Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679091 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 4:46pm On May 03, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Multiple Career opportunities available at Shell Nigeria.

Apply or share with someone.

https://www.careerportal.ng/companies/shell-nigeria/

your fagbo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:13pm On May 03, 2018
talk2ekpa:

What is the meaning of that? I wish you can face me to talk!

You are messing up the thread. Please stop it as it was created for only DPR recruitment affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2018
pedroito:

You are messing up the thread. Please stop it as it was created for only DPR recruitment affairs.
I'm messing up the thread by sharing career opportunities in Shell with fellow hopefuls?

And the best way to tell me is by insulting my father? Couldn't you have said that I'm messing up the thread in your first comment.... Do you have to insult me?

And above all, what is wrong if potential candidates for DPR job applies for a position in Shell?

I can't give you insult for insult, but please try to grow up. Coming to a public forum to be hauling insults on people is a sign of immaturity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:27pm On May 03, 2018
talk2ekpa:

I'm messing up the thread by sharing career opportunities in Shell with fellow hopefuls?

And the best way to tell me is by insulting my father? Couldn't you have said that I'm messing up the thread in your first comment.... Do you have to insult me?

And above all, what is wrong if potential candidates for DPR job applies for a position in Shell?

I can't give you insult for insult, but please try to grow up. Coming to a public forum to be hauling insults on people is a sign of immaturity.

You that have grown.... It didn't occur to you that you were meant to create another thread for that. Please stop reasoning like someone that has a down syndrome.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sammyimpostor: 12:49am On May 04, 2018
makonko:

Would love to message you but...

Your email address says you are an imposter

I said it already, this moniker is not real me, i have my reasons why I'm using this moniker. If you do understand the meaning of the moniker then you will understand that i am not what the moniker says. Even if you won't email me, somebody will.
Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 1:32am On May 04, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Tnx bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Futuristic100: 8:55am On May 04, 2018
talk2ekpa:

This job posting has expired since 2017.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:09am On May 04, 2018
Now that FIRS have started calling successful candidates, DPR should please follow suit...

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2018
moscow18:
Now that FIRS have started calling successful candidates, DPR should please follow suit...

Really? Since when?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
makonko:

Really? Since when?
Yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2018
moscow18:

Yesterday.

Sure not N-tax?

Anyways, back to DPR... now where were we? grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:44pm On May 04, 2018
makonko:

Sure not N-tax?

It's FIRS! I googled their Nairaland thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 04, 2018
makonko:

Sure not N-tax?
FIRS. 2016 Recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Quam7even(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Quam7even(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2018
dprpikin:
This is not related to this thread, but I feel it is useful still.

Dangote refinery has started inviting those who applied for graduate trainee engineering position earlier this year for aptitude test. Check your mailbox to confirm if you are invited and other requirements.

Although, it appears that they are conducting the test in batches, and chemical engineering candidates seems to dominate the first batch.

Apologies to those who may not be concerned by this information, as this is not meant to derail the thread.

Thank you.

Bruv I don pm u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 7:43pm On May 04, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen.... Next week is very promising, so keep your phone up. The only thing that beat my imagination is that my contact at federal character Commission said they are yet to receive any list from DPR hence, certificate of compliance is yet to be issued. He also said it doesn't take much to issue the cert, maybe one day is enough.

It's also important to understand that this information was fetched today and it could be true or false... Hence, it's optional to believe/ disbelieve. But I'm 100% a believer, an optimist

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:57pm On May 04, 2018
is either your contact is not in abuja head office or he is hiding something from you.
xxkape:
Ladies and gentlemen.... Next week is very promising, so keep your phone up. The only thing that beat my imagination is that my contact at federal character Commission said they are yet to receive any list from DPR hence, certificate of compliance is yet to be issued. He also said it doesn't take much to issue the cert, maybe one day is enough.

It's also important to understand that this information was fetched today and it could be true or false... Hence, it's optional to believe/ disbelieve. But I'm 100% a believer, an optimist

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2018
xxkape:

One thing I know for sure, cert. of compliance has been issued. Check your source.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=Babagy823 post=67286652]is either your contact is not in abuja head office or he is hiding something

You meant FCC head office right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aihiejohnodion: 10:51pm On May 04, 2018
pedroito:

OGA park well naa

Pls, I was also invited too, any one with any useful information like past questions and all. I will be grateful. My email is j_aihie@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:20pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 9:51am On May 05, 2018
already Batch A of the diploma training are done.batch B will start soon.Hope they call us soon also

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:41am On May 05, 2018
Please when is the DPR 2018 recruitment coming out?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
Greatsabari:
already Batch A of the diploma training are done.batch B will start soon.Hope they call us soon also
or may be After batch B are done with the training also!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Quam7even(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2018
dprpikin:

Please, I have been finding it difficult to access that account. You can chat me up in the dangote graduate trainee thread in nairaland here.

Abeg quote me with the link searched it...I didn't find it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 7:29pm On May 05, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.