Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC (15876 Views)

I Take Responsibility For Pdp’s Defeat In 2015 – Jonathan / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by drnoel: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
fitzmayowa:

They are saying this because of 2019 and that's the only reason...

A responsible government takes responsibility from the onset and not play the blame game for 18months...

I won't be surprised if the party slogan changes from "CHANGE" to "FIXING NIGERIA" during the next cycle of campaign which is fast approaching...SMH

I agree with u but u sabi wetin funny for the thing. It is that Nigerians are daft so stuwpid and daft that they will sell their souls again to this silly party and dullards so they can finish their burial of its economy while hoping that people they know have no focus or intention to develope the country will suddenly develope brain and conscience. They will be wrong again, 2019 is not far off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by IamThrive(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Rochas Okorocha pretending that you weren't a PDP card carrying member before.

It is just like a kettle calling pot black.

I don't think Nigerians are to be pitied right now but it should be your Apc party to be pitied.

God has come to restore Nigeria and Nigerians back to its jolly days.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2016
U- Turn
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by greatermax77(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Where are the Apc zoombees in the house?
You people represent the classical definition of mumu.
You people stupidly volunterred youselve to be used by Apc.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by emmydollars4life(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
zombie zombie zombies, where are thou ? where do u belong now, ur pay master is against you people now. unfortunately no wailing membership card at the moment, first Lady collected the last one.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by rabex123(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
recession doesn't vanish within months,it will take a long
time.....all great nations of the world in some point in
their nationhood suffer recession,so Nigeria won't be an
exception......
...lets not forget this is a build up as a result of our
reckless spending,massive looting and inability to save
for the rainy day
sai baba is poised to make 9ja great
No tell these low minded haters..the fact is glaring ..and u decide to ignore it.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2016
Pls don't! Keep trading blames for 4yrs! I should have wasted my vote on kowa!
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Sunmolar(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Just waking up from nite of irresponsibility to your followers
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Sunmolar(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Just waking up from nites of irresponsibility to your followers
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Sunmolar(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Admin. thanks restoring my acct.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by akbenbus: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Make dem continue... shebi dem think say we be mumu for naija abi...mtcheeeew!
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Paperwhite(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
[/b]" THE All Progressives Congress on Monday said the lingering economic crisis in the country should no longer be blamed on the 16-year streak of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The party said it could no longer continue to blame past administrations for the enormous hardship Nigerians are grappling with.

The party’s new position was disclosed by the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, when he briefed reporters shortly after he and other APC governors met with President Muhammadu Buhari in the State House on Monday afternoon."[b]
grin grin grin grin grin. Una don tire abi.The blame game is now stale right? Morons that never knew what governance is all about.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Paperwhite(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2016
After destroying a vibrant economy & making life difficult for Nigerians? Hope this is not a 2019 gimmick? APC just messing themselves right,left & centre while making the life of their fanatic zombies miserable in defending them.Where is HungerBAD,Omenka,NgeneUkwenu.......etc? angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Paperwhite(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2016
freeze001:
Ndi ara Chineke turu mbo n'ike! So they now just realise that Nigerians have been experiencing hell wrought by them? I thought it was non APC members and supporters that were complaining.

Good God! From the responses above I can now confirm that niggling suspicion...APC minions n bigots have no mind of their own, they're just unfortunate victims of the herd mentality whose utterances are controlled by the boss's feelings, whims and caprice. They have no basis for whatever they believe and espouse other than what they are told which they just latch unto hook, line and sinker like hapless fish until they are reeled in and then the rest is history.

Otherwise, I cannot understand why accepting responsibility is what 'a good party does' unless they've been a bad party all along... undecided This is what sane Nigerians have been saying, screaming and even screeching at the top of their voices that the blame game holds no water but is just a workman quarrelling with his tools but no, it had to be 16 years of PDP or nothing!

Clearly it's just a political gimmick but the slavish responses I see...Hmmm...
Bull's eyes.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by chiddyj: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Who else did you expect to take responsibility if not the party in power? Is it the now regional opposition party named PDP that wailers expected to fix the mess that APC met?

Yes APC is responsible for fixing PDP's mess. The point that can never be denied is that the current economic mess was triggered, caused and directly brought upon by the PDP's failure to save during our period of plenty and failure to diversify with our excess crude income which would have served as a buffer when prices eventually crashed under the APC administration.

This is simply stating undeniable facts and not passing the buck.
and now u ve hidden all the apc policy mistakes to get a hold of the sinking economy under the pdp trigger forgetting tgat 60percent of apc were at one time in pdp....bris leave matter for mattias! bubu flunked in his ovrrzealous bid to show up naija as being corrupt! he forgot that you cannot burn down ur house to checkmate rat infestation! simple
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by blank(f): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2016
freeze001:
Ndi ara Chineke turu mbo n'ike!

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by galadima77(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2016
I expect actions not pleas
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by freeze001(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by freeze001(f): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2016
DonBrutus:

Nwanyi oma am so in love with your use of words, biko pm me: need tap into that , in a good way sha!

Thanks nwanne mmadu! Tapping into in a good way...hmmm grin
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by AreaFada2: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
freeze001:
Ndi ara Chineke turu mbo n'ike! So they now just realise that Nigerians have been experiencing hell wrought by them? I thought it was non APC members and supporters that were complaining.

Good God! From the responses above I can now confirm that niggling suspicion...APC minions n bigots have no mind of their own, they're just unfortunate victims of the herd mentality whose utterances are controlled by the boss's feelings, whims and caprice. They have no basis for whatever they believe and espouse other than what they are told which they just latch unto hook, line and sinker like hapless fish until they are reeled in and then the rest is history.

Otherwise, I cannot understand why accepting responsibility is what 'a good party does' unless they've been a bad party all along... undecided This is what sane Nigerians have been saying, screaming and even screeching at the top of their voices that the blame game holds no water but is just a workman quarrelling with his tools but no, it had to be 16 years of PDP or nothing!

Clearly it's just a political gimmick but the slavish responses I see...Hmmm...

Lol @ bolded.

This new move is not due to introspection or conviction.

It because they have realised Nigerians are not buying this shifting of blame to PDP/GEJ. They know that they now look very ridiculous and unready for governance at the centre. That it has taken then them 18 months shows how irresponsible they are.

We have heard them. We now expect 3 millions jobs per year, $1=N1 and a booming, much less corrupt economy they promised.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by ArabMopol(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Okoroawusa sharap

Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by kernel504(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
recession doesn't vanish within months,it will take a long
time.....all great nations of the world in some point in
their nationhood suffer recession,so Nigeria won't be an
exception......
...lets not forget this is a build up as a result of our
reckless spending,massive looting and inability to save
for the rainy day
sai baba is poised to make 9ja great

Hire servant, your boss just recounted, stop selling that crap, is not selling again.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by SegunAdewole: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Okoro but I heard that you are becoming fatter than ever.

Before you entered govt you weigh only 70kg. Today you weigh 125kg. Just look at your fat neck as Imolites suffer.
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by Airfoce1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
new tactice after meeting
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by borntosuccess(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
it's pretty obvious,u ppl are utterly useless and incompetent
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by fourthworld: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Iny3:
Foolish talk...You are in power,wat else were u supposed to do? Omo Oshi Pipo

A-Aggreived

P-People's

C-Congress

A ; Association of
P; Political
C; criminals
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by fourthworld: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Except you have chronic comprehension problems, you'd realize that they simply said they are taking responsibility for making amends, they NEVER said they were the cause of the mess. Read it again. I actually watched Okorocha deliver the statement and heard every word succinctly.

"We must take responsibility and we must never shift the responsibility to anybody,” Mr. Okorocha said."

For as long as you continue to try to pin this recession on the current President and his team, we will continue to remind you the TRUE cause of this economic mess which is the failure of previous governments to save and diversify during the period of plenty and instead chose to blindly loot and misgovern the country into a recession.

Regime of Obasonjo inclusive who is the founder of corruption in Nigeria by introducing the sharing of Ghana must go in the NASS to gain support. So APC should blame the real source of corruption in Nigeria's Democratic government
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by slivertongue: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
kai!
dIs news kant be true. APC will soon deny ever authorising anybody to make sure a statement
Re: Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC by fm7070: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / Mile 12: Lagos CP Orders Arrest Of 13 Leaders Of Warring Groups / Anxiety Over Buhari’s Failure To Name Cabinet Three Weeks After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.