Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683033 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Dockie21:

I BELIEVE IT 100%

If you ain't sharing, people ain't caring tongue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Signing out
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by i2m360(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
I believe in God most miracle, hundred percent 100%. May God take charge of our affairs. I don't have any body at the top, but I have God.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
i2m360:
I believe in God most miracle, hundred percent 100%. May God take charge of our affairs. I don't have any body at the top, but I have God.
you have everything

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Desric:
I think it's applicable to all federal MDAs but they do pay in arrears after the third month.
thanks....another quick one.....will the 3 months include July? since it is the date written on the APL being circulated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dare2011(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
i2m360:

Yep...u ar rite
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lord pls have mercy on me and Grant my heart desires.

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
We don't care anymore wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
qhuadry:

thanks....another quick one.....will the 3 months include July? since it is the date written on the APL being circulated
of course from the date on your appointment letter, you're employed by the FG and the counting starts there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Desric:
of course from the date on your appointment letter, you're employed by the FG and the counting starts there.
NO. The day you complete your medicals is your date of first appointment and your salary commences from that date. In public service, there is a difference between date of offer of appointment and date of first appointment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 5:24am On Jul 23, 2018
naijainstinct:
NO. The day you complete your medicals is your date of first appointment and your salary commences from that date. In public service, there is a difference between date of offer of appointment and date of first appointment.

this medical must be really important. can anyone help with factors that can make one fail the medicals. Diseases or medical conditions ?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2018
acmilan1:

this medical must be really important. can anyone help with factors that can make one fail the medicals. Diseases or medical conditions ?
We need someone to address this

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2018
Kalealaro:

We need someone to address this
dont u think we should have our APLs first?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjino4u: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2018
When will they post people to thier respective locations?
When is medicals?

Please,Can anyone throw light on these?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Lmao grin grin grin
iman62588:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2018
acmilan1:

Of course, it is very important. Not many agencies of government take the medical fitness certification process as serious as DPR/NNPC and the Armed forces. Infact, a lot of them will just give you the fitness form to go and complete it. Although, it must be signed and stamped in a government hospital.

I think HpV, HIV, BP, respiratory illnesses and other major illnesses as may be revealed by scan results. A friend who once attended medicals for the army was disqualifed cos a scan revealed one of his kidney was not well positioned. shocked He protested and conducted a scan in another private hospital and it was confirmed. Though it wasn't a threat to his health or life, but he was disqualified just for that. (Infact, that was the first time I heard of a human's kidney not well positioned). As for HIV, there is an anti-discrimination and anti-stigmatisation law signed by former President Goodluck Jonathan to protect people living with HIV from stigmatisation even in the workplace. But we all know implementation of laws is a problem in Nigeria.

Good morning fellow hopefuls grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Guys, don't be discouraged yet again as we go again this week.

Good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2018
iman62588:

Dont mind me jare. May Allah do it for us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Kalealaro:

Dont mind me jare. May Allah do it for us.
ameen Oooo.fingers crossed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2018
naijainstinct:
Of course, it is very important. Not many agencies of government take the medical fitness certification process as serious as DPR/NNPC and the Armed forces. Infact, a lot of them will just give you the fitness form to go and complete it. Although, it must be signed and stamped in a government hospital.

I think HpV, HIV, BP, respiratory illnesses and other major illnesses as may be revealed by scan results. A friend who once attended medicals for the army was disqualifed cos a scan revealed one of his kidney was not well positioned. shocked He protested and conducted a scan in another private hospital and it was confirmed. Though it wasn't a threat to his health or life, but he was disqualified just for that. (Infact, that was the first time I heard of a human's kidney not well positioned). As for HIV, there is an anti-discrimination and anti-stigmatisation law signed by former President Goodluck Jonathan to protect people living with HIV from stigmatisation even in the workplace. But we all know implementation of laws is a problem in Nigeria.

grin

Yea, a terminal illness cna make a candidate fail medicals but issues like BP and sugar level shouldn't be a factor cos especially for EH that are close to 40 it'll be likely that a lot of them will have elevated BP and sugar levels.

Good morning fellow hopefuls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Good Morning All. Here is another week of expectations. A lot will showcase this week.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Dockie21:
Good Morning All. Here is another week of expectations. A lot will showcase this week.
Good morning fellow hopefuls. What's d current stand with regards to GT and EH.Anything new to expect this week.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Move on guys its over DPR has contacted everybody they need to contact either directly or indirectly

Goodluck to us all in our endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Mud86:

Good morning fellow hopefuls. What's d current stand with regards to GT and EH.Anything new to expect this week.

why is d house so quiet.Does this signal d end in this long marathon. hope not. sum1 should help us with details of d list and clarify between d list in different zones and the HQ.Ur response is highly appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nooone: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Alhamdu Lillah! Got my letter on Friday. EH. Please anyone with any idea when documentation will start? Also, this business with resumption being fixed for all of us to 20th August, I don’t think my employers will let me leave until at least third week of September. I hope they’d treat resumption on individual basis rather than ask everybody to resume the same day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.