Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679008 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
How true? Cc tamihawtt walush
AAdam:
Helo guyz i just heared 4rm 1 of their staff that: the list is at H/Q lagos, and the APL's have already been printed. what remains is to published and start calling.... guyz i wish u all and myself d best of luck

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:
Helo guyz i just heared 4rm 1 of their staff that: the list is at H/Q lagos, and the APL's have already been printed. what remains is to published and start calling.... guyz i wish u all and myself d best of luck
Are they actually going to publish the list or they will just call people? T
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
yea they are going to publish it on network news and news papers as well. After dat then start calling... All these is heppening 4b match.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:
yea they are going to publish it on network news and news papers as well. After dat then start calling... All these is heppening 4b match.
even in cnn and aljazera not only network news. I laugh. Tami please where are u?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Your making AAdams claims fake.... But so far its the most authentic info ive heard... Especially the one he said some apc recieving apls and the publishing.... Lets wait and see time will tell
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
mancongroup:
Some come to this thread to advertise their prayer point about dpr as if they are the only ones that pray. Some come here to show that they are intelligent as if the thread is a medium where intelligence is tested. While some come here to tell story about there past. What we need here is good info just like tamihawt and neverdown have done so far. And if you are praying, pray in your heart and your house. Prayer is not to be advertised.

A case of chronic low self esteem.

1. Why do you hate people that pray for their success on this thread, are you a devil or you don't know how to pray.

2. You condemn people that write in English (grammar), is it that you don't know how to write in good English or you are just a saddist?

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS SUFFER OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayodejiadetoro(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Polchiz:

A case of chronic low self esteem.

1. Why do you hate people that pray for their success on this thread, are you a devil or you don't know how to pray.

2. You condemn people that write in English (grammar), is it that you don't know how to write in good English or you are just a saddist?

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS SUFFER OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS.

You don't have to "publish" your prayers here. God doesn't have a nairaland account nor does he read nairaland threads... well as far as we know.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
ayodejiadetoro:

You don't have to "publish" your prayers here. God doesn't have a nairaland account nor does he read nairaland threads... well as far as we know.

Don't assume the position of God. Prayer can be published on facebook, twitter, nairaland, e.t.c

Why should anybody get irritated by prayer whichever way/means it is said if the person is not a devil or its agent?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Everyone wants to hear/read something that soothes them while getting angry at people that say/write otherwise or those that try to express their feelings/faith on this page (they have the right to, as only SEUN can say otherwise). We should note that the list will come out when it is supposed to. Maybe next week, or the week after that, or next month: the gist is that it will come out. Let's all wait in peace abeg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Guyz for u to agreed or not this is ur own cup of tea without sugar, since i'm not here entertained any 1. as i knw u must not agreed wth what i hav been saying, but i assure u dat as d end u wil see precisely wht i said here. if i told u the source of diz info u wil supprise. But i knw u must be wondered since u ar very keen to see outcome of diz exciting recruitment. i get peace of mind now since i hav noticed wht x going on, or what has gone on infact...! Lastly i won't stoped saying my prayer that May Allah(S.W.T) Grant us this exciting job ameen. i wish u and i the best of luck...!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:
Guyz for u to agreed or not this is ur own cup of tea without sugar, since i'm not here entertained any 1. as i knw u must not agreed wth what i hav been saying, but i assure u dat as d end u wil see precisely wht i said here. if i told u the source of diz info u wil supprise. But i knw u must be wondered since u ar very keen to see outcome of diz exciting recruitment. i get peace of mind now since i hav noticed wht x going on, or what has gone on infact...! Lastly i won't stoped saying my prayer that May Allah(S.W.T) Grant us this exciting job ameen. i wish u and i the best of luck...!
yes... I agree with you it will be announced and the list will be published... I heard so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:

God Almighty will show mercy to those who put their trust in Him alone and bless them with this job.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
So your source has also confirmed what the guy said here that the list will be published? Any idea when?
234biu:
yes... I agree with you it will be announced and the list will be published... I heard so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:

Thanks for the info. Even tho it wasn't intentional u were very entertaining trust me wink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
niiks9:

Thanks for the info. Even tho it wasn't intentional u were very entertaining trust me wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Publish it to make it 'look' transparent
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Onyiridike:

Many people don't know how it feels to beg for everything simply because you are not good enough.

When you develop this mindset that I have an influential father or uncle who will always give me a soft laden whether I did well or not then you are bound to be a failure in life.

Obasanjo, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Shagari, Ekwueme e.t.c all worked very hard and the world heared their name. The questions now are:

1. Where are their children?

2. What impact have they made in the society?

3. Who hears their name?

I will always tell my children, I worked so hard to be where I am today, everything you see belongs to me. I will give you the necessary support but go out there and become a champion.

I want you to be better than me.

If I made 2.1, you have got to make first class.

If I build 4 houses, I expect you to build 5 and above

Godfatherism thrive because we support it.

Sorry I beg to differ

Your generalization carries no facts

How many Obasanjo, Dangote, IBB, Awolowo, Tinubu, Micheal Jackson, Bill gates, Bill Clinton, Steve jobs, Nelson Mandela come around once in generations or our parents generation they might never be another like them for decades and the possibility it would be from the same family are very very slim one example that comes To mind George Bush and his father. So don’t expect their kids to be as great as them or even their followers.

I have been fortunate to school, work and be friends to a number of the people children, and yes there are bad eggs among them as well as any other family either rich or poor in Lagos, Ogun, Kano, London, New York and any where in the world. However there are the hard working one out of them who make great use of the resources at their disposal to do great things to mention especially in this country and a number of people here are employed or was employed because of them.

And please ask yourself this if your father was wealthy and influential would you want your achievement to be credited to ‘ oh if not for his father or mother he won’t or couldn’t have .....’ or to your hard work and diligence.

I will agree with you on your last statement on encouraging our children, to support them and ensure they are better than us but that doesn’t necessary translate to 1st class or building more houses.

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ―Winston Churchill

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
manaja87:
So your source has also confirmed what the guy said here that the list will be published? Any idea when?
i dont know when and there is no date for it... It will be released as a suprise... Before march..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:

I don't like to do this. But guy please polish your grammar.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who grammar epp, i understood everythng the guy said and i'm glad. He got a useful info and he shared accordingly shikena. He's my arewa brother, we no dey carry english for head like that grin grin grin grin
DouglasHoc:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Do you know why I believe you? Because if you managed to pass the aptitude test with this your english, then your source must be very authentic.
AAdam:

16 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
manaja87:
yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
DouglasHoc:

its not cool to be little a person......english is just a means of comm

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:
Mallam Adam please are you OND applicant or GT/EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Do you know why I believe you? Because if you managed to pass the aptitude test with this your english, then your source must be very authentic.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Wicked!!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Now even if the guy has another authentic information how do you expect him to share it with us? SMH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Asapcy, say something
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:
. Dont mind them as long as you get the job and you have the money in your pocket let them go be blowing grammer....at least nobody will deny your money because of your grammer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
babagy82:
Now even if the guy has another authentic information how do you expect him to share it with us? SMH
i wonder o!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Asapcy:

Mallam Adam please are you OND applicant or GT/EH
he is EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
AAdam:
Thank you for the info. I believe u the most because of your grammar and we happen to be in Nigeria. Allaw(S.W.T) bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69