Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665389 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Frankworld: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Neverdown999 i sight u. what is the status of imo state ?
You earlier stated that alot of pressure was coming from that state. do you have an idea of the GT number from that state.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by victoremah(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ignatius1999:
Neverdown999 please any idea on Akwa ibom GT. Thanks

Dear Neverdown,

Please, abeg, confirm the Akwa Ibom list, any Petroleum Engineering at all?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Iyajelili:
That guy is in hot soup.

Which guy?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:
ANAMBRA

Not up to 7
if you have copy of the anambra list send to me at, jideoforumeh@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
jidex4life:
if you have copy of the anambra list send to me at, jideoforumeh@yahoo.com

Please how many persons for Imo State
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nnambae24: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I picked up my letter today at Port Harcourt office. There were others there too from Bayelsa, Ebonyi n Akwa Ibom. I'm from Cross River, GT Accountant... Resumption is 13th August

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:
STRICTLY FOR MERITED HR

10- EH
10- GT
20 in total

Those on the list have an average total score of 80%

Pls can you help get these details for accountant if poasible foe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:
STRICTLY FOR MERITED HR

10- EH
10- GT
20 in total

Those on the list have an average total score of 80%

Pls can you help get these details for Accountants and if possible for kwara state.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
@neverdown999 please check Enugu State for me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Skengman: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nnambae24:
Hello everyone, I picked up my letter today at Port Harcourt office. There were others there too from Bayelsa, Ebonyi n Akwa Ibom. I'm from Cross River, GT Accountant... Resumption is 13th August

Thanks for taking time out to inform the house. Pls do u have info about Rivers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nnambae24:
did you see any anambra there that came to pick up his lettee
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nnambae24:

Congrats bro and God bless your new career path. Pls when were you called to come pick up your letter and how many names in all did you see in the list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
victoremah:

Dear Neverdown,

brother is like we did interview the same day at ph. 6/22/2017. If yes please respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Nnambae24:
please how many people were from Akwa ibom

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
@neverdown999;
@naijainstinct;
@elbangeez;
@Ferguson0709;
@HRtechnique; abd
@others

God bless you all, I appreciate your time and resources committed selflessly to helping your fellows in this race!

Please save a Brother from losing his present job; today my Boss met me on a limbo in office for the thought of this DPR job and my plans around it by God’s grace; is always mind draining……He complained bitterly that he noticed that since Tuesday this week…..but kept silent….

Please I just want to know the number of candidates both for GT and EH picked for Akwa Ibom and particularly Petroleum Engineering …..

If not too much, a confirmation of this name Ekpenyong, John Bassey……..my email is ekpenyongj@gmail.com

If not serious I wouldn’t risk the above information about myself on a public forum; as you do this silently to save a Brother, God shall bless you abundantly

Thanks once again, thanks in anticipation!

newsnjobs:

Can we have the number from Akwa Ibom.

Both GT and EH.

Though I am EH, Engineering.

God bless you in advance.

victoremah:

Dear Neverdown,

Skengman:

[quote author=Ignatius1999 post=69553132][/color]please how many people were from Akwa ibom
simplynace:

Congrats bro and God bless your new career path. Pls when were you called to come pick up your letter and how many names in all did you see in the list?
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600]please how many people were from Akwa ibom

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Time wait for no one, DPR should round up this recruitment, and let people move on.
I am from Ekiti state and I applied for Higher Technical Officer, and nothing from the two side
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
My brother I advice you to concentrate on your present job and forget DPR like you never heard of it, if you make it at last then thank God, and if you didnt make it move on. Thank God you even got a job you are doing, remember there are many guys out there with a very good CV roaming the streets, don't stress yourself for what is so uncertain, I got every assurance that I made the final list and my APL is typed, but I'm concentrating on my present job with full contentment, if Dpr call I will be happy but if something happen along the way there will be nothing to worry about, Always look at what God has put in your hands and thank him for all the blessings, with that he will shower you with even more blessings. Life is like a logic gate, its either you are IN or OUT. Just 2 possible outcomes, then why the worry?
Azijo:
[ :-@neverdown999;
@naijainstinct;
@elbangeez;
@Ferguson0709;
@HRtechnique; abd
@others

God bless you all!
Please save a Brother from losing his present job; today my Boss met me on a limbo in office for the thought of this DPR job and my plans around it by God’s grace; is always mind draining……He complained bitterly that he noticed that since Tuesday this week…..but kept silent….

Please I just want to know the number of candidates both for GT and EH picked for Akwa Ibom and particularly Petroleum Engineering …..

If not too much, a confirmation of this name Ekpenyong, John Bassey……..my email is ekpenyongj@gmail.com

If not serious I wouldn’t risk the above information about myself on a public forum; as you do this silently to save a Brother, God shall bless you abundantly

Thanks once again in anticipation!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Azijo:
[color=#990000]

Please for the sake of your health, kindly heed to Elbanzeez's advice. Please

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Onyiridike:
@neverdown999 please check Enugu State for me.

Please Enugu list.. Let's know our fate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:
My brother I advice you to concentrate on your present job and forget DPR like you never heard of it, if you make it at last then thank God, and if you didnt make it move on. Thank God you even got a job you are doing, remember there are many guys out there with a very good CV roaming the streets, don't stress yourself for what is so uncertain, I got every assurance that I made the final list and my APL is typed, but I'm concentrating on my present job with full contentment, if Dpr call I will be happy but if something happen along the way there will be nothing to worry about, Always look at what God has put in your hands and thank him for all the blessings, with that he will shower you with even more blessings.

Thanks for your sincere advice Bro.....Just need information that can enable me disengage my brains from DPR and move on or stick to it ....but not before things get spoiled.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:
My brother I advice you to concentrate on your present job and forget DPR like you never heard of it, if you make it at last then thank God, and if you didnt make it move on. Thank God you even got a job you are doing, remember there are many guys out there with a very good CV roaming the streets, don't stress yourself for what is so uncertain, I got every assurance that I made the final list and my APL is typed, but I'm concentrating on my present job with full contentment, if Dpr call I will be happy but if something happen along the way there will be nothing to worry about, Always look at what God has put in your hands and thank him for all the blessings, with that he will shower you with even more blessings.

Are you GT or EH?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:

Please what the status of enugu..
How many mechanical engineers?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Neverdown999 came to shook us with little info and went to hide. Please come and clear the air. your guys are all waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
GT
Mailbab:

Are you GT or EH?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Azijo:

Thanks for your sincere advice Bro.....Just need information that can enable me disengage my brains from DPR and move on or stick to it ....but not before things get spoiled.....
[color=#006600][/color]I have sent you an email message now. Please respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Xtruzz please I can see you are around, any new news. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color]I have sent you an email message now. Please respond

Not seen please! Can you resend it? ekpenyongj@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whywhy001: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
There is nothing like merit list again. DPR is over, it have been filled with 3rd class and Pass degree graduates.
Nigeria for you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
HRtechnique:

I understand where you are coming from and I totally empathize with you.
Someone should help this bro to get a closure but please remove your name and any email that is gmail should be equally avoided on the internet.
Gmails have no chills.
Please.

Hope you get a closure on this soon.

Hope same Bro! thank you. I will edit the post soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P