Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring (39066 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
mencade6:
Them don fvck tire before them enter altar to say i do.
sharrap

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by STENON(f): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is so Lovely... Happy married life.

I cannt just wait for my time...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Sunkyphil(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
In case.....
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Lavedaa: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Beautiful kiss

All the best in your marriage.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
youngdanee:
menopause is after this one grin

Yes ooooo, just like impotency just caught up with you.. grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
teejaypee:

HML sir! smiley
Thank you Sir
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by youngdanee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

Yes ooooo, just like impotency just caught up with you.. grin
i guess I stroke a nerve, huh? grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
youngdanee:
i guess I stroke a nerve, huh? grin

Too busy for ur likes.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by youngdanee(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

Too busy for ur likes.
wasn't in for such.

you comment got me laughing tho, wish you the best bae
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by nikkypearl(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
mencade6:
guilty conscience....hahaha
I am a virgin embarassed
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by mencade6: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am a virgin embarassed
my grandmother is also a virgin too.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by modestdude(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Lalasticlala has avoided this thread for reasons best known to him. Anyway, mek I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by lalasticlala(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2016
modestdude:
Lalasticlala has avoided this thread for reasons best known to him. Anyway, mek I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

Just seeing it.
Cute photos.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Lagban(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2016
I am sure the OP Is a Chelsea fan. Everything just dey BLUE

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
tongue .... See fine woman

HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by passyhansome(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Una dey make me jealous

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Missyetty(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
This is really beautiful
HML!
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by keleman992000(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2016
CONGRATS BROS BUT IS SHE A VIRGIN? IF SHE IS NOT PLEASE LET HER NOT WEAR WHITE ON THAT DAY. PLEASE WE HAVE TO BRING IN SANITY INTO THIS. MEANWHILE YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE ME IN THE OTHER ROOMS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Aww...

How beautiful. They're so cute.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by ChrisKonor: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
modestdude:
The Journey of love we started last year July will take a new level this Saturday 29th October, 2016 as we walk down the aisle to tie the knots.

Sweetness, you came into my life with lots of love, goodness, favour and blessings. I will cherish and love you every passing day of our lives. #Togetherforever

Lalasticlala come bless my love ministry

Wow.

This is style inspiring, I am putting the photos up in my blog, hope you dont mind??

HML.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
Beautiful, I wish you HML. People no send recession, dem just dey marry anyhow.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by thonyrule(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by justmenoni: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
You would hv been to early to add 10 or 20

Neimar:
cute couple - HML

my own na 8yrs from now
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Love Nwantitin; Dgringrin I love the hair do. just saved her hairstyle. yeeeeeeepi
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by ChrisKonor: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

Just seeing it. Cute photos. Congratulations
chairman visit fashion section and do justice.
Lagos fashion week should be on FP. its starting today
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Uchezuruki(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Congrat sir cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Very lovely.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
I know, right? lol j/k

Presh900:
must you rub my singleness in my face??
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
I wonder when we'll get to see Seun Osewa's pre-wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by obontami: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Let the kpanshing begin grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Presh900(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Yieldings:
I know, right? lol j/k
oya come marry me..
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
To marry come dey hungry me now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.