Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

New Year, New Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Year, New Relationship. (1422 Views)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2007
It is January 1st, 2007.
The very first day of the new year.
I was the first to shout "Happy New Year!" to the whole congregation in our church at the dawn of the New Year as we prayed till the midnight.

I have tried calling my so called princess, but my calls have not reached her. And she has not called me as at the time of this posting. But, another pretty young woman who wants the best for me is the first lady to wish me happy new year. And that means a lot to me.

I may begin the new year with a new relationship. And close the chapter on the one I had last year.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Sayoh: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2007
Are u sure ure nt just lookin 4an excuse 2dump ur gurlfriend? For all u care maybe u cudnt reach her coz of network issues. Jus try reachin her or go to her house b4 jumpin into conclusions
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ima1(f): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2007
i agree with Sayoh, you are just making excuses, i bet the newtwork was bad bcoz everyone was calling everyone, i know bcoz i called all my relatives to wish them happy new year. just stop making excuses to dump your gf bcoz they aren't even good ones.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ikamefa(f): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2007
while i was drunk like a skunk my boo! my one and only love who was right beside me ( passed out) was not able to wish me a happy new year ( 2007) even when he woke up crossed -eyed with a banging hang-over he did not wish me happy new year!
rewind y'all! cheesy this dude i met at the party " who wants the best for me is the first guy to wish me happy new year. And that means a lot to me. " cheesy and he has been wishing me happy new Year every hour of the day cheesy

"I may begin the new year with a new relationship. And close the chapter on the one I had last year".

*roll eyes* geez!
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2007
ikamefa:

while i was drunk like a skunk my boo! my one and only love who was right beside me ( passed out) was not able to wish me a happy new year ( 2007) even when he woke up crossed -eyed with a banging hang-over he did not wish me happy new year!
rewind y'all! cheesy this dude i met at the party " who wants the best for me is the first guy to wish me happy new year. And that means a lot to me. " cheesy and he has been wishing me happy new Year every hour of the day cheesy

"I may begin the new year with a new relationship. And close the chapter on the one I had last year".

*roll eyes* geez!

No be only roll eyes, roll buttocks too.

New Year means new life, new love, new, grin

New Year, new babe. wink
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by OgaMadam(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2007
Go for it. I mean only you really know how 2006 was. If it wasnt working, then drop like its hot and move on.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2007
No more lousy lovers.

Love should be realistic.

No more excuses.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by waleleader(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2007
@orikinla,
my guy u be one funny dude, U already made up your mind to dump ur girl before the new year. The new year, new babe thingy shows that ur mind was made up. Just be careful sha
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
I speak for millions of lovers.

If your guy made you a punching bag in 2006, you should not carry over the tribulation in 2007.

If you babe was lousy in 2006, you should look for a more realistic one in 2007.

Bye bye to Jati-jati grin.

No stagnation.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ikamefa(f): 3:18am On Jan 03, 2007
Orikinla:

I speak for millions of lovers.

If your guy made you a punching bag in 2006, you should not carry over the tribulation in 2007.

If you babe was lousy in 2006, you should look for a more realistic one in 2007.

Bye bye to Jati-jati grin.

No stagnation.

and for how long you gwaan change lovers, like undergarments? ol boy! na you go tire! cheesy
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2007
I have only had three lovers since I was born.

One and only one in 1996, another one in 1998 -January 1, 1999 and the third one last July.

I am a very disciplined and principled lover.

I don't mess around.
I am very faithful until she becomes unfaithful and I simply dump her.

I am very straight forward.
I am not a player.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by OgaMadam(f): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2007
What a rare breed hey?

Your reward from God is sure (He will be good to you)
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2007
OgaMadam:

What a rare breed hey?

Your reward from God is sure (He will be good to you)

God has been good to me.
I am surrounded by beautiful and wonderful young women Godsent from all over the world since my teens to date.

Here is my numero uno and my Aussie sweetheart.
They are intellectual geniuses and born to lead.
They are my kind of women.
Because, they are not lousy and they don't mess around.
They are very disciplined and resolute.

Re: New Year, New Relationship. by waleleader(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2007
@orikinla, why should we believe these girls are ur sweetheart? And u say she's aussie, that girl looks Bengali (Asian) to me grin
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by mrpataki(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
I actually broke off my relationship on the first day of january, hoping to get into a new relationship this year, sometime later in the year.

I am really looking forward to a new relationship sometime soon.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by fellow(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
well seems like every male here needs a new catch for 2007. Well i have to start searching for a soul mate oh. 2006 was a year i was peacefully single and i think i loved the fun of it.
Going out alone, giving myself different treats, thinking of only me me and me,
But i think it was dull anyway.

I am girl hunting
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by waleleader(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

well seems like every male here needs a new catch for 2007. Well i have to start searching for a soul mate oh. 2006 was a year i was peacefully single and i think i loved the fun of it.
Going out alone, giving myself different treats, thinking of only me me and me,
But i think it was dull anyway.

I am girl hunting

May God grant u the wishes of ur heart,lol
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by sammyjl(f): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
Dude, you're just making up excuses to ditch your girlfriend. Haven't u ever experienced the fact that sending a text message or calling to a cell phone is usually difficult and hard for the next person to receive your message/call and for you aswell, your call/messages are really difficult to get through to the recepient on New year's eve (night).

Are you new in this cellphone industry, I mean is this your first new year that you actually are the owner of a cellphone. Brother puh leeze. angry shocked

Mature and get real!! angry
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by fellow(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2007
walelead:

May God grant u the wishes of your heart,lol

A big amen to that. I am considering advertising myself on radio sef. Or what do you think. This Nairaland girls like fronting too much. I need something extra to spice up my life.

GOD bless you also brother
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
walelead:

@orikinla, why should we believe these girls are your sweetheart? And u say she's aussie, that girl looks Bengali (Asian) to me grin

She is of Asian background.

The world is full of beautiful women and we are free to love as many as we could find them.

Love is neither monopoly or totopoly.

Love one, love all.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2007
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by bluenubian(f): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2007
the first girl looks like she's 50 while the second looks like she 15, sheesh oriki! grin grin
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ikamefa(f): 1:59am On Jan 04, 2007
abeg leave oriki and his Aussie sweethearts oh! or is if Bengali honeys grin
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by waleleader(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2007
ikamefa:

abeg leave oriki and his Aussie sweethearts oh! or is it Bengali honeys grin
Bengali honeys , let her father catch u
U don know say bengali chics are "No Go Areas" grin grin
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
walelead:

Bengali honeys , let her father catch u
U don know say bengali chics are "No Go Areas" grin grin

Walelead,
I am not scared of any father when I want to love the daughter.
I am only scared of God.
But I don't chase married women.

I once followed a babe to the salon everytime she went to dress her hair and she eventually couldn't do without me being with her.

I have changed my mind about my Nigerian sweetheart. I cannot leave her.
I love her intoto.
She has explained.
The Nairaland babe is just too hot.
She was even spilling Yankee slangs in her mails as she ranted. And guess what?
Her ranting turned me on. I felt like hugging her and showing her how much I love her all over again.
And I have to cross the sea to see her.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by 2old4that(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2007
New Year, new babe.

Does it means new babe every new year? grin
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ikamefa(f): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2007
Orikinla:

Walelead,
I am not scared of any father when I want to love the daughter.
I am only scared of God.
But I don't chase married women.

I once followed a babe to the salon everytime she went to dress her hair and she eventually couldn't do without me being with her.

I have changed my mind about my Nigerian sweetheart. I cannot leave her.
I love her intoto.
She has explained.
The Nairaland babe is just too hot.
She was even spilling Yankee slangs in her mails as she ranted. And guess what?
Her ranting turned me on. I felt like hugging her and showing her how much I love her all over again.
And I have to cross the sea to see her.

he! he! a  tip for all Nairaland babes ranting and spilling yakee slangs is a turn on for guys e.g orikinla
LMAO!  grin
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by ladykool(f): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2007
u lots r really not serious o! hehe

@ orikinla
na wa for u o! from asian girl to nairaland girl!
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Macgreat(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2007
Ha Ha, Imagine this,you walk up to the girl and you go 'hello,can you be my new toto/going to love you intoto in fact we will to-totally be to-together,we can become to-tongs.
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by fellow(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2007
nice one. Pray she likes you cuz if she doesn't that sure would be a slap.

I don't think it is a crime for you to have a new girl in your life if you feel you are damn tired of the other girls. He's looking for a new start.Alright
Re: New Year, New Relationship. by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2007
Macgreat:

Ha Ha, Imagine this,you walk up to the girl and you go 'hello,can you be my new toto/going to love you intoto in fact we will to-totally be to-together,we can become to-tongs.

I am still an innocent man. grin
I am only in love with love.
And God is love.

One can still be in love even if you change the object of the love.

When we pray and sing Oh God do something new in life, is there anything wrong with the old thing in your life? And God answers prayers and gbam new babe comes with the New Year, won't you thank God?

The new ladies God brought into my life from January 2006 have been more beneficial to me than all the old ones put together.

(1) (Reply)

I've Lost Interest In Romance / Oya Report Here, All U Jamo Girls Loving Naija Boys / Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.