Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681767 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Mmmmm......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jtech17: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Titiluvly:
Mmmmm......

titiluvly u just made the thread 369....with just "hmmmm"

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Lolz

jtech17:

titiluvly u just made the thread 369....with just "hmmmm"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi Guys.

Remember there was a guy on this thread who said that his source told him that more people will be invited for the interview, placing emphasis on those with engineering backgrounds?

A friend of mine who was not sent update message and whose portal was closed since got an update profile text from DPR early hours of today. At first, she thought it was a scam. After convincing her otherwise, She tried to login to her portal and to my surprise, she was able to update her profile. Her profile is currently open and shes an Engineering major.

Some people on this thread do indeed have reliable sources.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
The way you people draw conclusions baffles me. So her portal been open means her name has been added to those to be interviewed You fail to consider that the people doing the finishing touches might realise there are something missing in ones documents or details and needed to give that opportunity to them to input the necessary stuffs!!!

I can't wait to see peoples reaction when the interview invites starts rolling in.

keboxxerxes:
Hi Guys.

Remember there was a guy on this thread who said that his source told him that more people will be invited for the interview, placing emphasis on those with engineering backgrounds?

A friend of mine who was not sent update message and whose portal was closed since got an update profile text from DPR early hours of today. At first, she thought it was a scam. After convincing her otherwise, She tried to login to her portal and to my surprise, she was able to update her profile. Her profile is currently open and shes an Engineering major.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Sometimes in October, my portal was still open and editable, so I edited it and uploaded some more certificates, after some days my portal became closed and I cant log in any more as a result of the "Portal Close" stuff.

Yesterday evening, my i received a text from DPR to update my profile, I check this morning and discovered that my portal was open back, so I just confirm my attachment to be sure that there were still mine and after which I log out. I am EH, engineering.

Gentlemen and ladies, let's keep fingers across, only God and some very few people in DPR that knows those that will be called up for the interview, just keep praying.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
EngrVin:
The way you people draw conclusions baffles me. So her portal been open means her name has been added to those to be interviewed You fail to consider that the people doing the finishing touches might realise there are something missing in ones documents or details and needed to give that opportunity to them to input the necessary stuffs!!!

I can't wait to see peoples reaction when the interview invites starts rolling in.

It seems you don't know how to read Sir.

What I said was pretty Straight forward. I made my statements based on what was quoted.

Secondly, I am not making assumptions, this actually happened.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
IT SEEM THE NUMBER OF THE EH GUYS THAT MADE IT TO THE NEXT STAGE ARE TOO LOW HENCE THE NEED TO RECONSIDER SOME MORE .

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Monjerk:
Hi Guys,

Sometimes in October, my portal was still open and editable, so I edited it and uploaded some more certificates, after some days my portal became closed and I cant log in any more as a result of the "Portal Close" stuff.

Yesterday evening, my i received a text from DPR to update my profile, I check this morning and discovered that my portal was open back, so I just confirm my attachment to be sure that there were still mine and after which I log out. I am EH, engineering.

Gentlemen and ladies, let's keep fingers across, only God and some very few people in DPR that knows those that will be called up for the interview, just keep praying.

Cheers!
congrats to the new stage. So, APC files are still alive .

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emmasun2017: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good day all, I have been following this DPR recruitment page with keen interest. I actually joined this forum last year so as to be part of the whole thing.I have read a lot of people's posts, comments and speculations.By rare privilege, last December, I met a very senior official of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, then there was speculation that the recruitment has been cancelled, but this senior official told me that shortlisting is still in progress and the recruitment is still going ahead. When I shared this privilege information to people on this forum, a lot of people attacked and insulted me, since then, I just decided to "siddon and observe ".He also told me when the test would be conducted, so in order to avoid being called a speculator, I just kept it to my self.Just yesterday, I tried all I could to get intouch with this official, when I contacted him, he told me that he was in Lagos on Monday, specifically in DPR for a meeting, he told me that simply because they sent message to some people to update their details, people started using the social media to suggest and speculate on what is not accurate. He said categorically that DPR has not concluded the recruitment, and has not started sending messages for interview. I didn't want to abuse the little privilege that I had, so I dididn't go further. But he also told me that when DPR is ready, they would call successful candidates, which I am praying that many hopeful candidates would be invited.
Before people would begin to call me a speculator, and throw insults and abuses at me. I did not say that I got the specific date and time for the interview, I only made enquiry because of the numerous rumours and speculation about the recruitment.
This senior official of the ministry once worked with Dr. Ibe Kachikwu at Exxon Mobil, and presently a special adviser in the Ministry.
Thank you all for taking your time to read through this piece.
N. B, I am also a prospective employee in DPR.

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
emmasun2017:
Good day all, I have been following this DPR recruitment page with keen interest. I actually joined this forum last year so as to be part of the whole thing.I have read a lot of people's posts, comments and speculations.By rare privilege, last December, I met a very senior official of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, then there was speculation that the recruitment has been cancelled, but this senior official told me that shortlisting is still in progress and the recruitment is still going ahead. When I shared this privilege information to people on this forum, a lot of people attacked and insulted me, since then, I just decided to "siddon and observe ".He also told me when the test would be conducted, so in order to avoid being called a speculator, I just kept it to my self.Just yesterday, I tried all I could to get intouch with this official, when I contacted him, he told me that he was in Lagos on Monday, specifically in DPR for a meeting, he told me that simply because they sent message to some people to update their details, people started using the social media to suggest and speculate on what is not accurate. He said categorically that DPR has not concluded the recruitment, and has not started sending messages for interview. I didn't want to abuse the little privilege that I had, so I dididn't go further. But he also told me that when DPR is ready, they would call successful candidates, which I am praying that many hopeful candidates would be invited.
Before people would begin to call me a speculator, and throw insults and abuses at me. I did not say that I got the specific date and time for the interview, I only made enquiry because of the numerous rumours and speculation about the recruitment.
This senior official of the ministry once worked with Dr. Ibe Kachikwu at Exxon Mobil, and presently a special adviser in the Ministry.

Thanks for the update bro. Some sources are careful with what they disclose to the public. It seems your source falls under this category.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
keboxxerxes:
Hi Guys.

Many people will still not believe him.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
obinnapeter63:
congrats to the new stage. So, APC files are still alive .

Bro,
Which one is APC files again?
Thanks for your congratulation, I pray my name should be among those invited.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
EngrVin:

Reasons why we believe the guy:

1. He asked us to get ready for the email/sms and it happened.

2. He said more candidates especially from Engineering field will be invited to interview and will receive mail/sms to update their profile and it happened.

Make your own speculations if you can and if they come to pass, we will also believe you.

The guy really has an insider, you better take his information serious.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
I think nobdy here argue that s/he get interview message again. However, pple got mail to update there portal. Which some ve concluded that ddey re the pple they will be invite
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
You have said it all. Kudos

emmasun2017:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
goodwalima1985:
IT SEEM THE NUMBER OF THE EH GUYS THAT MADE IT TO THE NEXT STAGE ARE TOO LOW HENCE THE NEED TO RECONSIDER SOME MORE .

Speculator, who gave you this information? Una dey make me laugh for this thread......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sorry I don't work with speculations... Will just wait till invites starts rolling. I only pray for the process to be fast before I sign a 5 years bond with a private firm

Onyiridike:

Reasons why we believe the guy:

1. He asked us to get ready for the email/sms and it happened.

2. He said more candidates especially from Engineering field will be invited to interview and will receive mail/sms to update their profile and it happened.

Make your own speculations if you can and if they come to pass, we will also believe you.

The guy really has an insider, you better take his information serious.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
emmasun2017:

This epistle did not help us in anyway. Ask him to tell you the interview date.

Some of these big men in big position are always economical with the truth. I am talking out of experience.

They can continue to give you hope until it is obvious that things have gone out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
EngrVin:
Sorry I don't work with speculations... Will just wait till invites starts rolling. I only pray for the process to be fast before I sign a 5 years bond with a private firm

Congratulations! You are better than those whose only hope for now is God and DPR.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emmasun2017: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
@ Onyiridike, whether you call it epistle or epitaph, na you Sabi.I told you that it was a rare privilege that I had, you don't expect this official to go to DPR and start asking them when interviews would be conducted as if he is a candidate. It is obvious that interview dates haven't been fixed.So if he has the information, he would have given it to me.
For your information, it is because of people like you, that I would rather not share very sensitive information on a platform like this.All the same thank you and have a blessed day.

quote author=Onyiridike post=62433475]

Some of these big men in big position are always economical with the truth. I am talking out of experience.

They can continue to give you hope until it is obvious that things have gone out of hand.[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
emmasun2017:
@ Onyiridike, whether you call it epistle or epitaph, na you Sabi.I told you that it was a rare privilege that I had, you don't expect this official to go to DPR and start asking them when interviews would be conducted as if he is a candidate. It is obvious that interview dates haven't been fixed.So if he has the information, he would have given it to me.
For your information, it is because of people like you, that I would rather not share very sensitive information on a platform like this.All the same thank you and have a blessed day..

You are funny. So I am now the reason why you are refusing to give information?

Enjoy your "sensitive" information. I hope this so-called sensitive information can solve all your problems.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
what your piece haven't cleared is the ''update your profile '' massage sent to some applicants why others are still in application portal closed .

I honestly understand why someone can not divulge sensitive information in a faceless forum, but making a categorical statement on the status of applicants portals wouldn't be that you are abusing the privilege given to you by the official and we will be glad you did .

Accept my best wishes.

kind regard.

emmasun2017:
For your information, it is because of people like you, that I would rather not share very sensitive information on a platform like this.All the same thank you and have a blessed day.

quote author=Onyiridike post=62433475]

They can continue to give you hope until it is obvious that things have gone out of hand.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Monjerk:

Bro,
Which one is APC files again?
Thanks for your congratulation, I pray my name should be among those invited.
APC means application portal close
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Onyiridike:

Enjoy your "sensitive" information. I hope this so-called sensitive information can solve all your problems.

you are seriously whipping every body in line esp wen they try to derail. kawai
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
obinnapeter63:
APC means application portal close

Lol...., seems application portal close is another way of making the account for someone to be unable to edit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Onyiridike:

My friend, keep quiet, that guy sounds legit. At least his "info" serves as a reprieve to those giving up hope.

By the way, many of us are gainfully employed, and there is no single person who has his/her problems solved. Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
emmasun2017:
Hello house,I am new on this platform,but I have been following every detail about the DPR recruitment.As at 25th December 2016,I met a very top official of the Ministry ,and I made enquiries about the recruitment,he told me that shortlisting has commenced and is almost being concluded.
. this was the last time you made your observation and since then no comments... for me whether portal closed or open for doesnt matters but what really matter is DPR SHOULD clear up the air.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Johnzzy:

My friend, keep quiet, that guy sounds legit. At least his "info" serves as a reprieve to those giving up hope.

By the way, many of us are gainfully employed, and there is no single person who has his/her problems solved. Be guided.

You are gainfully employed? Congratulations!!

I cannot stoop so low to your level. Therefore, I have chosen to ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Johnzzy:

Bros not all o, I really need a job don't if u can help.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
from my obervation so far, no body had clear knowledge of dpr. Every body is claiming Oga @ the top. people like us that have only God, what can we do. @ this point anybody that will come and say oga, i will blast them.... let us wait till DPR clear up the AIR

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Onyiridike:

You are gainfully employed? Congratulations!!

I cannot stoop so low to your level. Therefore, I have chosen to ignore you.

I understand your frustration, but don't contaminate others with your paranoia.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.