Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women (5951 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by whitelexi(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ You're telling me that? I can never trade my Nigerian chics for any woman from anywhere else in the world. I prefer to put up with a selfish, arrogant and haughty Nigerian woman than settle for a submissive white woman? Know why? When everything else fails, we'll bring it down to the African way and forget about all these westernized talks.

Dude, i had this experience that has changed my view of white women forever. Their boldness often gets them into positions that can be viewed as extremely cheap by black men. I feel that some black men prefer to go with them because of their cheap cheap sex, its as good as free!

The topic of this thread should read something different. . .  it should be: Foolish things White Women do to date a black man!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

The topic of this thread should read something different. . . it should be: Foolish things White Women do to date a black man!

same thing i said.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Yikes. Why spoil their show on CNN na?. Its better to allow their boyfriends at home continue living in fools paradise. But who is to say that the so called boyfriends and fiancees at home are not getting their groove on too?. All of them are not faithful. Leave a man for 2 months and watch him pounce on anything in skirt.
Too true.

dayokanu:

Cant believe this was the same ebonyeyes who said men dont matter
I never said that sweetie. I love men just cant deal with their kindergarten games  undecided
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by goodness85: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I never said that sweetie. I love men just cant deal with their kindergarten games  undecided

Men remain kindergarten forever. How will you manage that?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, i had this experience that has changed my view of white women forever. T[b]heir boldness often gets them into positions that can be viewed as extremely cheap by black men. I feel that some black men prefer to go with them because of their cheap cheap sex, its as good as free![/b]

The topic of this thread should read something different. . .  it should be: Foolish things White Women do to date a black man!

hm
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
They wash dishes and run errands like little lap dogs thats what!

Then they get to taste the legendary white kini poussey which is the black guys equation of self actualization. Hope its worth it. Enjoy.

Spoilt has the best response so far!

It cannot be disputed that love is blind and people fall in love sometimes across racial lines. There are far too many interracial relationships out there that were entered into for ulterior motives.

Regardless of the motive behind an interracial, whether its for love or not, Aloy is alluding to the point that black men bend over backwards and tolerate in white women the same shyit they find contemptous in black women. Men are naturally the protector for their women and in every race this is true, except in the black race where the men, as correctly pointed out by Spoilt, expose their womenfolk . . .the LEGENDARY QUEENS of planet Earth. . .to perpetual insecurity and instead are content to cling proudly and worship across the racial line women who by ordinary circumstances of event would not be a contender in a beauty paegent.

. . .untill the day this Negro die. . .I am committed to my black sisters and their black poussies. Her drama and her challenges and outbursts, as venomous as they come are some of the many attributes that endear me to these Black Queens. If she nags the hell out of me, I punch the shyit out of her. . we fuc_k and make up and move on. I would die first before I start mopping the floor and baby sitting for some white bitch. If I cant mop floor and baby sit for the African Queen, then I cant do it for any Queen of any other race. PERIOD!!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .untill the day this Negro die. . .I am committed to my black sisters and their black poussies.  Her drama and her challenges and outbursts, as venomous as they come are some of the many attributes that endear me to these Black Queens.  If she nags the hell out of me, I punch the shyit out of her. . we fuc_k and make up and move on.  I would die first before I start mopping the floor and baby sitting for some white bitch.  If I cant mop floor and baby sit for the African Queen, then I cant do it for any Queen of any other race. PERIOD!!   

You are a racist and these people do not mop floors for white women alone rather, they mop floors in their own home. Anything wrong with that?. White women do not believe in bullying the man as their idea of fun. Its not just in their genes.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
You are a racist and these people do not mop floors for white women. They mop floors in their own home. Anything wrong with that?

LMFAO. . . Aloy, go over there to the corner and play doll with Amanda. . .you can braid its hair while she feed the barbie.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by whitelexi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You are a racist and these people do not mop floors for white women. They mop floors in their own home. Anything wrong with that?

White people are generally curious about anything they dont know. I was once in a pub called JD Weatherspoon having drinks with 2 friends and we were speaking pidgen english. . .  Some oyibo babes sitting behind me just joined in for the sake of wanting to know how we could speak a language that had so many english words mixed with local parlance so easily and fluently. I was shocked at how easily my friends and i flowed with them. . .  They learnt some yoruba words there and then, and they use those words till today.

They are naturally eager to know, and they're quite bold to walk up to total strangers [of a different color] and blend in so well. Imagine how many black chicks can walk straight up to u in a public gathering and chat u up. . .
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

White people are generally curious about anything they dont know. I was once in a pub called JD Weatherspoon having drinks with 2 friends and we were speaking pidgen english. . .  Some oyibo babes sitting behind me just joined in for the sake of wanting to know how we could speak a language that had so many english words mixed with local parlance so easily and fluently. I was shocked at how easily my friends and i flowed with them. . .  They learnt some yoruba words there and then, and they use those words till today.

They are naturally eager to know, and they're quite bold to walk up to total strangers [of a different color] and blend in so well. Imagine how many black chicks can walk straight up to u in a public gathering and chat u up. . .  

I laugh - if a nigerian girl tried it you will call her cheap - a white girl does it and your impressed and say its bold. right so you would be happy for your sister to do that if she saw 2 men sitting down IN A PUB O! and just randomly approach them, give me a break

1 Like

Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
ronniq:

I laugh - if a nigerian girl tried it you will call her cheap - a white girl does it and your impressed and say its bold. right so you would be happy for your sister to do that if she saw 2 men sitting down IN A PUB O! and just randomly approach them, give me a break
My dear tell them o! The ridiculousness I read from so called grown assed educated men in this forum amazes me.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by whitelexi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
ronniq:

Well, there u go. My point is that thats their way of life and its different from ours, so nobody should say a black man does foolish things to get them, they do the things we tend to see as foolish to get us!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by redsky1: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear tell them o! The ridiculousness I read from so called grown assed educated men in this forum amazes me.

confusion my dear and colonial mentality - curious indeed
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
redsky1:

confusion my dear and colonial mentality - curious indeed

Yes o! my sister if its white it is right and better according to them undecided undecided
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

LMFAO. . .  Aloy, go over there to the corner and play doll with Amanda. . .you can braid its hair while she feed the barbie. 

You still have not answered me why you think its improper for a man to mop the floor of the home he lives with his wife or girlfriend and children?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You still have not answered me why you think its improper for a man to mop the floor of the home he lives with his wife or girlfriend and children?
What he is trying to say is that those African goons will mop the floor and be slaves for their white wives but will treat black women like trash.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
I witnessed a situation the other day with a fat obese woman bossing around a black man on the train basically treating him like trash, I was amazed because I know that man will not let an African woman do that to him.

1 Like

Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2009

If you are open to observe the black woman you will find that she has her own strengths. . . though, it might express itself in a different way.  The problem is not the black woman, there is a shortage of confidence and assertiveness in a lot of black men these days.  By their nature, women are bitch_es, so to speak,. . . they are as frequently moody and bitch_y as men are frequent to get a hard on.  A true man must hold down his woman. . and not allow her to run him over.  It seems these line crossing men are weak and cannot face the challenges thrown atthem by black women so they seek a calmer water elsewhere. . .where in turn they soon discover they have to deal with the same bitch_y nature as the one they abandoned, except now as you put it this byt_ch has a strength of approach that does not intimidate your ego.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

You are right and they are scarcely ostentatious. If they don't know, they will stay silent and observe you teach them contrary to the black people that will point fingers, out talk you and claim to have figured it out.

Here are some examples few Naija men gave me as to why they go white:

1. As long as a man is working towards something, he is secured with a white woman unlike the black woman that will kick him out or enslave him one month after he goes broke or lose his job.

2. A jobless man will have his emotions and ego intact while looking for a job to get back on his feet but sisters will tear you down with their mouth on a daily basis until you get a job or find money somewhere.

3. White women plan ahead: They weigh the consequences of their actions on themselves, their children and their husband before pulling the string. The are more likely to look into the future and consider the possible consequences of their actions today.

4. On the contrary, black women are more stable emotionally than white women. The same white woman that loved and cherished you this morning can put a slug in your brain by noon.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

What he is trying to say is that those African goons will mop the floor and be slaves for their white wives but will treat black women like trash.

Isn't that an urban legend?. Modern white people do not take glory from enslaving people. may be its because of the stigma slavery attached to their race or simply for the fact that they are more CIVILIZED.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
No urban myth its happening in 2009 believe that.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
You still have not answered me why you think its improper for a man to mop the floor of  the home he lives with his wife or girlfriend and children?

Aloy,  . . .a man should be as concerned about hygiene in the home as his wife is.  He should be knowledgable about housekeeping so in case his wife is incapacitated and the duty falls on his shoulder he wouldnt come short.  However, he has a obligation towards his wife and family.  First priority is to ensure that mother is happy. . . if mother is happy, the entire household is happy.  If mother is unhappy, no one in the household will find peace.  A man must know what makes his wife happy and play to that. . .but its a very delicate path because her mood is very unpredictable.  Sometimes she just has to be unhappy. . fhuck it!  These are times when she calls to him to go mop the floor or clean the bathroom.  He has to put his foot down and say no.  Our women love men that will stand up to their bullshy_t and hold them down. . .this is what they mean when they say they need a strong man.  Mopping floor and washing the bathtub is not your strength. . . just as it would hurt your ego if your wife is the one paying household bills, then it must also hurt your ego to clean and mop the floors of your home.  

Not to get away from the topic. . .most men that date white women have the same mentality you just expressed, "its my house and I live here with my wife, Amanda. . . why cant I mop the floor?"   How many men married to Kemi or Onyeka or Hauwa, do you know mopping floor of the home they share with the wife?  Quite honestly, I think black women ought to find it repulsive that any black woman would ask her black man to mop floor. . .
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by chic2pimp(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I witnessed a situation the other day with a fat obese woman bossing around a black man on the train basically treating him like trash, I was amazed because I know that man will not let an African woman do that to him.
We all know why he allowed himself to be boosesd around,don't we? wink.If an african woman had what he wanted,I bet he would have made an allowance for the same behaviour.

Aloy~Emeka:

1. As long as a man is working towards something, he is secured with a white woman unlike the black woman that will kick him out or enslave him one month after he goes broke or lose his job.

2. A jobless man will have his emotions and ego intact while looking for a job to get back on his feet but sisters will tear you down with their mouth on a daily basis until you get a job or find money somewhere.

3. White women plan ahead: They weigh the consequences of their actions on themselves, their children and their husband before pulling the string. The are more likely to look into the future and consider the possible consequences of their actions today.

4. On the contrary, black women are more stable emotionally than white women. The same white woman that loved and cherished you this morning can put a slug in your brain by noon.
What a load of rubbish!!!!!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Aloy,  . . .a man should be as concerned about hygiene in the home as his wife is.  He should be knowledgable about housekeeping so in case his wife is incapacitated and the duty falls on his shoulder he wouldnt come short.  However, he has a obligation towards his wife and family.  First priority is to ensure that mother is happy. . . if mother is happy, the entire household is happy.  If mother is unhappy, no one in the household will find peace.  A man must know what makes his wife happy and play to that. . .but its a very delicate path because her mood is very unpredictable.  Sometimes she just has to be unhappy. . fhuck it!  These are times when she calls to him to go mop the floor or clean the bathroom.  He has to put his foot down and say no.  Our women love men that will stand up to their bullshy_t and hold them down. . .this is what they mean when they say they need a strong man.  Mopping floor and washing the bathtub is not your strength. . . just as it would hurt your ego if your wife is the one paying household bills, then it must also hurt your ego to clean and mop the floors of your home.  

Not to get away from the topic. . .most men that date white women have the same mentality you just expressed, "its my house and I live here with my wife, Amanda. . . why cant I mop the floor?"   How many men married to Kemi or Onyeka or Hauwa, do you know mopping floor of the home they share with the wife?  Quite honestly, I think black women ought to find it repulsive that any black woman would ask her black man to mop floor. . .

Because of the society we live in and there are too many househelps in Nigeria who fills in for such roles. It still doesn't answer my question on what is wrong with mopping the floors of the house you live in?.

I remember a similar thread here where some men claim they can never wash their wife's under wears and if asked why, their answers leans towards their ego. What has ego got to do with it?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by NegroNtns(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Isn't that an urban legend?. Modern  white people do not take glory from enslaving people. may be its because of the stigma slavery attached to their race or simply for the fact that they are more CIVILIZED.

. . .because other races stood up to them and told them to go fhuck themselves!  The only race that has failed to stand up to them is the African.  We continue to trust the white people against our own people.  If a white man and a black man both say something to an African. . .the African will believe the white version without question.  They have conditioned your mind to abandon your African philosophy in favor of Aristotle's way of thinking. . .even though Aristotle was an acolyte to the African school of thought.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by dani1luv: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
Im lost cool
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by saraj(f): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Spoilt has the best response so far!

It cannot be disputed that love is blind and people fall in love sometimes across racial lines. There are far too many interracial relationships out there that were entered into for ulterior motives.

Regardless of the motive behind an interracial, whether its for love or not, Aloy is alluding to the point that black men bend over backwards and tolerate in white women the same shyit they find contemptous in black women. Men are naturally the protector for their women and in every race this is true, except in the black race where the men, as correctly pointed out by Spoilt, expose their womenfolk . . .the LEGENDARY QUEENS of planet Earth. . .to perpetual insecurity and instead are content to cling proudly and worship across the racial line women who by ordinary circumstances of event would not be a contender in a beauty paegent.

. . .untill the day this Negro die. . .I am committed to my black sisters and their black poussies. Her drama and her challenges and outbursts, as venomous as they come are some of the many attributes that endear me to these Black Queens. If she nags the hell out of me, I punch the shyit out of her. . we fuc_k and make up and move on. I would die first before I start mopping the floor and baby sitting for some white bitch. If I cant mop floor and baby sit for the African Queen, then I cant do it for any Queen of any other race. PERIOD!!

I think that you should steer clear of
ALL women. You seem absolutely
horrendous and don't give us all that
shite talk, you sexist pig.
Women that gave birth to men like this
should be ashamed of themselves for
not teaching their sons to respect women!
If my son ever spoke like that, i would beat
the living day lights out of him regardless of
his age.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .because other races stood up to them and told them to go fhuck themselves!  The only race that has failed to stand up to them is the African.  We continue to trust the white people against our own people.  If a white man and a black man both say something to an African. . .the African will believe the white version without question.  They have conditioned your mind to abandon your African philosophy in favor of Aristotle's way of thinking. . .even though Aristotle was an acolyte to the African school of thought.

Its a lie. Civilization has a lot to do with it. If people like Madonna and Angelina Jolie should  leave their comfort zone to adopt helpless kids from Africa, it shows how civilized they are and how they value life more than us that derive joy from others suffering. Are the white people responsible for bad leadership in Africa?.

You still haven't answered me why its wrong for an African man to clean his own home?. That shows your psyche and how you view women and children. It's that same 'women are lesser mortals' mentality that you are showcasing here and that is why its an abomination to clean your home when the woman is there. Compare it to white slave masters who believed that blacks are lesser mortals and tell me the difference between your psyche and theirs 200 years ago.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
sara j:

I think that you should steer clear of
ALL women. You seem absolutely
horrendous and don't give us all that
shite talk, you sexist pig.
Women that gave birth to men like this
should be ashamed of themselves for
not teaching their sons to respect women!
If my son ever spoke like that, i would beat
the living day lights out of him regardless of
his age.

Gbam; he has a colonial mentality even though he claims to respect black women. What sort of respect does he have for women when he believes they are lesser than him simply because he has a deek between his legs.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by dani1luv: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. angry

Please Wait naa. . angry

I wan flow in. . angry
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by redsky1: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You are right and they are scarcely ostentatious. If they don't know, they will stay silent and observe you teach them contrary to the black people that will point fingers, out talk you and claim to have figured it out.

this is absolute nonsense - i think you have either been watching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much DSTV or SKY.

is this man for real.

black women don't plan ahead? speak for the ones in your own family o. me i plan way ahead. stop painting us all with the same brush after all the black man has many a stereotype we could start throwing around in this topic.

like i say to my friends - when a fat ugly white girl wants to feel good about herself all she needs to do is go to a Nigerian nightclub here in London - she will feel like she is in heaven. our men will leave the pretty slim girls and flock round these ugly women that even their own men have rejected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics / Naija Princess Scatters Instagram With TWERKING Video And Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.