate the sufferings of poor Nigerians.
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by CandyDiamond(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na Yoruba girl
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
there was a country
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
kolaish:
Is the country this bad? I do hope that the president do something quickly to alleviate the sufferings of poor Nigerians.
gbam
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:
Nigerians and curses are like bread and butter. I miss Yoruba people! Even curses are hailed as greetings.

I miss Naija!
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by lillan042(f): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Na Yoruba girl
nt realy
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
lilan which state are u from?amid recession states still collect their monthly allocation,what project has ur state govt executed to mitigate ur agony
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by saintmark88(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
When they were supporting a man that was sharing their common wealth among themselves and buying private jets n what have u, when they were supporting civil servants that have two hotels n about 6-8 choice properties n diff juicest locations n Nig n receiving "gifts" in d sum of $15m, if u dnt know thts running into billions of naira....they didn't know there would be repercussion.... Let dem face it, they r reaping wht they sow....
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by nduprincekc(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
lol grin grin
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by nduprincekc(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gbam

lillan042:
there was a country
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by nduprincekc(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Amen

kolaish:
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by nduprincekc(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
NOOO
CandyDiamond:
Na Yoruba girl
Re: Two ladies Begs And Lay Curse On Buhari by Dannidom(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
LoveDecay:

5% wailing ever since.
95% zombeeing evermore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! / Here Are The 10 States That Have Produced All Nigeria’s Presidents (PHOTOS) / ANN Presidential Candidate,Olawepo Hashim Discusses Party's Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.