Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? (4151 Views)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Why Ladies Call Men "baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Why don't most ladies call the man towards the beginning of a new relationship?

When I see someone I like, I first try to be friends with the new woman. I establish contacts and once in a while, I call at least to know how she is faring. I use this period to discover if she is the right one for me. One thing however amazes me within this period: the young woman in question never calls, regardless of how long this friendship lasts. Surprisingly, when I halt the calls, and we happen to come across each other, the next question would be ”You no longer call me?” (note: she never called to find out why)
This has happened MANY times with many different young women.
Fellow Nairalanders,
1)Do all ladies do this?
2) Is it only when you are formally dating them that they do call?
3) What could be their reason for this?
Thanks in anticipation of your helpful contributions.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
I am a strong advocate for friendship before dating/marriage. People come up with these rules about what women should do before dating and etcera. if I want to speak to my man.....I would call my man and not sit there like a spoiled child waiting on him to make the first move. Its just a matter of maturity and knowing the person.

I believe when you are friends with your lover it changes the game....there are no rules in friendship because each person is different.

I speak from experience and strongly recommend it!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2012
cos there is dis mentality that wen ladies call, dey re throwing demselves at de man.

Mrs.Chima:
I am a strong advocate for friendship before dating/marriage. People come up with these rules about what women should do before dating and etcera. if I want to speak to my man.....I would call my man and not sit there like a spoilt child waiting on him to make the first move. Its just a matter of maturity and knowing the person.

I believe when you are friends with your lover it changes the game....there are no rules in friendship because each person is different.

yu spoke well
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am a strong advocate for friendship before dating/marriage. People come up with these rules about what women should do before dating and etcera. if I want to speak to my man.....I would call my man and not sit there like a spoiled child waiting on him to make the first move. Its just a matter of maturity and knowing the person.

. Mrs chima,i love your enlightened nature.pls save a soul. Im the one doing the calling in my case. Am i being too forward¿¿
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kay9(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2012
Maybe they are broke.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . Mrs chima,i love your enlightened nature.pls save a soul. Im the one doing the calling in my case. Am i being too forward¿¿

No....you are not. There is nothing wrong with women calling their men. If you can't call your man without feeling like you are an ashyho then he isn't the one for you.

Trust me, men would say that it is a man thing...but it is not. It is a human thing to call someone you love or care about.

When my husband is at work...I send him sexy text messages to brighten his day. Try it and see how he responds differently. wink
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No....you are not. There is nothing wrong with women calling their men. If you can't call your man without feeling like you are an ashyho then he isn't the one for you.

Trust me, men would say that it is a man thing...but it is not. It is a human thing to call someone you love or care about.

When my husband is at work...I send him sexy text messages to brighten his day. Try it and see how he responds differently. wink
. Thanks Mrs Chima! *sending him a naughty text.........*wink
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . Thanks Mrs Chima! *sending him a naughty text.........*wink

what worked for Mrs. Chima may not work for u and u just have to undastand yur man and find out y he dont really call.

how dd de relationship start, whats de konnektions like between u guys?

yu need to answer a few questions , lest yu re pouring water on de stone
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146:

what worked for Mrs. Chima may not work for u and u just have to undastand yur man and find out y he dont really call.

how dd de relationship start, whats de konnektions like between u guys?

yu need to answer a few questions , lest yu re pouring water on de stone
. What are you saying??should i like call him and ask why he doesnt call often or what?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBabe: . What are you saying??should i like call him and ask why he doesnt call often or what?
does he call before now and over time de frequency reduced or he has been like dat from the 1st day u guys started?

see, in every relationship, communication is so important,
meanwhile, re u afraid of havin a chat with him wit respect to the gap ?

i dont see any harm in askin yur man y he dont just feel like callin u up attimes.

check how de relationship has been and that will give yu an undastanding abt de current state of yur man`s mind wrt de relationship now.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146:
does he call before now and over time de frequency reduced or he has been like dat from the 1st day u guys started?

see, in every relationship, communication is so important,
meanwhile, re u afraid of havin a chat with him wit respect to the gap ?

i dont see any harm in askin yur man y he dont just feel like callin u up attimes.

check how de relationship has been and that will give yu an undastanding abt de current state of yur man`s mind wrt de relationship now.

. Okay. Okay. He's always been like that. Funny,but whenever i dont beep him,it becomes an issue,when i do,he hangs up, call me back and talk for hours.does this make sense?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . Okay. Okay. He's always been like that. Funny,but whenever i dont beep him,it becomes an issue,when i do,he hangs up, call me back and talk for hours.does this make sense?

i think u call cos u re committed.

1.yu call him cos he comes to ur mind,
2.he is on yur mind cos u think abt him
3.u think abt him cos u care abt him
4.u care abt him cos u probably love him

please read read de above backwards makin him de subject.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
4 me,it dosnt mata who dos d callin...especialy wen d relationshp has bin establishd..bt b4 dn,if she has neva returnd ur calls,especialy afta a lng while of nt hearin frm u,it means shes nt as intrstd as u ar in startin up d relatnshp...i think most ladies dnt cal d guy because she alrdy hav dis '"he wil soon cal,so y bother 2 cal hm" mindset...if u want her 2 cal,tel her 2 cal u,no big deal in dat
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146:

i think u call cos u re committed.

1.yu call him cos he comes to ur mind,
2.he is on yur mind cos u think abt him
3.u think abt him cos u care abt him
4.u care abt him cos u probably love him

please read read de above backwards makin him de subject.
. Wtf! All i can do with this is remove 'u' and put 'him'.pls,uuuum,do you mind doing the hard work
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBabe: . Wtf! All i can do with this is remove 'u' and put 'him'.pls,uuuum,do you mind doing the hard work
i dd de harder work of puttin dat together, so i know u can fix de puzzle, thats y i asked u finish it up.

just do it from 4 to 1 as u wanted and tell me wat u get after No. 1.

happi evenin
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Jaykizz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
JB789: Why don't most ladies call the man towards the beginning of a new relationship?

When I see someone I like, I first try to be friends with the new woman. I establish contacts and once in a while, I call at least to know how she is faring. I use this period to discover if she is the right one for me. One thing however amazes me within this period: the young woman in question never calls, regardless of how long this friendship lasts. Surprisingly, when I halt the calls, and we happen to come across each other, the next question would be ”You no longer call me?” (note: she never called to find out why)
Fellow Nairalanders,
1)Do all ladies do this?
nfat som ladies stil find it hard to call dia bf's evn yl in a relatnshp. Am talkn 4rm exp
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Jaykizz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
JB789: Why don't most ladies call the man towards the beginning of a new relationship?

Fellow Nairalanders,
1)Do all ladies do this?
nfat som ladies stil find it hard to call dia bf's evn yl in a relatnshp. Am talkn 4rm exp
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by brownusagirl(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
Cuz men should do the chasing. Women are the prize. I've seen guys get the big head after a few females chased them. Its not pretty. After a while then it should be mutual.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
If I call you twice and you don't have the sense to call me back once, I delete your number. I don't care if you are the hottest chick in the world

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by ijebabe: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mynd_44: If I call you twice and you don't have the sense to call me back once, I delete your number. I don't care if you are the hottest chick in the world
Na so you dey vex! grin

@topic, Most girls hardly call a guy they know is interested in them. They believe he shud do all the chasing but they don't realise that it's alright to meet him halfway to make it easier for him especially when she like him too. If he calls and you enjoy his company then by all means call back and don't sit around waiting for his call.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
No be about vex. It is about courtesy. I once met a girl who called me first and we did not even end up dating. Just friends and I respected her for it
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by EEngineer1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
i think its high time guys take on the stance of mynd 44, why endure so much insult from a girl

the fact is that, if i am looking for sex and u dont call me back, no wahala since what i want is specific but immediately i hv u where i want it wld be over, i wld only call u then when i want us to get the freak on and they neva say no when u hv entered jerusalem before

if i want a serious relationship with u and u dont call back then u arent worth the effort period

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Thanks
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Scash(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
brownusagirl: Cuz men should do the chasing. Women are the prize. I've seen guys get the big head after a few females chased them. Its not pretty. After a while then it should be mutual.
I concur jare... Not all guys has d head to knw that diaz no biggie if dia gf calls dem regularly... Most of dem myt take d girl for granted.
But wen u're well into d relationshp, d girl can call as much as she wants cos d both of dem has already expressed their feelins to each other... No more 'prooving'
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2012
@all, my sincere gratitude for the contributions. Sorry I have been very busy. But seriusly, after more one than one month and only the guy still calling? LADIES WHY?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2012
Well if you toasted her or made the first moves, why not initiate the first contact between you two?
It only makes sense, to me at least.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2012
brownusagirl: Cuz men should do the chasing. Women are the prize. I've seen guys get the big head after a few females chased them. Its not pretty. After a while then it should be mutual.

Thats y most men use & dump many ladies nowadays...the traditional thing ladies do, the rules...makes men think ladies are things to be bought & discarded wen done with! Change ur mentality & see what the outcome would be...if he is a real man though!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Reuben2012(m): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2012
I think this issue means alot in every relationship.with this issue am planning to dump my gf cos am fed up,am to do callin she wont call she either flash me or sent call me back i think she is an introvert.she sent call me back to me and i couldnt cal her back that day and she refused to pick my call the next day she finally picks my call and i asked her why she refused to picks my call she said i refused to call her back when she sent call me back to me this makes me angry and i cut off the phone.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2012
and when you stop calling she'd be like "u no longer call me"

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Reuben2012(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2012
JB789: and when you stop calling she'd be like "u no longer call me"
After a week she sent call me back but i did not call her dat day so i call are the following day may be she had realize her mistake but she did not pick my call but when she finally pick my call i sense in her speech that she is not ready to accept the blame to the extent of telling me that she will never come to my place again.may be she want me to beg her but i will never do such a time cos i knw dat am right.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by ijebabe: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2012
Reuben2012: After a week she sent call me back but i did not call her dat day so i call are the following day may be she had realize her mistake but she did not pick my call but when she finally pick my call i sense in her speech that she is not ready to accept the blame to the extent of telling me that she will never come to my place again.may be she want me to beg her but i will never do such a time cos i knw dat am right.
It's plain immaturity. Get yourself a real woman!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by mafioso47(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Na so you dey vex! grin

@topic, Most girls hardly call a guy they know is interested in them. They believe he shud do all the chasing but they don't realise that it's alright to meet him halfway to make it easier for him especially when she like him too. If he calls and you enjoy his company then by all means call back and don't sit around waiting for his call.

Well Said humm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Types Of Men To Avoid / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? / Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.