Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683465 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

Guy i said what i did out of a clear conscience o. Do not believe a lie because its the only information available. You can actually call dpr helplineand they will give you clues as at when to expect their call. I appreciate alot of info shsred here does not mean we should be carried away by one man's speculstions as though we are not educated.

Thank you, live and let live. you can choose to call dpr helpline and I can decide to still keep Tamihawt & Co as my source. It doesnt stop anyone from being employed.

I think we can all make our points without trying to discredit to water down someone's effort whether we are doing it with a clear conscience or not doesnt mak it right.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok boss. I will delete them if they seem like cyber bullying.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Heisenberg77: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
This thread reminds me a little of the last recruitment which I was a part of. We had a very long thread in naijahotjobs. There were lots of speculations, wild conjectures, everyone claiming to have an inside source etc. At a time we even heard the recruitment was about to be canceled because political juggernauts had hijacked the process. At some point during the last recruitment, the uncertainty was too much that I had to tune-out and made a conscious effort to stop following the thread. These are all part of a DPR recruitment. One thing everyone should know is that the DPR compared to other Nigerian agencies conducts one of the most transparent recruitments. I can vouch for the transparency of DPR recruitments especially the last one which I was a part of. I also know the one before our set was also for the most part transparent. That doesn't mean that there might not be a few irregularities, but a vast majority of people got in without knowing anybody.

If you believe in God pray and maybe you might be favored, if you do not believe in God, hope and create the positive thinking necessary to generate the positive energy needed to cause the universe to attract the success to you, and maybe you may get it. If you do not like these methods, you can also hope on probability or chance and you may still get it. These are all possible ways to get it though personally, I find one more reassuring than the others. I knew nobody in my time. We had 2 exams and an interview. I never knew I will even pass those exams. I guessed almost everything in the 2nd exam. I performed terribly in the interview. I was asked 7 questions and failed 3.5 and got the others. But, I did influence things spiritually through God, mother Mary and angelic powers every step of the way.

Do not pay attention to anyone talking about God fathers and the powers that be putting in their own people. This is what they say in every recruitment by DPR. Like I said, most people will get in by merit. This post is meant to be an encouragement to those who might be tensed up like I was during the 2010 recruitment. Just pray, hope or wait. The DPR is indeed one of the best places to work in Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Heisenberg77:
This thread reminds me a little of the last recruitment which I was a part of. We had a very long thread in naijahotjobs. There were lots of speculations, wild conjectures, everyone claiming to have an inside source etc. At a time we even heard the recruitment was about to be canceled because political juggernauts had hijacked the process. At some point during the last recruitment, the uncertainty was too much that I had to tune-out and made a conscious effort to stop following the thread. These are all part of a DPR recruitment. One thing everyone should know is that the DPR compared to other Nigerian agencies conducts one of the most transparent recruitments. I can vouch for the transparency of DPR recruitments especially the last one which I was a part of. I also know the one before our set was also for the most part transparent. That doesn't mean that there might not be a few irregularities, but a vast majority of people got in without knowing anybody.

If you believe in God pray and maybe you might be favored, if you do not believe in God, hope and create the positive thinking necessary to generate the positive energy needed to cause the universe to attract the success to you, and maybe you may get it. If you do not like these methods, you can also hope on probability or chance and you may still get it. These are all possible ways to get it though personally, I find one more reassuring than the others. I knew nobody in my time. We had 2 exams and an interview. I never knew I will even pass those exams. I guessed almost everything in the 2nd exam. I performed terribly in the interview. I was asked 7 questions and failed 3.5 and got the others. But, I did influence things spiritually through God, mother Mary and angelic powers every step of the way.

Do not pay attention to anyone talking about God fathers and the powers that be putting in their own people. This is what they say in every recruitment by DPR. Like I said, most people will get in by merit. This post is meant to be an encouragement to those who might be tensed up like I was during the 2010 recruitment. Just pray, hope or wait. The DPR is indeed one of the best places to work in Nigeria.

thank you so much sir.

let me use this opportunity to apologise to tamihwt. we just had an email conversation. I wanted to address some issues and didn't want to personally attack anyone. I totally apologize to her and anyone who may have been hurt in the process of my pontifications.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
tnx alot 4 dis info n advice. God will reward u INJ.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
I have a feeling, ah ah, that on 31 Jan. going to be a good day.... Person no be play with some people.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Heisenberg77:

You are welcome. There are legitimate concerns about security, making it not advisable divulging remuneration packages to people who do not work there. In the western world, this is not a big deal, people talk about remuneration freely and post them in websites like glass-door, because crime is relatively low in such societies so they do not have the kind of concerns we do. However, because of the inequality in Nigeria and its attendant problems of criminality (kidnappings) and other vices, it is not advisable to give such information online, or to anyone who doesn't work there. That is why it is difficult pin-pointing what people who have good jobs in Nigeria earn. They are always evasive about what they earn (I often previously wondered why). They simply do not give out such information. So please, do not take it as a spite that I wouldn't be providing such information publicly or privately. If you get this job, I promise you will do same. However, suffice it to say they pay well. Like you said in one of your posts, they do pay some people hazard allowances, and some other allowances. Then they have their very juicy yearly up-fronts. It is a dream job. They may not pay you like the international oil companies (at least in entry level), but with DPR you have stability and job growth and will eventually catch up with those guys in the oil majors.

Not everyone earns the same amount in allowances though. Your allowances (hazards and others) may vary depending on if you regularly go to the field or if you stay in the office. So you may have a staff who regularly goes off-shore earn more than say someone who sits in the office. But no matter what, it is still a very good place to work irrespective of what you are doing. The reason I posted is just to encourage people not to lose hope or be discouraged like we were during our time. You guys are even lucky. Your recruitment time is shorter than ours. Our recruitment started in 2010 and people started getting offers in 2013 (3 years of tension). We took 2 exams, you guys took 1. Also, it is worth knowing that most staff in DPR do not usually know anything about recruitment. Just because they are in DPR does not mean they know jack about what is going on. You will be surprised you guys here know more than many staff. I found this out in our time. I kept on bugging some of the staff about info. but I found out they didnt know much. Most staff just go about their daily activities at work and do not even think about recruitment like some people assume they should. Only a select few who are concerned with the recruitment know the details, so be careful about taking anything you hear simply because the person has a DPR badge, you may actually know more than the person. However, if you are lucky to know the people who are concerned with the recruitment, then go for it.
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tnk u very much. dis is 9c. God will lift u higher n higher IJN.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Heisenberg77: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

This person just humbled me.
Very genuine!!!! I pray you get the best out of your endeavours. I like that you in a way affirmed some of my posts which has by the way disappeared... thank you so much... just so you know, if you reply your private chats, people may know your name so its best for you to ignore it and stay incognito.

Guys, all the best. you've heard from the boss.lol

Thank you very much for the information about what happens when you reply private chats. I didn't know that.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Heisenberg77:

Thank you very much for the information about what happens when you reply private chats. I didn't know that.

you're welcome sir

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2018
hmmm....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2018
I feel like cautioning all of us to be mindful of those who claim to eat and dine with 'TOP' politicians and DPR staff.

Vulnerable DPR hopefuls might be tempted to send them pm so that they can help them get the job.

The implication of this silly act is that you can fall into the hands of scammers.

They will tell you to give them huge amount of money so that they can buy 'kola' for the so-called 'oga' at the top.

If you fall mugu, they will chop you.

This is a faceless forum. Anybody can claim anything.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Onyiridike:
I feel like cautioning all of us to be mindful of those who claim to eat and dine with 'TOP' politicians and DPR staff.

Vulnerable DPR hopefuls might be tempted to send them pm so that they can help them get the job.

The implication of this silly act is that you can fall into the hands of scammers.

They will tell you to give them huge amount of money so that they can buy 'kola' for the so-called 'oga' at the top.

My sister God bless you for taking this talk out of my mouth.

Nairaland is full of scammers, and they are more in the auto and job/vacancy section. So be wise.

If ordinary me wey no even know where DPR office dey here for PH go don dey receive mutiple PMs from some of us here, I just dey wonder how many wey people wey dey claim sey even der ancestors dey follow dis thread go don dey receive.

See, if I have any high connect in this recruitment, you think I'd be here wasting my data talking about it

Abeg, make I stop here because I just notice sey my grandmama just mention me for another thread.
cheesy cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

Nice advice. coming a bit late but nice. on this platform we've seen people almost worship those who claim to have sources. The best explanation came from that user a over Heaerbeng77. from his explanation you'd know he works there and yet we did not see him making bogus pronouncements.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Heisenberg77:

This piece is everything. yet when some of us tried to redflag some bogus claims, we were almost attacked verbally. don't let the desperation put you in harm's way. Although we've waited so long but try...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2018
I understand letters HND/OND started receiving letters yesterday.

It means ours is close by. Certainly between today and before the end of Feb.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2018
I leave this thread for two days, come back and see that Tamihawtt has deactivated her account embarassed, why nah? Tami if you're still following up on this thread the silent majority of us look up to you to provide viable information. Dan allah ki yi hakuri, ejo e ma binu, biko wetu obi gi. I don beg you for the three major nigerian languages please reactivate your account so you can keep us up to date on proceedings as you've been doing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
I leave this thread for two days, come back and see that trouble makers have pursued Tamihawtt embarassed, why nah? Tami if you're still following up on this thread the silent majority of us look up to you to provide viable information. Dan allah ki yi hakuri, ejo e ma binu, biko wetu obi gi. I don beg you for the three major nigerian languages please reactivate your account so you can keep us up to date on proceedings as you've been doing. Don't mind the troublemakers, some of them are only here to sow seeds of discord and give purposeful disinformation.

Tamihawt, read this!!!!! and if you're moved, contact me via email so that I can pm this user your email address.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2018
Lescalier:

really? but in the advert, the HND/BSC are tied in one as GT or EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

really? but in the advert, the HND/BSC are tied in one as GT or EH

Then it's OND. Whatever it is, the category that was assessed before BSC: GT/EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2018
First of all if the list comes out it is only going to FCC not NASS or minister as some people stated here. FCC is the main character in this selection and their candidates are probably the luckiest because obviously there probably won't be a certificate of compliance if they don't pick their main candidates. Once the certificate of compliance for the list is given any query from any stakeholder e.g minister is going to be with FCC and not DPR so the only people to please is FCC.
Secondly, the only list already drawn and APL even already being typed is OND people. That is probably the list most people here that gave info heard of. They will be called very soon if some haven't even started hearing from them already.
Please stay calm. When the BSC holders list is drawn is not what is important..i mean they can draw up list today and they don't call us for another month so either way we will still wait till we are called abi.. let's keep hoping for the best. I know it won't be a long wait anymore. Will post if and when i get any relevant info.

this is this Lady's position before some ppl started challenging her position without a better position. its well with us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Jehovah father, I pray for all of us to be included in Jesus name

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
bopm:

this is this Lady's position before some ppl started challenging her position without a better position. its well with us

you do not need a better position before you challenge a perceived error. Although that should be done decently.

That FCC won't give certificate of compliance because of their main candidates' name missing, doesn't sound too right.

other things maybe true but you can't shut others up for presenting an alternative view. Also if a minister is not happy with the result of his agency's recruitment, he will contact the CEO of the agency and not FCC.

But I'd assume that if something is going wrong and the CEO can't contain it, he/she will involve his minister and if need be, the minister will contact the chairman of FCC

please ladies pardon my use of 'he' most times.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
If its actually true that OND/ HND folks have started receiving letters, why has a list not been published showing the list of successful candidates from that batch?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Lescalier:

Has any list been published to this effect?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
bopm:

From my POV, i think the attack was borne out of envy, jealousy and hatred.

You know in life, people always wish they were the gold fish of a certain cause or may be a vanguard who everybody turns to for help or solace. In the case where they can't attain that position, they feel agitated and start revolting against the folks that are fortunate to be at these positions. Low self esteeem?.

I remember she predicted the dec 4th interview and also predicted the addition of more folks to the pool of candidates for the interview, which some people did attest to that on this thread.

Nobody is saying she will aid anybody in getting the job but keeping us abreast of happenings, in-house, helps dose some amount of tension.

Good morning fellas. I wish everybody great luck. We shall all rejoice together on this thread.

P.S; thanks heisenberg77 for the lovely info and also helping people like me in increasing my faith. Your post came at the right time. Thank you sir

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2018
lawrence83:

You know in life, people always wish they were the gold fish of a certain cause or may be a vangauard who everybody turns to for help or solace. In the case where they can't attain that position, they feel agitated and start revolting against the folks that are fortunate to be at these positions. Low self esteeem?.

I remember she predicted the dec 4th interview and also predicted the addition of more folks to the ballot of candidate for the interview, which some peoole did attest to that on this thread.

Nobody is saying she will aid anybody in getting the job but keeping us abreast of happenings, in-house, helps dose some amount of tension.

Good morning fellas. I wish everybody great luck. We shall all rejoice together on this thread.

God bless you for putting my thoughts in this manner. God will see us thru

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
lawrence83:

You know in life, people always wish they were the gold fish of a certain cause or may be a vanguard who everybody turns to for help or solace. In the case where they can't attain that position, they feel agitated and start revolting against the folks that are fortunate to be at these positions. Low self esteeem?.

I remember she predicted the dec 4th interview and also predicted the addition of more folks to the ballot of candidate for the interview, which some people did attest to that on this thread.

P.S; thanks heisenberg77 for the lovely info and also helping people like me in increasing my faith. Your post came at the right time. Thank you sir

Of course, we value her information but deactivating her account is the part I did not like.

Well, she has the right to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84