Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678723 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
pmisi:
GT statistician, please can you identify and if there is a group on whatsapp, please can you send the link or drop your contact details (email address or phone no.). Please it’s urgent. Thank you.
I am here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by farydah: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
makonko:

Same time. Though i'm EH.

I think interviews will end next week. Anyone here slated beyond 13th?
yep 14th, Abuja
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cecero(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Somebody please help a brother in distress.
I got an invite for the interview just yesterday but I have been unable to access the portal to find out my venue, batch no, etc.
I applied for EH and I took the test at PH.
Somebody help!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
I suggest you call them tomorrow morning and explain. And if possible, you can go to the interview venue directly. You can prepare everything before you go, In case they ask you to take the interview immediately. I wish you the best of luck.

Cecero:
I got an invite for the interview just yesterday but I have been unable to access the portal to find out my venue, batch no, etc.
Somebody help!!!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Cecero:
Somebody help!!!
by tomorrow morning, your portal should be opened.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Walush: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I don't think so. I believe this coming week is the last week

Abuja has till 22nd to round up.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Walush:

You stated earlier that the recruitment processes will end this year and appointment letters will be distributed........is it still visible?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Walush:

22nd? You know of people who have dates spread across till 22nd or what's your source Cos I doubt that should be the case except there is something going on
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Talento:

You stated earlier that the recruitment processes will end this year and appointment letters will be distributed........is it still visible?
That is not going to be possible anymore. To a large extent things don't look that way, but then one can never be sure about how the DPR will choose to go about it. All we can do is to keep our fingers crossed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
22nd? You know of people who have dates spread across till 22nd or what's your source Cos I doubt that should be the case except there is something going on [/quote]

I call DPR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER and the person that spoke to me told me that it will elapse by next week Friday
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Walush:

Good! It means more chances to people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunnystooth(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2017
makonko:

Good! It means more chances to people.
Nope! It's more like, the masses (we the regular people) have been given the opportunity to interview (just for the formalities) these first two weeks... While the VIPs (those with strong connection) are spread over the next week till 22nd.

That's just my own weird conspiracy theory for today.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Nope! It's more like, the masses (we the regular people) have been given the opportunity to interview (just for the formalities) these first two weeks... While the VIPs (those with strong connection) are spread over the next week till 22nd.

Honestly, it doesn't add up that the interview should span for up to three whole weeks. But then we're in Nigeria so nothing comes to me as a surprise anymore. Let's just hope the continual prolonging of the entire recruitment is in the best interest of the ordinary people who don't know anyone or have anyone to stand in for them. We will continue observing

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hi everyone. During the interview one of the panelists sat some distance beside me, instead of opposite me. He avoided eye contact and he didn't say a word throughout. He was probably observing my 'body language'. Did it happen to you guys too?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cecero:
Somebody help!!!

Congratulations
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
osemeka:
Hi everyone. During the interview one of the panelists sat some distance beside me, instead of opposite me. He avoided eye contact and he didn't say a word throughout. He was probably observing my 'body language'. Did it happen to you guys too?

Yes of course. they are three, only two of them ask questions; one technical the other general. The third panelist only verified my age.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deemayG(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
pls has any Higher Technical Officer invited for an interview?

Yes of course. they are three, only two of them ask questions; one technical the other general. The third panelist only verified my age.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deemayG(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pacgmt(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Deykay:
22nd? You know of people who have dates spread across till 22nd or what's your source Cos I doubt that should be the case except there is something going on

I call DPR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER and the person that spoke to me told me that it will elapse by next week Friday
Pls av been trying to reset my password n luckily I got d resent link 2da bt once I change d password it brings dis msg: This password token is invalid. And i'v tried usin anoda password.. what cn I do next
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Speak for yourself. There is no VIP and if you had read previous posts, you would have noticed that candidates who missed their interview were referred to Abuja.

In kano, we were addressed before the interview.

We were told not to go into the interview room with the mindset that it is all for formality.

The man informed us that many of them did not know anybody during their time.

He admitted that there are powers above who tried to hijack the recruitment but they fought them to stand still to ensure that provisions are made for us.

I don't know about you but my own case is settled in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen !!!!

21 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lorddee: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tassie:
Please has any GT- Environmentalist receive an interview invite?

Yes, I received an invite. Some other persons did too

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
deemayG:
Just one person on this platform said he was invited and he was slated for Abuja
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ayobami0411:

Just one person on this platform said he was invited and he was slated for Abuja
I hv asked earlier but no response, I hv not seen nor heard any higher technical officer invited... what's our fate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yinka2me: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
juola:
just seeing the invitation for interview on my portal this morning and the date has already passed. please advise me on what I can do.......
I'm also just seeing the invite on my portal!...interview was 2 days ago. How did you resolve this, please? sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
yinka2me:
I'm also just seeing the invite on my portal!...interview was 2 days ago. How did you resolve this, please? sad

If the interview period has not elapsed, go to your venue and explain to them. Those people are somehow nice. With Gods grace, u will b interviewed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
NEWTONDEGREAT:

I hv asked earlier but no response, I hv not seen nor heard any higher technical officer invited... what's our fate
Let us be hopeful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello house I just saw my invite in my portal today and my date was schedule for 4th December 2017, Venue -Portharcourt. is it possible for me to meet up with them for the interview? Also anyone with their contact number for me to call them? Thanks house
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
It seems so many peeps were invited but are not even aware
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kwajay:
Hello house I just saw my invite in my portal today and my date was schedule for 4th December 2017, Venue -Portharcourt. is it possible for me to meet up with them for the interview? Also anyone with their contact number for me to call them? Thanks house
01 279 0000

Go to the center and lay down your case.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for the encouragement. Thank God the interview duration isn't over yet. I am going to travel to Abuja for the interview having missed out on the Port Harcourt venue. Anyone here with the address of the Abuja venue? Also, what am I to expect in the interview as an engineer graduate trainee applicant? Thanks again everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sprintx24:
Hi guys, thanks for the encouragement. Thank God the interview duration isn't over yet. I am going to travel to Abuja for the interview having missed out on the Port Harcourt venue. Anyone here with the address of the Abuja venue? Also, what am I to expect in the interview as an engineer graduate trainee applicant? Thanks again everyone.

Are they through with the portharcourt venue? I intend to travel there tomorrow. please i need urgent response if you know. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Interview address Abuja:
Grand Cubana Hotels, No 6, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Abuja. Good luck bro.

Sprintx24:

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.