Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684251 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good evening walush, Neverdown Tami and others. Pls any update?...even a whisper would be appreciated. Thanks for all your previous info

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
we are hopefully waiting,its Gina be well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=muazu05 post=64450180]
Dont tell me you are jealous grin grin grin grin grin[/quote hehe

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Make una free all the Walush, Neverdown, Tamihawtt and etc. If they have information, I'm sure they'll bring it to the fore as they've been doing.

It's this persistent disturbance that makes people come on here with fake news. We have other things to do, let's occupy ourselves with them. If you don't, play PS 4 Fifa as I dey do when I dey less busy. Info will come when it's available.

That said, I know we are all expectant, our body dey hot but let's bide our time, I believe majority of us, myself included will get the good news.

Cheers guy.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 2:19am On Jan 24, 2018
My source tell me is this week.So we all pray for our names to appear

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Greatsabari:
My source tell me is this week.So we all pray for our names to appear
which week. The week that is already gone. Most dpr staff don't know anything about this recruitment. This is why we have been getting fake news. Some people said 8th january. Some said 20th january. All fake. Now you are saying this week. I laugh. I am only waiting for tamihawtt. I believe when she have a good reliable info she will let us know. She have been the most consistent info.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
First of all if the list comes out it is only going to FCC not NASS or minister as some people stated here. FCC is the main character in this selection and their candidates are probably the luckiest because obviously there probably won't be a certificate of compliance if they don't pick their main candidates. Once the certificate of compliance for the list is given any query from any stakeholder e.g minister is going to be with FCC and not DPR so the only people to please is FCC.
Secondly, the only list already drawn and APL even already being typed is OND people. That is probably the list most people here that gave info heard of. They will be called very soon if some haven't even started hearing from them already.
Please stay calm. When the BSC holders list is drawn is not what is important..i mean they can draw up list today and they don't call us for another month so either way we will still wait till we are called abi.. let's keep hoping for the best. I know it won't be a long wait anymore. Will post if and when i get any relevant info.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by successfulmike: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
the surest babe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tamihawtt87:
First of all if the list comes out it is only going to FCC not NASS or minister as some people stated here. FCC is the main character in this selection and their candidates are probably the luckiest because obviously there probably won't be a certificate of compliance if they don't pick their main candidates. Once the certificate of compliance for the list is given any query from any stakeholder e.g minister is going to be with FCC and not DPR so the only people to please is FCC.
Secondly, the only list already drawn and APL even already being typed is OND people. That is probably the list most people here that gave info heard of. They will be called very soon if some haven't even started hearing from them already.
Please stay calm. When the BSC holders list is drawn is not what is important..i mean they can draw up list today and they don't call us for another month so either way we will still wait till we are called abi.. let's keep hoping for the best. I know it won't be a long wait anymore. Will post if and when i get any relevant info.

once I get my APL my next task is to date you, the feelings I have developed is huge. I hope you are not married wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tamihawtt87:

100% correct. Also, I would add that at the moment, the list has not gotten to FCC am sure of that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
All these thirsty guys make una enter relationship section na ki lo de lol, na play I de o no attack me
successfulmike:
the surest babe

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is why IA talk about TAMIHAWT. THE MOST CONSISTENT SOURCE. NOT THOSE MISTAKING OND LIST FOR BSC LIST.NOW EVERYONE CAN CHILL AND PRAY WHILE WAITING.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tamihawtt87:

If OND APL is ready then BSC APL should've been ready too. We are all going to be inducted at the same time.
Let keep our fingers cross and wait for the right info from them. At this point, the right information can only come from the Oga (boss) at the top not from a mere staff.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tamihawtt87, how do you do? wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tamihawtt87:
@Tamihawtt,
Thanks for all the info you give us here.. my question now is:
As at the time you checked last, has the list for BSc left the DPR office?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SplendidGod: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
acmilan1:

once I get my APL my next task is to date you, the feelings I have developed is huge. I hope you are not married wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Hmmmm. Children of the world! See plan

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
No one is obligated to believe anyone's info here. Reading through your previous posts, i guess if i said the list was in NASS or FCC or back to DPR and APL's are written you would buy that info.. lol SMH sorry my info is not appealing to you but the bitter truth is there is no list for us yet talkless of it being out of DPR. It doesn't add or remove from the expected period of resumption tho. I just felt like giving you some time today to address you, it really won't happen again! Gudluck
babagy82:
You guys believing tamihawtt like everything she said is 100% correct. SMH

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tomjazzy2: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tamihawtt87:
No one is obligated to believe anyone's info here. Reading through your previous posts, i guess if i said the list was in NASS or FCC or back to DPR and APL's are written you would buy that info.. lol SMH sorry my info is not appealing to you but the bitter truth is there is no list for us yet talkless of it being out of DPR. It doesn't add or remove from the expected period of resumption tho. I just felt like giving you some time today to address you, it really won't happen again! Gudluck

Smh

The bolded wasn't necessary at all

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Smh

The bolded wasn't necessary at all
in your opinion.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
No actually i have nothing to gain being here.. i get my info direct from the top so really coming here to share is free will. Being relevant on a faceless platform?I'm very confused.. if you know your fate already you shouldn't be here asking for info every other day. Again, gudluck to you and everyone.. I'm out with my "bullshit"
babagy82:
You know what girl, you know nothing about this recruitment. You are just trying so hard to be relevant. You are wasting your time getting information about the recruitment when some have known their fate long ago and are only looking forward to when the APL will start dropping so as not to clash with other important schedules. All what you said is bullshit, go back to your informants and collect your money cos they fed you with liessss.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 3:51am On Jan 25, 2018
... have u guys heard of two persons arguing... one saying a particular cup is half empty another saying it's half full? I want to thank Tami for her info. Nevertheless if anyone else heard something different or additional information, share it if u which but I don't believe discouraging her is right. We could all be colleagues soon hmm, let's play nice nah...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 25, 2018
The day the final list will be released, everybody will know/hear of it. When they need us, they will call us. Let us wait patiently till then.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2018
DPR thread of commotion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2018
babagy82:
You guys believing tamihawtt like everything she said is 100% correct. SMH

Good morning sir, how exactly does who believes whom affect you? Is it your 'believing'?

Now that Tami has been irritated into deactivating her moniker, I hope the irritants are happier.

All these childishness from supposed adults is quite embarrassing.

Might as well unfollow the thread. Good luck to everyone.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2018
No actually i have nothing to gain being here.. i get my info direct from the top so really coming here to share is free will. Being relevant on a faceless platform?I'm very confused.. if you know your fate already you shouldn't be here asking for info every other day. Again, gudluck to you and everyone.. I'm out with my "bullshit"
TAMIHAWTT. I TAKE YOUR INFO TO BE THE MOST RELIABLE OF ALL. SO PEOPLE LIKE BABAGY CAME OUT HERE IN THE EARLY HOUR OF THE NEW YEAR TO SAY THAT APL WILL ROLL OUT ON THE 8TH JANUARY. BUT WE CAN NOW SEE THAT INFO ABOUT 8TH JANUARY IS FAKE. WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT YOUR INFO REMAINS THE MOST CONSISTENT. PLEASE, SOME PEOPLE STILL NEED U IN THIS THREAD. I AM USING THIS OPPURTINITY TO APPEAL TO U TO MAIL ME, PLEASE. THANKS

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2018
Asapcy:
Neverdown and tamihawtt87 closed their nairaland account. Thank God I have her contact
got ur mail. Please can u link me to tami. I appreciate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WhiteSoup: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2018
I have their numbers and I’m willing to give to only serious minded people.

From my last discussion with her, she was instructed by someone from the top to stop what she was doing on this forum.

Eyes are watching and Egusi Soup is boiling undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60