Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC (15878 Views)

I Take Responsibility For Pdp’s Defeat In 2015 – Jonathan / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by emmygzy(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Who else did you expect to take responsibility if not the party in power? Is it the now regional opposition party named PDP that wailers expected to fix the mess that APC met?

Yes APC is responsible for fixing PDP's mess. The point that can never be denied is that the current economic mess was triggered, caused and directly brought upon by the PDP's failure to save during our period of plenty and failure to diversify with our excess crude income which would have served as a buffer when prices eventually crashed under the APC administration.

This is simply stating undeniable facts and not passing the buck.
Ure really a zombie. You better go to TB Joshua to cure you. People admitted their errors and you're saying it's not them? Who are you to speak for them? For all I know, you're not holding any position in APC. This is pure madnesssss.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Iny3(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Foolish talk...You are in power,wat else were u supposed to do? Omo Oshi Pipo
A-Aggreived
P-People's
C-Congress
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by drss2(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
dis article is a comfirmation dat some members of Akara Processing Center (APC), ar tired of buari's tyrranical govt. cheesy na now dem eye open after being sideline from ambassadorial nominations. yeye pipul.
APC about to break up!
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by SAINTHUD(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Better late than never, at least now we can hope for them to formulate policies after 18months and who knows,we might experience a positive CHANGE,
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by sisisioge: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Before nko? Eyin oniiranu Oshi !
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by repogirl(f): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Good for them, the first step to recovery is acceptance that you have a problem and you are the cause then you can work on fixing it.

Zombies will still never accept.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by deebrain(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Good move.

Now take action, because responsibility is actually an action.
Tell Nigerians that if by 2018, your party is not able to fulfill their promises to Nigeria, YOU WILL NEGLECT THE 2019 ELECTIONS.

let me tell you that even if you are not able to perform, you will enter the good books of Nigerian history.

Yeye people.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by QuotaSystem: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2016
emmygzy:
Ure really a zombie. You better go to TB Joshua to cure you. People admitted their errors and you're saying it's not them? Who are you to speak for them? For all I know, you're not holding any position in APC. This is pure madnesssss.

Except you have chronic comprehension problems, you'd realize that they simply said they are taking responsibility for making amends, they NEVER said they were the cause of the mess. Read it again. I actually watched Okorocha deliver the statement and heard every word succinctly.

"We must take responsibility and we must never shift the responsibility to anybody,” Mr. Okorocha said."

For as long as you continue to try to pin this recession on the current President and his team, we will continue to remind you the TRUE cause of this economic mess which is the failure of previous governments to save and diversify during the period of plenty and instead chose to blindly loot and misgovern the country into a recession.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by kings09(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2016
See as dis zombie de confuse n contradict himself. Ddnt u jst hear ur masters say no more blame game or u lent ur ears out to sum1?

So d new game is now called : 'stating undeniable facts' abi grin grin grin

Pls how much dem de pay una to twist words n confuse urselves
QuotaSystem:
Who else did you expect to take responsibility if not the party in power? Is it the now regional opposition party named PDP that wailers expected to fix the mess that APC met?

Yes APC is responsible for fixing PDP's mess. The point that can never be denied is that the current economic mess was triggered, caused and directly brought upon by the PDP's failure to save during our period of plenty and failure to diversify with our excess crude income which would have served as a buffer when prices eventually crashed under the APC administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by RillJ(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Sure Bro!
Time to change the tales and start telling every ears that cares to hear; "we are a responsible government, we have promised to handle this'.
But what about all that time that the past was made to take the heat?
Is the government telling us that the intentionally but wrongly blamed the past govt all these while? Or,
Are they starting to take responsibility going forward?
Is somebody going to apologize to the past govt for the undeserved labeling?

In all, it is a welcome development as it seems, the ray of hope is tiny but we shall hang on, hoping against hope that the govt has finally woken up to reality. Nigerians have suffered more than enough.

duduade:
Lol....
Reversed psychology tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by MinorityTribe1: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
I have never suffered like this in my life! Even if they suddenly turn Nigeria to Dubai i still won't vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by datjohn92: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2016
as in who else ought to take responsibilty
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by QuotaSystem: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

Zombie !! Stop being dumb. See the extract below.

You must think I'm here for a back and forth with your juvenile kind.

Go pick up an English textbook to relearn reading comprehension, and a dictionary to understand the concept of taking responsibility.

Swerve I'm done with you

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by sunnyside16(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016
hahahahahahaha uhmmm apc apologists will not like this

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Kabashin: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You must think I'm here for a back and forth with your juvenile kind.

Go pick up an English textbook to relearn reading comprehension, and a dictionary to understand the concept of taking responsibility.

Swerve I'm done with you

Zombie ! Rochas was very clear. We don't needs hacks like you to twist it. We can all read and understand simple statements.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Mactons(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
[b][/b]they will deny this statement very very soon.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by DonBrutus(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
freeze001:
Ndi ara Chineke turu mbo n'ike! So they now just realise that Nigerians have been experiencing hell wrought by them? I thought it was non APC members and supporters that were complaining.

Good God! From the responses above I can now confirm that niggling suspicion...APC minions n bigots have no mind of their own, they're just unfortunate victims of the herd mentality whose utterances are controlled by the boss's feelings, whims and caprice. They have no basis for whatever they believe and espouse other than what they are told which they just latch unto hook, line and sinker like hapless fish until they are reeled in and then the rest is history.

Otherwise, I cannot understand why accepting responsibility is what 'a good party does' unless they've been a bad party all along... undecided This is what sane Nigerians have been saying, screaming and even screeching at the top of their voices that the blame game holds no water but is just a workman quarrelling with his tools but no, it had to be 16 years of PDP or nothing!

Clearly it's just a political gimmick but the slavish responses I see...Hmmm...
Nwanyi oma am so in love with your use of words, biko pm me: need tap into that , in a good way sha!
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by mars123(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
It's Okorocha speaking, not APC. I khew APC would never make that kind of statement.
make you get sense oh grin
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2016
fitzmayowa:

They are saying this because of 2019 and that's the only reason...

A responsible government takes responsibility from the onset and not play the blame game for 18months...

I won't be surprised if the party slogan changes from "CHANGE" to "FIXING NIGERIA" during the next cycle of campaign which is fast approaching...SMH
Prophecy
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Naughtysite:
Change begins with Oyegun, Tinubu and Bughari..
And Rochas
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by ToySoldier2: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2016
What about those warriors That were fighting night and day for that belief

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by tuoyoojo(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

this ur reasons are outdated
a new app is available for download. pls install ASAP

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by alaskido(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Na now una wake up. I do not think APC feels the pains and suffering of the people. If they do, they would have fixed this problem long ago.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by ozoemenaca: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
I cannot see Zombies making any comment, its like they have realized that they are more or less a toy that is being controlled by Politicians for the past 18 months when they have done nothing but to use their MB to blame past administration. Zombies are you there ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by ephi123(f): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

Zombie ! Rochas was very clear. We don't needs hacks like you to twist it. We can all read and understand simple statements.

Don't mind him, he thinks it's by blowing grammar. People are starving and hungry with squeezed incomes, a person is here on nairaland twisting words up and down like we all can't read undecided

APC's failure is so glaring now that even they have to admit it.

Can they also please inform their lackeys on nairaland to stop defending the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by anytexy: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations to Zombies. Welcome to wailers association of Nigeria. So, we are all wailers now. No more zombie gullibles. We wail for the betterment of Nigeria.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by alaskido(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Except you have chronic comprehension problems, you'd realize that they simply said they are taking responsibility for making amends, they NEVER said they were the cause of the mess. Read it again. I actually watched Okorocha deliver the statement and heard every word succinctly.

"We must take responsibility and we must never shift the responsibility to anybody,” Mr. Okorocha said."

For as long as you continue to try to pin this recession on the current President and his team, we will continue to remind you the TRUE cause of this economic mess which is the failure of previous governments to save and diversify during the period of plenty and instead chose to blindly loot and misgovern the country into a recession.

When you say PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT, please do not forget that 50% of the people in APC are from PDP. So after the looted in PDP and did not save and diversify during the period of plenty they defected to APC. So who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by lawdrigo: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Is lie Mohammed aware of this grammar?
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2016
It seems like they getting in the mood for another election cycle; that is the only time they are more likely to make promises to the masses. David Axelrod the 10M dollar man seems to be back in ther folds
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by legendte(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2016
They keep disappointing their gullible zombies.
We warned them but they called us wailers. We all know how good or bad the country was when they took over power. The sane thing to do is to take responsibility for everything and fashion out ways to fix the problem. Then at the end of 48 months, Nigeria would decide and either reward the party or kick them out.

Zombies are funny, they believe that Nigeria was perfect and GEJ Brought every evil to the country.
Whether you like it or not, GEJ advanced the country and many people were comparatively stable. He touched institutions and made huge reforms. He built many universities, signed the freedom of information bill into law. Gave us a sound INEC and sacrificed his ambition for some blood. Agriculture was booming, business was booming, Dollar was low, roads were touched, rail was touched, petrol was available, auto policy, minimum wage was increased and he paid for subsidy which the APC fought so hard to see that it was not removed. They brought bokoharam to distract and discredit him. His flaw was his his poor judgement of issues especially in the area of corruption. He portrayed a weakness that was so obvious. Most of the looting occurred during the election which is common in the country.
Thank you GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Immigration Officers Killed In Kadobe As Bandits Attack Village In Katsina / Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.