Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Frustrated Woman - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Frustrated Woman (76799 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Frustrated Woman by jouslaw1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thee simple trust is that, you should ask him to stop the MARRIAGE.....

Tell him you would have the baby out of WEDLOCK, don't force the marriage on him untill he see it worthy of doing with you else then don't be together because it is dangerous for you and the kid.....

It's better you Care for your child as a single mother than living with a man who will soon start beating you on a daily basis...

The shame in office will passby soon, agree to tell people that the love is no more within you people and you prefer to start separately and take care of your baby together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Frustrated Woman by qualitylux(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
madam... from ur story, it s confirmed d guy doesn't love. Dont go ahead with d marriage.
stop cooking for him, expect he buys d cooking materials or gives u d money to buy d material and do d cooking. Also,eat seperately.
if i should suggest, raising and catering for a child as single mother wit ur meagre salary wil be a heavy and difficult burden on u. i think an abotion wit be a better idea in dis case. this wil help u delete all memories u hav abt him, kip u focus, and sustain urself on ur salary.
if asked abt d pregrency, u can lie u had a miscarriage.
the mistake has been made, and u hav learnt ur lesson. moreso, the abortion s necessary, coz u nid to kip body and soul together, move out to a better place wen ur current rent expires, and also feed well.
think about the effect of dis current recession on ur well-being, should u give birth to d baby. can ur current salary foot ur upkeeps?
Re: A Frustrated Woman by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Maaamaaa

I hope you get to see this. It is not the end of the World if you bring a child into the World without being married. I believe your heart breaks but it will hurt more if you marry someone who does not love you.

He loves the other woman and you deserve a man who will love you. You guys are not yet married but he finds you disgusting. Think of how much he will hate you after he marries you.

Your beautiful child is on the way and you will get the chance to give and receive love from the child until you find a man who loves you. Do not marry a man you know he does not love you.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Irishrena1:
Maaamaa please go ahead with the marriage. All the plans have been made. Don't deny this child the opportunity of having a complete home. The guy is as guilty as you but is throwing all the blames on you. He could have rejected your offer or not let you get pregnant. I believe with time nature will play its role and make things between you both bearable

The hatred he has for her will grow. I think it is better the child grows in a single home than a home filled with hatred.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
rosalieene:
Tomorrow now, alotta guys would say, if you love him, make the move and tell him your feelings.... this is 21st century...
ladies never chase a guy, I repeat never chase a guy. If you love a guy, allow him to come to you instead to prevent insult to your personality. Most guys like taking advantage of ladies that like them.

You are misreading what's going on. There is nothing wrong in seeing a guy that you like or love and telling him your feelings. But everything is wrong in getting pregnant when you are or he is not ready. Even a man who professes love for you can still ask you to abort an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy, the same reason married people still abort pregnancies. Love should drive a decision to get married but preparedness the one to have babies. Love is never a substitute for careful planning, and if one is not careful what it's called love can rapidly turn to hatred.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by thelish(f): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:

Onegai could see from afar You want encouragement Pls listen to your parents We on this faceless forum can't advice you better So stick with him
And congrats on your wedding Pls do provide us with pictures
Stay blessed

I like u sha. lol
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have always been in love with NAIRALAND for a long time but I can't describe how elated I felt presently ....I AM NOW A NAIRALANDER!!!

This forum rocks!... Whenever I feel down,I will just click on naira land on my bookmarks and enjoy reading the comments without being able to reply but now I CAN REPLY!

Happy mood.

2 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by thelish(f): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Maaamaaa:
He said he loves me somehow and that I'm a wife material but I'm demanding so much attention.

He said I talk a lot and he does not like talking (gisting) that he likes being alone.

He said he does not care about the pregnancy because he does not know anything about it and he feels since women do it almost everyday, it's not so difficult.

He said I cry a lot and crying irritates him.

I still don't understand all these and I feel so sad and unhappy.

Which kind person be this?? Ajebor for love
Re: A Frustrated Woman by afbstrategies: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
I wish you luck but I see an immature man who is unwilling to grow up. I don't feel bad for you but for the baby. You should have used protection if you are not ready for what you are getting from him right now. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Gabbriell: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello,check out ds free new Android app (Video Download Manager).It provide download and streaming  access to download restricted sites like YouTube, Video etc..Bonus download enabled sites are added also and much more.
The app makes video downloading very much simple as all it take is a click of a button.

Download the app here (2.4mb):
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f9cb1f08

Note:Use the help feature in d app to learn how to use its features.

Share with your friends...
Re: A Frustrated Woman by obowunmi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Just walk away.

Accept your mistake and walk away.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by chronique(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
@ OP: do not marry that guy for now cos the signs of a scary future stares you in the face but you're trying to turn a blind eye to it. At this point, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Sit your parents down and explain all that has happened to them, and why you're making this decision. There's no point tryna save his face or hide anything. Tell the dude I said he is shameless. A squatter who should have respected his squatting status, ended up going to put his dick in a pussy he can't afford to take care of, and was stupid enough to go in without rainboots. He now realizes he loves the other girl. Any man who doesn't have respect for himself, is disgusting. Pls, stop cooking for him and start saving your little change cos sooner or later, you'll need it. If the shameless dude wants to die of hunger, let him die. How can a sensible man even think of squatting with a woman over a period of time; for what? Just move on with your life and don't attempt to make it worse by going on with wedding plans. Spill the beans and let everyone go their way. You self, try to use wisdom next time and do not give out free accommodation, food and pussy, at the same time except you know your name is sister charity.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

I want my child to have a normal family.
u are not ready to do anything, trust me is all in ur head, lemme propose to you will u marry me with ur baby? U did nothing bad buh u should have protection anywhere u deserve nothing buh happiness and love, take things easy
Re: A Frustrated Woman by QuietHammer(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Don't get married to him anymore and move on with your life. Try and be independent for your sake and your child sake. If you do all these things I just stated, trust me you would be happier but if you marry someone that doesn't love and respect you, your whole marriage life would be hell....and you would be sad and depressed for the rest of your life, you won't have peace and happiness. So it's up for you to choose..... Nobody can make you happy, only you can make you happy smiley
Wow. A reasonable comment from you today

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Mendeblack21(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please be careful when you make decisions base on the advice you are getting here. Everybody is blaming you for everything. Everybody is telling you to break up the relationship and stop the wedding. I disagree with them. The truth is no relationship is perfect. Most of the people advising you to quit are either not married or experiencing worst yet, they are still living with their men. My advice to you is stop nagging. Try not to win all arguments and stop saying horrible things to him. Men are men filled with ego and superiority. When he is in bad mood don't provoke him the more and be nice to him. He will change when you realise you are the problem. He will be the best husband and a father when you gives birth. I experienced this with my fiancee (now my wife) before we got married

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Uptown7(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
He's confused. Seek a marriage councillor.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
Excuse me ma, you guys want to obtain a loan to have your wedding?
Is that not a grave mistake?
What happens after the wedding when the multitudes that you have fed leave you to your fate?
What happens to the innocent unborn?
Any plans on getting your baby's stuffs? Shouldn't that be of topmost priority now?
Can't you pend the wedding?

Maaamaaa, please you guys need to set your priorities. How on earth is he even going to payback? It's going to put a further strain on the relationship when it's payback time and He's unable to make ends meet. As it is, it's already difficult to sustain you both. Well, the ball is in your court. We can only but proffer advice , it's up to you to make a final decision. All the best.

Thumbs up Mimzyy
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

Please try and move on Cos you won't enjoy that marriage o... Forget about what the society has to say and look out for your happiness cos in the end, that's all that matters.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
u are not ready to do anything, trust me is all in ur head, lemme propose to you will u marry me with ur baby? U did nothing bad buh u should have protection anywhere u deserve nothing buh happiness and love, take things easy
Did u just ask d op to marry you? shocked
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Thank you smiley
QuietHammer:

Wow. A reasonable comment from you today
Re: A Frustrated Woman by chronique(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I made to leave then when I found out but he begged me to stay. Although he said he did that because he could not afford his rent back then.

Furcke it!!! The dude is a prick! He is a user and not a responsible person.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by therapistmrs: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2016
One thing i'm very sure is that you never marry anybody out of pity.IT'S A COMPLETE NO NO.if you are not happy then think about what you about to get yourself into.Remember that being pregnant does not mean you must marry the person.the most important to you should be your happiness.it's always better as a woman to marry a man that guninely loves you.

Wish you all the best.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by mcdreeezy: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I have decided not to call it off myself but focus on me and my baby.

If by the end of this rent we've not sorted ourselves out, I'll move out and close this chapter forever.

And also work on my finances.

Thank you so much, chatting with you all made me stronger...

I'll definitely post pictures of my cute princess by may 2017.(i hope it's a girl)
Everyone make mistakes, shiit happens. I do hope that you find the strength to come out strong in this phase of your life. All the best ma'am.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Carsonv(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I don't know how deep my comment would have gone but I sincerely hope you read it.

I was in this same situation. Had this girl I love and wanted to marry but wasn't ready to marry just yet but somehow she got pregnant and I felt she did that to trap me. Long story short, though I controlled myself not to show how much I hated the situation it still showed.

I've handled it and we happy as ever.

Now your man is likely getting sad for 2 things
1. He feels you intentionally did it...and you forced yourself inot his life. Maybe you did but from experience it may not be for same reasons you did.
2. He's not ready to lose the emotional bachelor freedom to go after other women
And unmentioned 3
3. He's really scared of the financial pressure that may follow all this.

Now instead of fighting him, you should do the following :
1. Assure him that with the two of you fighting together you guys will overcome the future and coming challenges and the need to stick together. No matter how he feels you guys are in this together and need to work as a team else your loved are ruined forever.

2. Show him you don't actually NEED him to survive cos right now he feels he's the center of your existence. Be strong, live life, bounce back, cease crying, love your work, hustle like a boss lady. When he sees you holding your end he'll know he's actually just a bloody employee earning salary. And he might rethink his actions.

3. Support him emotionally too...whenever u see he needs it. Trust he'll need very often. And try to make him feel like nothing had changed, he can still be the whoever young chap he was and you can still be the sweet sassy lady or whatever you were. Just try to show him nothing much changes BTW you guys. ..it's a lie that will help. Remember fake it till you make it.

Then finally you guys need to hustle like never before.

My whole point is that you might need to be the bigger person right now till he comes around to take his rightful place. You guys are in it for the long haul...better just find a way to make it work than ruining the rest of your lives.

I know somehow you wanted the pregnancy but that's no longer necessary now.

The good thing that happened to me is that I'm doing way better than I was before the marriage and I love my wife like crazy. She's the most caring and selfless woman I've met and my baby girl is an additional bundle of joy.
So how you decide to handle this will ruin or lift your lives!
I wish you the best.

*Edited* I just saw people saying walk away. You're just in the first marriage test and you want to run? Please don't take that advice. Work on your marriage and your man. If you run you'll keep running.
P.S. This will most likely not be the last time you'll feel like running so hey prepared.

3 Likes

Re: A Frustrated Woman by crunchyg: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:

I'm at uyo.

Thank you so much
Girl hear this one thing, put the wedding on hold get things straight with the guy before you can proceed with the wedding plan, if you are able to talk this out and get his live back then proceed but if not allow sleeping dog to lie. They say a broken engagement is way better than a broken marriage. My humble advice
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Goldenprinz(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Dear sorry for what has happened.....
please stop making dis guy look so special dat he tinks u can't live ur life without him........is high time u put ur self together nd let him realise is jxt ntin. Don't take him like a god again let him realise u ar ahead of him

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by Odani: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2016
carammel:
Pardon me,I will be a bit harsh.

You brought it upon yourself,you are a homebreaker and husband snatcher,you knew he was in a relationship and yet open your legs for him to the extent that you moved in with him,most men these days enjoy free chao and won't hesitate to grab the opportunity.

You are only being selfish by considering yourself alone,how about the woman he has been with before,she will surely be hurt too.

You can just move on with your life and take responsibility for the baby alone,allow him marry whoever he wants or force yourself to marry him and live an unhappy life. The ball is in your court.

Pls how exactly is she a home breaker was he ever married to the woman. Her only crime here is dat she fell in love .
And to you my lady the dude never loved u he only took pity on you and now he's tired, my advice is u don't marry him cos all the signs are there now and it wud only get worse after marriage. This one no b prayer matter o be wise now
Re: A Frustrated Woman by QuietHammer(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you smiley
I should apologize. I've been very mean yet you never responded harshly
Re: A Frustrated Woman by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Nma27:
Did u just ask d op to marry you? shocked
she won't take it serious, her heart is somewhere else
Re: A Frustrated Woman by oluspicy: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Dyt:

Seal7 said

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

That's one of Martin Luther King Jnr's quote, not Seal7.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by delerx(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2016
There's nothing like shame dear. Bleep those who mock you cos u r pregnant I bet u some of them can't even get pregnant. Be proud of your pregnancy. That thing is rare these days.
Maaamaaa:
Thank you everybody for your sincere opinion. I believe I will move on with my child alone.

Please how do I overcome the shame at work because I can't quit now, I need the money.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Woman by cangoallnyt: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Dyt:

Everyone is with a past
It will pass by
They will only murmur it for some days

It's not easy but trust me you can try
You will actually end up being the best person ever you wanna be

Btw
Where's your location?
nice words from u
i pray u have more wisdom
u are d only person who ignored prejudice,instead u tried to show care and understanding
May God bless
nobody is perfect

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / Lessons From My Marriage / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.