Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Frustrated Woman - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Frustrated Woman (76724 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2016
I fell in love with someone and I don't regret it.
If you've ever been in love, you will do extra miles to please them.

I was in love with the wrong person.

We discussed marriage before I got pregnant, we talked about 2017 and that was one of the reason that made me decide to keep this baby.

It was after discussing with his parents, family and friends that he said I should go for an abortion. They thought I was from a poor home and I was trying to trap their son but when they came for the introduction they saw their assumptions were wrong and they gave their blessings.

Yes, I used to nag and complain a lot because he was very lazy and spends his money anyhow but I've stopped that.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Thank you all for your words.

They make me stronger and happy.

I brought this online because I wanted an unbiased opinion from people.

My main worry comes from the fact that he is not happy and he does not love me. I also don't want a man to marry out of pity. Kindly focus on your baby and am happy he is showing you how your marriage with him will look like so since its obvious he is not happy and see himself being forced to marry you. The deed has been done.All you need is to be strong and ignore any negative comment from your friend, family or colleague at work.Your happiness and that of the baby is the most important my sister

People actually see it in a different way from.

My mum sees it as a hurdle that can be overcome, although she thinks we can put the wedding for a while

My dad is just so particular about the family name and believes it will work that finance is our major issue.

My sisters actually want me to put everything off until he shows me care, she does not mind being a single mother.

I confided in a married colleague at work and he thinks I should still go ahead.

A single male friend said I should go for an abortion.

I am really confused.

I never intentionally got pregnant for him and I did not break up any relationship and I did not force myself on him.

The sin I committed is fornication.

Re: A Frustrated Woman by cooltola(m): 2:06am On Oct 26, 2016
You do not want to have abortion if you are more than 20 weeks pregnant sad sad . I am sure you want to have children in the future. I will say have the child and leave the rest to the Lord.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:07am On Oct 26, 2016
God has opened your eyes so focus on your baby, your job and yourself. Getting married to him is dangerous because you won't be happy. Forget about what people will say.whats the essence of being marry without happiness

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Go to sleep except if you are not working tomorrow.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2016
euromilion:
Go to sleep except if you are not working tomorrow.

I'm working but I'll be okay.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by accountbalance: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

They make me stronger and happy.

I brought this online because I wanted an unbiased opinion from people.

My main worry comes from the fact that he is not happy and he does not love me. I also don't want a man to marry out of pity.

People actually see it in a different way from.

My mum sees it as a hurdle that can be overcome, although she thinks we can put the wedding for a while

My dad is just so particular about the family name and believes it will work that finance is our major issue.

My sisters actually want me to put everything off until he shows me care, she does not mind being a single mother.

I confided in a married colleague at work and he thinks I should still go ahead.

A single male friend said I should go for an abortion.

I am really confused.

I never intentionally got pregnant for him and I did not break up any relationship and I did not force myself on him.

The sin I committed is fornication.

Woman, listen to your mother. This is just an hurdle. And please stop taking your issues to people for advise, you can't tell who has your best interest at heart. Again, I say, listen to your mother.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by ogunvic41(m): 2:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I fell in love with someone and I don't regret it.
If you've ever been in love, you will do extra miles to please them.

I was in love with the wrong person.

We discussed marriage before I got pregnant, we talked about 2017 and that was one of the reason that made me decide to keep this baby.

It was after discussing with his parents, family and friends that he said I should go for an abortion. They thought I was from a poor home and I was trying to trap their son but when they came for the introduction they saw their assumptions were wrong and they gave their blessings.

Yes, I used to nag and complain a lot because he was very lazy and spends his money anyhow but I've stopped that.

I wish I could talk with you personally, I don't really see any mistake here, just that the guy isn't ready for marriage yet. I sent you a PM
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2016
How old is that boy?.i didn't see any man on that picture,all I saw was a small boy.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by accountbalance: 2:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Pulcherdee, itelaw:
God has opened your eyes so focus on your baby, your job and yourself. Getting married to him is dangerous because you won't be happy. Forget about what people will say.whats the essence of being marry without happiness

How exactly did God open her eyes? Through comments on nairaland?
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2016
I have decided to have one final discussion with him.

I know some of you want me to hold on but I believe my sanity is my priority.

If he decides to keep the home I'll stay but if he truly does not want to marry me, I'll move on with my life and my baby.

I'll raise money and get a new apartment but I won't quit my job.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2016
accountbalance:

Woman, listen to your mother. This is just an hurdle. And please stop taking your issues to people for advise, you can't tell who has your best interest at heart. Again, I say, listen to your mother.

I also think my mother is biased because of the backlash she'll get from my Dad and also because she endured a bad marriage. I always prayed for a better home than what my mother went through.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Mayflowa(m): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I did not ask him out and I did not try to make him jealous, I decided to make other friends so I will not be attached to him so much.

We moved in together because he did not have money for his rent.

Shebi dem tie the guy. Don't mind them joor. You are just missing something. Many men don't like taking responsibility for pregnancy whether he is the toaster or toastee. He just got a let out. He would have still be the same guy without you telling him about ur love for him. Shebi he has been forming lovey dovey.

Don't worry, he will come around. Just move out of the house and stale the wedding first. Once he sees ur baby, he will come mending things. Sure, he will try to meet the other girl and she won't be too loyal again. He will realised he is crazy and he will come back. But don't marry like this. You will just open a long chapter of disrespected wife.

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Acheron:
Maaamaaa,

The guy will come to his senses when that baby is finally born, trust me. For now, just stay healthy and try your best possible to be a good woman and wife to him.

I can bet it with anything that things will return to normalcy when the baby is here. That baby will draw you both together especially if the baby turns out to be a boy and a replica of him. I've seen this happen before.

That baby needs you to be strong right now. This shall pass.

What if it's a girl and looks like her mother? ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by carammel(f): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2016
talktonase:
He was not married to the other woman,it was a long distance relationship.

Odani:

Pls how exactly is she a home breaker was he ever married to the woman. Her only crime here is dat she fell in love

I know he wasn't married but the Op's attitude defines that of a homebreaker cos she was well aware of the guy's relationship status,if he was married,she might as well do same to the other woman.

gustalnov:

Can't you guys ever give advice without putting others down? She should pardon you cos you'll sound harsh? Pardon my foot! You think you are talking to a computer at the other end? Just shut it already and if you can't be polite then don't give advice putting someone who's already down further down. Crap! angry

Point out where she's been put down in my comment,I never insulted her but told her the hard truth.

When you make mistake in life,do not expect everyone to be soft on you and just take you as you are,you will never learn that way,if she was my sister,I would tell her harsher things first even if we would exchange words then I would calm down and put myself in her shoes later and we look for a solution,those are the people that genuinely want good for you and not someone that won't be able to tell you the truth so you won't hurt further.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by gabbytabby: 2:34am On Oct 26, 2016
@maaamaaa I updated and want you to see this.

Shit does happen and it has happened. Do not complicate your life anymore than it is already complicated. Go ahead with the marriage only you have a lot of work to do to bring him round.

From today your first name na Patience and the second one perseverance and the third na loveth.

Bottom line he is single and so are you. He is just conflicted at the moment and also feeling guilty re the other girl and both will pass. I will say not much talk talk but leave love messages and welcome with a smile.

Single mother for 9ja mba mba na last choice be that. Listen to your mama.

Please go and sin no more.

Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

I want my child to have a normal family.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

If he decides to keep the home I'll stay but if he truly does not want to marry me, I'll move on with my life and my baby.

I think most women would try "one last time" . . . . No one would walk away just like that. But you are carrying his baby and your families are both involved. So don't think he will cast you away out rightly. Of course he will apologise, play nice for a while, get you to be his wife and then go back to treating you and your children like crap.

Bottom line is that this guy never loved you. You were a means too and end for him, but you made it too serious by getting pregnant. He needed you both financially and sexually. I can bet my last kobo that he would not have even considered you if you were broke too.

Guys do that all the time and a lot of us fall for it, so don't blame yourself.

But if you love yourself and want an atom of happiness in this life, please don't marry that man. No matter what he says!

Or you can go for option 2. . . Marry him just to give your child a name. And get ready to take whatever comes your way.

4 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Mdaz(m): 2:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Turn to God and put in prayers.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 26, 2016
@Maaamaaa Please listen to me.

That man might just be frustrated. stress of bills and responsibilities . Most men act like this when they r tight with cash.

But i will still advice you to have a heart talk and let him know your decision .

This will be helpful for your kid in the future.

Your relationship is almost the same with mine. but my wife is able to see and determine the cause of my altitude r mostly due to stress .

Whenever am stress and bill r pilling up. People close to me will regret knowing me.But am different when things r normal.

But talk to him and maybe give him a chance.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by accountbalance: 2:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I also think my mother is biased because of the backlash she'll get from my Dad and also because she endured a bad marriage. I always prayed for a better home than what my mother went through.

Looks like you still don't get the point, no relationship or marriage is perfect. Do you really think your mother will see a pit and ask you to jump inside. Of course, you deserve a good home and that's why you have to get it right now. There is nothing more than having a woman that loves you, your man will realize this sooner than you think and everything will be fine. However, if you allow yourself to be carried away by the present storm, you won't like the end, trust me. But strong for him and your baby till he comes around.

Maaamaaa:

I think this is one of the reasons why he is not happy with you, you are not a very calm person . Why would you want to have a final discussion with him this soon. You really need to be calm and understand the law of process. Do you really think a magic will happen all of a sudden. You have to allow him change from the inside, let him want you by himself, don't talk him into it. He is the man, he has ego. You'll only push him away again with your nagging.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by accountbalance: 2:43am On Oct 26, 2016
gabbytabby:
Shit does happen and it has happened. Do not complicate your life anymore than it is already complicated. Go ahead with the marriage only you have a lot of work to do to bring him round.

From today your first name na Patience and the second one perseverance and the third na loveth.

Single mother for 9ja mba mba na last choice be that.

Maaamaaa , please pay attention to this priceless advice.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:43am On Oct 26, 2016
accountbalance:

Looks like you still don't get the point, no relationship or marriage is perfect. Do you really think your mother will see a pit and ask you to jump inside. Of course, you deserve a good home and that's why you have to get it right now. There is nothing more than having a woman that loves you, your man will realize this sooner than you think and everything will be fine. However, if you allow yourself to be carried away by the present storm, you won't like the end, trust me. But strong for him and your baby till he comes around.

I think this is one of the reasons why he is not happy with you, you are not a very calm person . Why would you want to have a final discussion with him this soon. You really need to be calm and understand the law of process. Do you really think a magic will happen all of a sudden. You have to allow him change from the inside, let him want you by himself, don't talk him into it. He is the man, he has ego. You'll only push him away again with your nagging.

Thank you so much.

You are actually right, I worry a lot.

GOD help me.

It's not easy

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by fourthworld: 2:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

I want my child to have a normal family.

Don't worry, he will soon realize that you are his God's chosen wife. He's just pitying the other girl and he will regret it forever if he loses you. He will soon get over the guilty conscience and move along with you. He that pours his sperm into a woman's pussy must be ready to face the consequence of the outcome
Re: A Frustrated Woman by fourthworld: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2016
carammel:
Pardon me,I will be a bit harsh.

You brought it upon yourself,you are a homebreaker and husband snatcher,you knew he was in a relationship and yet open your legs for him to the extent that you moved in with him,most men these days enjoy free chao and won't hesitate to grab the opportunity.

You are only being selfish by considering yourself alone,how about the woman he has been with before,she will surely be hurt too.

You can just move on with your life and take responsibility for the baby alone,allow him marry whoever he wants or force yourself to marry him and live an unhappy life. The ball is in your court.

She's no home breaker, the would have been honest enough to be faithful to his fiancee; why did he want to play a fast one on the girl? Is her pussy just meant to satisfy his libido without paying the price of the outcome? Pussies are for husbands and not for play boys
Re: A Frustrated Woman by accountbalance: 2:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

Thank you so much.

You are actually right, I worry a lot.

GOD help me.

It's not easy

I know it's not easy, that's why you have to be strong for now. You are going to have a very wonderful family Okay. Be calm and apply wisdom. Talk to your mother on every issue bothering you if you need someone to talk to. Everything will be fine, after the rain, comes the sunshine. You'll remember this period in the future and be happy you made the right decision.

He will definitely come around, trust me.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by gabbytabby: 2:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Below

gabbytabby:
@maaamaaa I updated and want you to see this.

Bottom line he is single and so are you. He is just conflicted at the moment and also feeling guilty re the other girl and both will pass. I will say not much talk talk but leave love messages and welcome with a smile.

Single mother for 9ja mba mba na last choice be that. Listen to your mama.

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 2:59am On Oct 26, 2016
I'm so grateful for all your words to me, it is not easy to type or give an advice. GOD bless you all.

I love my baby so much and I want the best for her/him, I am ready to do what is best for him or her.

My priority is this baby and I pray God gives me the strength to do what's best.

I need to work on myself and be happy.

Thank you once more.

Please, lalasticlala take the post off the front page.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by fourthworld: 2:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Thank you everybody for your sincere opinion. I believe I will move on with my child alone.

Please how do I overcome the shame at work because I can't quit now, I need the money.

Hi girl, don't do something stupid, life is so mysterious, and so is marriage between Man and woman. It could be the way you people have been programmed to marry each other, just be patient and endure, in a year time, you will thank me for this advice. It happened to me but today I am thanking God for not dumping my wife for the person I engaged first, just be strong you will soon testify
Re: A Frustrated Woman by fourthworld: 3:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Thank you everybody for your sincere opinion. I believe I will move on with my child alone.

Please how do I overcome the shame at work because I can't quit now, I need the money.

Be strong girl and hold on to him and your work, he will soon get over it, he's just infatuated with the other girl and will soon get over it
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

Thank you. I asked HR and they told me that

How is that even possible, undecided you need time to recover after birth. You will need a someone like a housegirl helping if you'll be going back to work so soon. Am hoping you'll get normal leave. Whatever the case, you need the job.

If you paid half the rent, don't waste it in this economy.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Maaamaaa: 3:08am On Oct 26, 2016
I'm so happy.

Before I created this post, I was considering killing myself (I'm just too emotional) but I feel so much relieved now.

A problem shared is a problem half solved truly.

You all saved a soul, I'll be strong.

Come may 2017, I'll Grace this page with cute pictures.

I truly love and appreciate you all.

7 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by fourthworld: 3:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

Thank you Ma. He can't move out because he has no where to go and he is broke. It's a two bedroom apartment and we have separate rooms.

Should I stop cooking? For both of us

Life experience has taught me that the guy is your hubby, now play this little trick on him, just pretendly tell him that you feel like quitting to raise the child as a single mother and watch his reaction, you will thank me for this advice. The guy is just feeling guilty for betraying the other girl's trust but he will not afford to let you go, that's the fact. You are his wife forget about all these negative advices you are receiving here, some girls are just jealous of you, if they are in your shoes, they won't give a damn so better be wise, the world must talk whether you do good or bad

No, keep doing your duty as the wife. Life is so mysterious sister so is marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.