Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... (3843 Views)

Things To Consider Before Breaking Up. / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by marvelck: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Such acts are common with naija girls who see sex as nothing. Cos why think you can use sex to compensate a guy before hurting or breaking up with him? Imagine giving a guy(your boyfriend) wonderful sex, only to break up with him immediately. And calling it a break up sex? No matter how you try to make it up to someone you are about to hurt, he or she is still going to be hurt. Whether you give the person gift, money or sex, it can never heal a broken heart...

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by sonofspada(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2016
I can Relate. .. But fornication is a Sin against God

smiley

5 Likes

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by naniawini(f): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2016
issorai...

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by Tallesty1(m): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Guys also request for last sex

3 Likes

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by ImmaculateIfy: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2016
OK I see

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2016
sonofspada:
I can Relate. .. But fornication is a Sin

smiley
Sin against whoundecided

3 Likes

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by bitchcrafts: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy Wonders shall never end. Another terminology up my sleeve with the "breakup sex" tag. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by Presh900(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2016
omo..break up sex dey sweet pass devil o

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by balogundayo(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Like if you think Make up sex is Earth Shattering and break up sex is an excuse to resign to another dick!!

Share if you think otherwise!
[/size]
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by chigoizie7(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2016
sonofspada:
I can Relate. .. But fornication is a Sin against God

smiley

for those that are religious

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by MicroBox: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
It actually depends on circumstance..
My female friend gave her body to her EX to disvirgin. She actually plan to keep herself till marriage with the guy but her family later said NO to their relationship.
She called the guy and offer him her body which she actually plan to keep just for him..
After the se.x they broke up.

5 Likes

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by ijee4kristi: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
marvelck:
Such acts are common with naija girls who see sex as nothing. Cos why think you can use sex to compensate a guy before hurting or breaking up with him? Imagine giving a guy(your boyfriend) wonderful sex, only to break up with him immediately. And calling it a break up sex? No matter how you try to make it to someone you are about to hurt, he or she is still going to be hurt. Whether you give the person gift, money or sex, it can never heal a broken heart...
team virgin.
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by fullstreets: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
It is called "forget me not sex" very much legal.

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Whatever, such intimacy is nothing but a SIN. It has no good nor joy, so keep off.
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by datyrone(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
all these ones shouting sin up-an-dan na una worse pass...
break up sex is very sweet if u had something special with da person

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by casttlebarbz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
One babe 4 skul don do me this kain tin 4 uni back then...and she broke up after about 45 mins of marathon sex grin. I just thank God say I dey in form that night , I almost tore dt place apart
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by RichieDaVinci01(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Teeeem_vargeeeencheesy cheesy grin
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by majour(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
casttlebarbz:
One babe 4 skul don do me this kain tin 4 uni back then...and she broke up after about 45 mins of marathon sex grin. I just thank God say I dey in form that night , I almost tore dt place apart
Guys and chest beating, we can so do that thing eh

I can sha relate my niccur

1 Like

Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by jmoore(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
If she gets pregnant as a result of that, she transfers the responsibility of the pregnancy to the next guy she comes in contact with.

That's why many men are not the actual fathers of their firstborns.
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by OgaSirAde(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Iranu abasha.....
Re: When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
balogundayo:
[size=14pt]Like if you think Make up sex is Earth Shattering and break up sex is an excuse to resign to another dick!!

Share if you think otherwise!
[/size]

tongue tongue tongue mmerr no body they like or share tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Last Statement About The Account Issue, The Truth Will Defend An Honest Man / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.