Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682314 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Lmao......there are really a bunch of childish folks on this thread. Y'all would choose the most trivial and irrelevant things to quarrel or brag about. This thread is not in any way anybody's personal property or a platform for any one to expect others to soothe their egos. The primary aim of the thread is for hopefuls to keep track of the progress of the recruitment process, people dropping information whether it be authentic or just speculations are just side bonuses. With or without anyone the thread will continue and there will always be someone on the thread with an idea on what's ongoing. So a lot of you need to pipe down and realize that coming here to form cabals/oppositions isn't part of what's going to land anyone the job at the end. So all this overheating of issues and trying to be the one with superior info or not is not necessary. And for anyone who is already choosing to miss the point "I don't pay attention to trolls". Adios people. Dpr will definitely call when they call and when they do there will be quite a handful of people(hopefully) on the thread with positive feedbacks and as i will always say: MAY THE ODDS BE IN OUR FAVOR

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2018
babagy82:
How true? Cc tamihawtt walush

this how your life z, the same person u copied here for info z now fake in eyes and all tru nothing useful, informative and even entertaining atleast has come from u. ppl like u are why we are where are in Nigeria. such a disdainful personality you got #tuface

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2018
More tension loading on this thread. Anyway, Y'all need to chill your spirit. The important thing is that our profile is still open, and anytime DPR decides to start calling BSc, we'll surely know.

For now, go get yourself busy like me.

Watch my latest video. It a detailed review of the Tecno Camon CMore. You'll enjoy it, I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2018
It's so disheartening and harrowing to read the way some folks act here.

Tamihawt87 and walush have been given up-to-date informations on the thread, i'm sure they even go out of their ways to get these relevant info.

It all started when some folks started planting unnecesarry seed of discord by rating these two entities with useless % scores; thereby putting both of them at loggerhead. Now tamihawt87; who has been one of the eyes of the gods has deactivated, neverdown has also gone into oblivion. Now we are left with only walush, i hope you guys are happy now.

A thread filled with tribralist and stupid misorgynist who only come here to massage their egos. That's why the country is still at this backward stage.

Tamihawt87, please do not 'bullshit' away yet, a lot of us are still banking on you and walush for info.

Daron01... i can't access your PM, you might wanna quote me if you can.

Do have a blessed day every one.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2018
WhiteSoup:
I have their numbers and I’m willing to give to only serious minded people.

From my last discussion with her, she was instructed by someone from the top to stop what she was doing on this forum.

Eyes are watching and Egusi Soup is boiling undecided

Please bro can you pm me her number, I think she is the inly true source of info on this thread.
I tried sending you a pm but I dont understand how pm works on nairaland.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Babagy82 has not committed any crime. He has the right to agree or disagree with anybody.

Moreover, having 'top insiders' who feed you with information does not guarantee anything because the guy who went to Lagos HQ to get information with respect to change in application status/aptitude test date was not even shortlisted for the aptitude test.

Maturity and tolerance are needed in dealing with human beings.

A little disagreement is not enough to deactivate your account as if we will die if you don't give us information again.

For me, the Final list for B. Sc is drawn already but most DPR staff don't know about it.

Recruitment of this magnitude is a big secret even some top senior staff may not know what's up at this critical stage.

Anytime they call us, we will go and collect our APLs.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Onyiridike:
Babagy82 has not committed any crime. He has the right to agree or disagree with anybody.

Moreover, having 'top insiders' who feed you with information does not guarantee anything because the guy who went to Lagos HQ to get information with respect to change in application status/aptitude test date was not even shortlisted for the aptitude test.

Maturity and tolerance are needed in dealing with human beings.

A little disagreement is not enough to deactivate your account as if we will die if you don't give us information again.

For me, the Final list for B. Sc is drawn already but most DPR staff don't know about it.

Recruitment of this magnitude is a big secret even some top senior staff may not know what's up at this critical stage.

Anytime they call us, we will go and collect our APLs.

my dear, if had stopped at agreeing or disagreeing as u put it there won't b issues but going further to say that wat Tami wrote z 'bullshit' is stepping out of the line esp wen he has not been useful on this platform. I see it as height of hypocrisy. d did has been done cos as it stands wat seems like our only reliable source of the trend are no not here or do u HV any info for us. the like time I checked u n I are dependent on wat info Tami esp feeds us with

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Tamihawtt is very very correct, most other people are only emotional. Everybody wants to hear that application letter will be ready tomorrow. Let's all chill and calm down. No wrong feelings, let's be brothers and sisters. DPR no be quarrel matter
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
bopm:

my dear, if had stopped at agreeing or disagreeing as u put it there won't b issues but going further to say that wat Tami wrote z 'bullshit' is stepping out of the line esp wen he has not been useful on this platform. I see it as height of hypocrisy. d did has been done cos as it stands wat seems like our only reliable source of the trend are no not here or do u HV any info for us. the like time I checked u n I are dependent on wat info Tami esp feeds us with

Walush and Tamihawtt also had similar disagreement and if you analyse the situation very well, babagy82 didn't use the word "bullshit" initially. Something led to it.

I give Walush, Neverdown, Tamihawtt and others credit for their efforts so far.

Whether I have information for you or not will not change anything. If your destined for the job you will surely get it.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Funny enough the person that was causing seed of discord was the one who was urging them to stop giving information and now the same person is arrogantly happy that he has tamihawts contacts. See how people are. Weldone o!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2018
bopm:

thats the truth. That lady tami is most consistent and reliable information.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello my dear brothers, nigerians. I'm sorry 4what had happened b4. I hav a vital info 4u today, you should be very careful of your posting over this thread because i had observed that most of dpr staff do read this thread, the reason why i remained quite 4 a short while is dat i can see dat my father is following dix thread. So i advice you to be aware.... Thank you and i'm sorry once more. so where are the britain? com to point my errors

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2018
AAdam:
Hello my dear brothers, nigerians. I'm sorry 4what had happened b4. I hav a vital info 4u today, you should be very careful of your posting over this thread because i had observed that most of dpr staff do read this thread, the reason why i remained quite 4 a short while is dat i can see dat my father is following dix thread. So i advice you to be aware.... Thank you and i'm sorry once more. so where are the britain? com to point my errors
Hmmm. Oga oo
Could be one of the reasons tamihawtt left too

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2018
If una know how many times I don collect APL from DPR for dream, una go realize sey by now the APL go soon finish for real life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make una dey here dey kii unasef, make some of us dey download APL from dream cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
AAdam:
Britain people, my oga they call
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
AAdam:
Your biological father?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Some persons are almost treating this Tamihawt, neverdown, walush and so on as demigods.These guys were mostly speculating. I remember tamihwt categorically stated that this recruitment would be done with last decemeber and that new staffers would resume in january and he termed it 100% correct from his source, this did not happen, yet people still beleive all his info hook, line and sinker. How can you say the deputy director corporate affairs resumed on the 15th of januARY? when the two ministers of petroleum resumed on the 2nd day of january and so did director of dpr. How can Tami say only OND list are out? where did he or she hear that from? And that list will be sent to FCC for confirmation, really? As in really? I will in the next few minutes explain here how that fcc thing works. Look, nobody with a sure source of info will divulge all of such info on nairaland, nobody!!!!!!Tami talked about dpr recruiting about 700 people because he saw a tweet from some journalist as to that regard last year. I sometimes refer to the tami as he because no one is sure of anyones gender here on nairaland. Look guys be careful, do not put yourselves in harms way because someone comes to nairaland to write eloquently, guessing outcomes using every clues available on the internet. let me ask now, is Tami on the whatsapp group? If yes, try to call him or her and see if they would be comfortable to take your calls. When people post sometimes,click on their profile and see previous posts to check for consistency. Anyways, i will post about fcc and sundry in few minutes time.
is

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
Some persons are almost treating this Tamihawt, neverdown, walush and so on as demigods.These guys were mostly speculating. I remember tamihwt categorically stated that yhis recruitment would be done with last decemeber and that new staffers would resume in january and he termed it 100% correct from his source, this did not happen, yet people still beleive all his info hook, line and sinker. How can you say the deputy director corporate affairs resumed on the 15th of januARY? when the two ministers of petroleum resumed on the 2nd day of january and so did director of dpr. Hiw can Tami say only OND list are out? where did he or she hear that from? And that list will be sent to FCC for confirmation, really? As in really? I will in the next few minutes explain here how that fcc thing works. Look, nobody will a sure source of info will divulge all of such info on nairaland, nobody!!!!!!Tami talked about dpr recruiting about 700 people because he saw a twit froj someone in the regard last year. I sometimes refer to yhe tami as he because no one is sure of anyones gender here on nairaland. Look guys be careful, do not put yourselves in harms way because someone comes to nairaland to write eloquently, guessing outcomes using every clues available on the internet. let me ask now, is Tami on the whatsapp group? If yes, try to call him or her and see if they would be comfortable to take your calls. When people post sometimes,click on their profile and see previous posts to check for consistency. Anyways, i will post about fcc and sundry in few minutes time.
is

That's just the simple truth. Nobody and I mean nobody has been consistent but its just human nature to hold on to something. Their inconsistency is not because they are not telling the truth as per what they heard from their source. Its because anything that has to do with government is not consistent. To many permutations and lack of transparency make things change at anytime. Too many people are involved. Its not like private sector.. No one can truly even say when the list is coming out. My only guess is that it would be first quarter of the year.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Before an MDA recruits, the immediate boss, like director in the case of dpr would meet with the corporate affairs unit and decide in the vacancies. When that is confirmed, they would seek approval from their ministers and when that is approved, they would write to fcc and fcc would request every detail of the available slots and they in conjuction with the mda will work out criteria for the recruitment and in that process, the slots per region or state or gender as the case maybe. After that, fcc will give the go ahead for the vacancies to be advertised and they will closely monitor the process from advert, exams and even interview to ensure same level playing feild for all applicants, the mdas will duely uptdate them on every major decisions. After that is done and the final list is out, the mda will not, i rePeat will not send any list to fcc, rather they would have a day or two were they would sit like they sit in national assembly to peruse the list. This is done with staff of the agency and fcc to go through the final list to ensure that the slots agreed for each state or zones were maintained and if majority agree, they will certify and issue certificate of compliance.Now while all these processes occur, dust would be raised and the big shots will start making moves. Every recommendation will be accepted by the recruitment agency but not up to 80% will be assisted. FCC na toy for where dpr dey do recruitment and i hear tami saying their candidates are the surest. Dpr guys are like the celebrities of nigerian civil service. Nothing like stakeholders list, people may be assisted but it still requires efforts. You can be assisted so you write the exam and if you fail, sorry, you can be assisted to go for interview after exam, if you fail, sorry. And no the DD corporate affairs is not the sole decider of the recruitment. Recruitment of staff is not the sole job of corporate affairs unit.. Those who want their candidates to be assited, would normally beg and not mere instructing them, dpr staff are paid like lawmakers and are highly respected in nigeria as far as the energy industry is concerned

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nobody will leak a classical info about this recruitment on NL. There will always b a level of uncertainty in every info we get but it will give us a bird's eye view on d process. d only info I consider authentic is d one on dpr portal or mail frm dpr.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks alot for your info. And please let anyone with a reliable source share a useful like this, so that less privilege like us can benefit and keep us updated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
What i do not know for sure is the pay for gt. my conclusion from asking a few persons is, about 6million gross. But i know they 'enjoy' so much.lol those attacged with companies are also given allowancesby the companies and those companies fly them on first class and lodge in the best of hotels if need be... i think in dpr, sincerity is key!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ghost mode activated!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
This thread is getting toxic by the minute, some people are just filled with hate and envy.
Someone chose to inform other persons here and some people are beefing them, if they keep quiet some persons will still beef them.

crazy people
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
acmilan1:
This thread is getting toxic by the minute, some people are just filled with hate and envy.
Someone chose to inform other persons here and some people are beefing them, if they keep quiet some persons will still beef them.

crazy people

Guy i said what i did out of a clear conscience o. Do not believe a lie because its the only information available. You can actually call dpr helplineand they will give you clues as at when to expect their call. I appreciate alot of info shsred here does not mean we should be carried away by one man's speculstions as though we are not educated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jibmusii: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
dxdi:
Nobody will leak a classical info about this recruitment on NL. There will always b a level of uncertainty in every info we get but it will give us a bird's eye view on d process. d only info I consider authentic is d one on dpr portal or mail frm dpr.
You have said it all. All these noises are irrelevant. I cant and will never believe any info or speculations from anyone rather from the DPR. When its time everyone will know their fate but many choose to be impatient.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please Asapsy if you can connect us with your live wattapp group we will really appreciate that. Tami's info use to be very beneficial interms of keeping us up to date as regards to this recruitment. Please help 08060710505

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66