Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679325 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2018
mayokun8:

Please if there is any EH that did his/her interview in Abuja in the house, please let's talk.
Just send me a direct message.
i need to keep up to date.
PLEASE O!

EH Abj here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello House.,

Any update?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
hello babawuro, no update.
babawuro11:
Hello House.,

Any update?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Babagy823:
hello babawuro, no update.

Thanks Babagy823. May we hear good news very soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
all these baba sef cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
AlZubair the portal gate keeper grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:13am On May 01, 2018
Finally, May is upon us. We pray, wish and hope that it draws the curtain to this long episode of a recruitment.

If we are favoured at last, glory be to God, but if otherwise, then better days are ahead of us.

Happy new month colleagues!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mhbabanna: 6:58am On May 01, 2018
I

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2018
Why do people always say, it's their first post, does it make their points more valid? I would prefer we don't even speculate anymore. Interview that was conducted in December 2017, I see why Nigeria cannot make speedy progress, as every system seem to be so slow with unnecessary protocols.

Even some potential resourceful staff might have gotten better offers and will not accept DPR when it eventually comes. I really hope things get better and faster someday. Happy new month.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 9:13am On May 01, 2018
dunamis321:
Why do people always say, it's their first post, does it make their points more valid? I would prefer we don't even speculate anymore. Interview that was conducted in December 2017, I see why Nigeria cannot make speedy progress, as every system seem to be so slow with unnecessary protocols.

Even some potential resourceful staff might have gotten better offers and will not accept DPR when it eventually comes. I really hope things get better and faster someday. Happy new month.

First bank, delloite, schlumberger, nestle etc who are among the fortune 100 companies to work with, they sometimes stretch their recruitment to about 5 or 6 months with lesser candidate coming for the interviews. DPR, from what we read slated 3500 candidates(which is a lot if compared to these private coys) for the interview and as we all know, there are many indices and yardsticks to pick the preferred candidates ranging from courses' categories, states' categories, merit, plus all the bottleneck bureacracies and politics involved.

You'd agree with me it wasn't going to be a smooth ride. I understand they could have done it a lot more better cause of the emotions involve but men, this is nigeria. 5 months after interview is still not too bad. Let's just be patience. Let's take solace with the fact that there is hope and the recruitment has not been cancelled. The last one was cancelled and started all over again. It spanned for 3 years or more.

Yeah, i agree with you that so many resourceful graduates might have gone ahead with something better but be rest assured there are more resourceful and brilliant guys to feel the slot.

God bless you ma'am. Happy workers' day.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2018
Nice one. Well, I agree with you, all the same I hope the wait is worth it at last. Happy workers' day too
lawrence83:

First bank, delloite, schlumberger, nestle etc who are among the fortune 100 companies to work with, they sometimes stretch their recruitment to about 5 or 6 months with lesser candidate coming for the interviews. DPR, from what we read slated 3500 candidates(which is a lot if compared to these private coys) for the interview and as we all know, there are many indices and yardsticks to pick the preferred candidates ranging from courses' categories, states' categories, merit, plus all the bottleneck bureacracies and politics involved.

You'd agree with me it wasn't going to be a smooth ride. I understand they could have done it a lot more better cause of the emotions involve but men, this is nigeria. 5 months after interview is still not too bad. Let's just be patience. Let's take solace with the fact that there is hope and the recruitment has not been cancelled. The last one was cancelled and started all over again. It spanned for 3 years or more.

Yeah, i agree with you that so many resourceful graduates might have gone ahead with something better but be rest assured there are more resourceful and brilliant guys to feel the slot.

God bless you ma'am. Happy workers' day.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 10:16am On May 01, 2018
dunamis321:
Nice one. Well, I agree with you, all the same I hope the wait is worth it at last. Happy workers' day too

I have a strong feeling it will. God's favour.

Do have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
makonko:
AlZubair the portal gate keeper grin
Bros, I dey think of retiring from that post.
But sha, as a loyal gatekeeper, I shall retire once I lay my hands on my APL. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2018
hello guys, I commend us all for all our patience, even when some have reach their broken point, others are still halfway, while others are optimistic some are pessimistic while some claim to be realistic. this is just how we approach the world because we are built different.
the reason why am writing this is because I recently just came across a thread on DPR (2010-2013) recruitment on *naijahotjob* that is when I come to terms with everything that has been happening on this forum..after reading through most of their pages (I think a little more than 400) these are some of my observations.

1. it seems like different individuals playing the same role in the two recruitment(i.e. theirs and ours ) and everything that is happening in this forum is so consistent(with little deviation though) to their own

2. one of the deviation is that, unlike ours, most of their Generals (people who supply information just like Tami, Smartgrid etc) didn't deactivate their account in the face of heavy criticisms till the end

3. there are always people, mostly with new account who will try to rubbish the Generals information

4. there is also constant date changing due reasons like budgets, FCC letter of compliance, PIBG etc. even when the then minister of petroleum specifically fix a date for Apl distribution on media, they didn't get there letters until almost 9 months later

5. some of them were able to see the list of successful candidates when the list was compiled and sent to FCC..may be the guy telling us that our list is not yet with FCC might be right. if it is, we should have seen somebody who should know and able to check

6. passing of budget may or may not be the only reason for the delay of calling successful candiates because even when budget was passed, they still have to wait for almost 6 month before the distribution of apl

7. and lastly, the journey was not easy but majority "claimed" they got in on merit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
I like to be given specific date but rather I was told 'soon. I got info from a contact at Abuja DPR office that soon successful applicants for the 2016 recruitment will be contacted and Appointment Letters will distributed. Also, more of those applicants who passed the test in 2017 will be invited for interview after distribution of Letters. He said all is set and I should expect the outcome this month. Even though hope had been bashed before, I'll wait and see.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
kristion:
I like to be given specific date but rather I was told 'soon. I got info from a contact at Abuja DPR office that soon successful applicants for the 2016 recruitment will be contacted and Appointment Letters will distributed. Also, more of those applicants who passed the test in 2017 will be invited for interview after distribution of Letters. He said all is set and I should expect the outcome this month. Even though hope had been bashed before, I'll wait and see.

Please can you explain � more
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 11:17am On May 02, 2018
Some states are under-represented in DPR and the current recruitment will not adequately bridge the gap.
The next badge of interviewees will cover that.
makonko:

Please can you explain � more
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2018
kristion:
Some states are under-represented in DPR and the current recruitment will not adequately bridge the gap.
The next badge of interviewees will cover that.

They should select out of the 3,500 or so already interviewed. Why waste more resources and time?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
makonko:

They should select out of the 3,500 or so already interviewed. Why waste more resources and time?

Those who were not invited for the interview would want to disagree with you on this point. They will argue that they also be given a chance.

And hey, why are you that concerned? No need to panic. If we get it, we get it.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 8:32am On May 03, 2018
Too silent undecided undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:59am On May 03, 2018
sheesh2:
Too silent undecided undecided
Because there is tension in the air.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sammyimpostor: 12:00pm On May 03, 2018
I have been following this thread since it's creation but with a different moniker. I decided to use this moniker due to some reasons.

Yesterday I met a childhood friend is working with....... after exchanging pleasantries, i asked him about two specific jobs i applied for which DPR is one of them and if he can help me.

He told me it is too late to help me now because the recruitment exercise has been concluded and he said any moment DPR will issue Employment letters to the Successful candidates. Believe you me, this guy knows almost everything(99%) about this recruitment.

Here is my interest, please if you know any Federal Government Agency that is recruiting now and whose salary is 200k and above kindly message me on sammyimpostor@gmail.com, you might be luck to................... Please make sure it is genuine.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
Sammyimpostor:
I have been following this thread since it's creation but with a different moniker. I decided to use this moniker due to some reasons.

Yesterday I met a childhood friend is working with....... after exchanging pleasantries, i asked him about two specific jobs i applied for which DPR is one of them and if he can help me.

He told me it is too late to help me now because the recruitment exercise has been concluded and he said any moment DPR will issue Employment letters to the Successful candidates. Believe you me, this guy knows almost everything(99%) about this recruitment.

Here is my interest, please if you know any Federal Government Agency that is recruiting now and whose salary is 200k and above kindly message me on sammyimpostor@gmail.com, you might be luck to................... Please make sure it is genuine.

Would love to message you but...

Your email address says you are an imposter

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 12:46pm On May 03, 2018
Nigerian prison service is recruiting. I don't know whether I helped or added sour to injury�

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 1:07pm On May 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2018
dprpikin:

That impostor of a guy needs to go to prison though.

cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 1:36pm On May 03, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:40pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:47pm On May 03, 2018
dprpikin:
This is not related to this thread, but I feel it is useful still.

Dangote refinery has started inviting those who applied for graduate trainee engineering position earlier this year for aptitude test. Check your mailbox to confirm if you are invited and other requirements.

Although, it appears that they are conducting the test in batches, and chemical engineering candidates seems to dominate the first batch.

Apologies to those who may not be concerned by this information, as this is not meant to derail the thread.

Thank you.

OGA park well naa
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 2:01pm On May 03, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.