Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682859 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
makonko:

Are you EH or GT?

What's your batch/time?
GT 0800 hrs

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by spriteone222: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2017

ruvine:

https://www.sejda.com/jpg-to-pdf

Thank you boss. Pm with PDF file sent.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibrahim07:
Alright bro. Replied already
thank you. Wishing us the best of luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Talento:

I might be wrong....but a friend that missed her interview went there today and was asked to choose between Lagos and Abuja that "PH ended yesterday".Dpr officials even asked her if she will use the road or Air. She said road and was given 5k. As I type now she is already in Abuja.
Wow..... Generally speaking the DPR folks seem to be a bunch of nice and courteous guys. At the Kano center there were also small talks about the panelists having to travel back and stuff. And I honestly haven't heard of any body with a date scheduled for next week in that center. And if the information you are giving is "correct" then it will be safe to say only Abuja and Lagos are still conducting interviews.

P.S Unemployment is a bastard, na 2:30am i wake dey check thread
May the odds sha be in our favor. Last last at this point na God hand person dey

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cecero(m): 3:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Hello house, I just got an invite for the interview yesterday (or so I think) but I tried logging on to the portal to see my batch/date and venue but have been receiving the message of 'portal closed'.

Pls can somebody kindly urgently advise on what I should do.
I am an EH.
This is the mail I got for the interview invite but unable to log in

'Following your impressive performance at the last CBT exam, you are hereby invited for an interview. Please logon to the recruitment portal http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng for information on Date, Batch number, Time, Venue and other requirements for the interview.Ignore if you have already been interviewed

Please logon to the recruitment portal http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng for information on Date, Batch number, Time, Venue and other requirements for the interview.

Note: It is very important to come along with original copies of all documents uploaded on the portal during registration as listed below:

1) University degree certificate

2) NYSC certificate or Exemption certificate

3) SSCE certificate

4) Evidence of work experience (where applicable)

5) Birth Certificate

6) Any other relevant documents

For further enquiries contact support@recruitment.dpr.gov.ng.

Regards,

Department of Pertroleum Resources.

NB: Ignore if you've already been interviewed'
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 3:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Talento:

I might be wrong....but a friend that missed her interview went there today and was asked to choose between Lagos and Abuja that "PH ended yesterday".Dpr officials even asked her if she will use the road or Air. She said road and was given 5k. As I type now she is already in Abuja.

Did DPR give any transport fare after the interview. I didn't receive any money
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Talento:

Hmm, but someone else here is saying he's slated for the 12th in portharcourt. Its well tho, if you you're saying about your friend is true, then the guy should best turn up at Abj now right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2017
SnowJay92:

Hmm, but someone else here is saying he's slated for the 12th in portharcourt. Its well tho, if you you're saying about your friend is true, then the guy should best turn up at Abj now right?

I can't say....maybe the person will have to go to PH on the 12th. We will be here to know the feedback. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
magabounce:

GT 0800 hrs

Same time. Though i'm EH.

I think interviews will end next week. Anyone here slated beyond 13th?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
I was slated for Friday in Port Harcourt but the message came very late and thus, I missed out. As of now, I just really don't know what to do. Any advice for an extremely dejected soul guys? cry cry cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by intuitive: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Sprintx24:
I was slated for Friday in Port Harcourt but the message came very late and thus, I missed out. As of now, I just really don't know what to do. Any advice for an extremely dejected soul guys? cry cry cry

Do not be disheartened. Just pick up your bags and head for either LAG or ABJ centres for your interview tomorrow.

U need to be strong for yourself. Don't give up!

Wish you all the best!

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Abuja still has dates up till 15th being the state with the most candidates. Lag is 'most likely' ending on tuesday. I believ PH and and Kano are done by now because they have lesser candidates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Abuja still has dates up till 15th being the state with the most candidates. Lag is 'most likely' ending on tuesday. I believ PH and and Kano are done by now because they have lesser candidates.

What i don't understand is that i did my test in Kano. Why should i be taken to Abj for interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aisha90: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Hey babe! Will there be interview after the week starting 11th?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2017
No idea why but maybe your field didn't have enuff candidates in kano for them to station officials for your field there. So they probably added you to abuja candidates. Because i think kano only had 3 days for the interviews.
makonko:

What i don't understand is that i did my test in Kano. Why should i be taken to Abj for interview?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2017
I don't think so. I believe this coming week is the last week
Aisha90:

Hey babe! Will there be interview after the week starting 11th?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I don't think so. I believe this coming week is the last week

How soon do you think we'll get feedback

Aunty, you didn't respond to my inquiry

Just Donelli wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Abuja still has dates up till 15th being the state with the most candidates. Lag is 'most likely' ending on tuesday. I believ PH and and Kano are done by now because they have lesser candidategs.
Been trying to reach u. We met at d interview. Experienced hire black suit blue inner. Wanted you to add me to d wassap grp Cynthia is also in. Sorry font know how to pm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pacgmt(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pls av been trying to reset my password n luckily I got d resent link 2da bt once I change d password it brings dis msg: This password token is invalid. And i'v tried usin anoda password.. what cn I do next
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Achilles17:

Been trying to reach u. We met at d interview. Experienced hire black suit blue inner. Wanted you to add me to d wassap grp Cynthia is also in. Sorry font know how to pm

Were you two at the Lag Assessment centre and was it Friday?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I don't think so. I believe this coming week is the last wkeek

Tamihawt, abeg any idea when DPR go get back at applicants?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tassie(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please has any GT- Environmentalist receive an interview invite?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
No idea yet..
Donelli:

Aunty, you didn't respond to my inquiry

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol sorry about that will try and send you an email now
Achilles17:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tassie:

Yea

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
No idea yet..

Any idea on when they will get back to us?

How many candidates per state do you think they would take?

Will successful candidates be posted to the region where they had aptitude test/interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tassie:

A total of 15 for both GT and EH at Kano.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pmisi: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
GT statistician, please can you identify and if there is a group on whatsapp, please can you send the link or drop your contact details (email address or phone no.). Please it’s urgent. Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by juola(f): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=magabounce post=63132048] Yeps.. 13th abj. HR.. Let's hookup [/quote where is Abuja venue please..... I missed the interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by juola(f): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
GIGATT9:

The interviewers are very friendly....
Some persons had the same problem,- they were attended to and interviewed..... Im talking about the Abuja center o though...as the interviewers were so nice!
Just go to the venue and talk to them/explain
Thanks, where is Abuja venue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.