Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:43 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665333 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Anambrians, let's forget about this recruitment and move on. I have stopped praying.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AngryRebel: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
paxnka:
Anambrians, let's forget about this recruitment and move on. I have stopped praying.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mailbab:

I called a woman who contacted successful applicants today. She said DPR had already contacted GTs who were successful and she later said if I was among I would have been contacted.

It is still possible ......Nothing is imposible

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Enibiss: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Neverdown, pls do you have an idea of the number of physicist /geophysicist GT for Benue state.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Where are the kaduna state indigenes? Any news? i haven't seen anyone testify yet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hadiza08: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Enibiss:
Neverdown, pls do you have an idea of the number of physicist /geophysicist GT for Benue state.

And also physicist/ Geophysicist for Borno State EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sempe123: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
i guess it is safe to say that if up till now u have not received a call for GT position ,u should just move on

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
House, pls have they finished cantacting all successful GTs?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
T

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by otukpoyam(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Move on. And to think majority would have been hired based on merit. Bullshit. This is Nigeria. Nothing has changed. Even for N-Power. If you know what goes on there. Dpr probably called a few based on merit for purposes of deception. Fogerit. Best believe merit was less than 15%. Nairaland is a faceless forum and like someone here said, not all those who "testified" here got it on merit. Strong connection. I don't blame them. I would have done the same too if I were in their shoes. Even if I don't get the job, I'd still be happy if it was largely based on merit. But we know it wasn't. We know how politicians hijacked the scholarship by the Chinese company. Ordinary scholarship o, imagine dpr job. CBN, PTDF, FIRS, NNPC ETC
LESSON. IF U SCALE THROUGH INTERVIEW OF ANY FG JOB, PRAY VERY HARD AND/OR GET YOUR CONNECTION GAME STRONG

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nnambae24: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

Congrats bro and God bless your new career path. Pls when were you called to come pick up your letter and how many names in all did you see in the list?

I was called on Monday. the list had over 20 names.. I am a Sis
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
So it is safe to assume no EH has been called officially this week?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nnambae24:

I was called on Monday. the list had over 20 names.. I am a Sis

NNE congrats... Do have any idea if all the 20 persons were contacted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gfan(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
makonko:
So it is safe to assume no EH has been called officially this week?
No. I know one of the EH Electrical from Taraba state, working with TCN Mayo Belwa Substation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by victoremah(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color] brother is like we did interview the same day at ph. 6/22/2017. If yes please respond

Bro,

My interview schedule was: BATCH A | Date: 2017-12-05 | Time: 08:00 am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gfan:
No. I know one of the EH Electrical from Taraba state, working with TCN Mayo Belwa Substation.

S

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Marvel kept us in the dark.
Dear Marvel plz we will like to hear from you.
Plz,,,,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lanrewajusmart: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
DPRmoniker:
I have tried to come in for few days now but had password issues.

Personally, I detest injustice and I’m an anti-corruption advocate. Let me first of all sympathize with those that put in sincere efforts to get this job, eventually got it on paper but have been (or would be) replaced by others who are connected. It pains me and I have to tell you this.

Meet anybody you know – friends, former/present DPR high ranking staff, minister, senator/HOR member, governor, etc – to establish if you are selected and to ensure your letter does not disappear. ‘Influential’ people continue to flood/pressure DPR with their candidates’ details. Some would have their way and names probably swapped. If you have nobody, unfortunately you may resort to prayers (if that works anyway) and hope to be among the merit names that would remain at the end of this recruitment bazaar. For whatever reason, they are just reluctant to push out all remaining letters to candidates.

This is a recruitment that was designed with superb matrix to pick the best, but sadly this is what it has degenerated into. Admitted, it is not easy to ignore politicians (who appointed you and cover you), relatives/former staff (whom you may be loyal to) or staff union, but then I NEVER expected it to end up this way. However, I am not saying that nobody it on merit.

For those regretting not going to press or social media to agitate, that is good but the follow up questions would be what evidence you have. Nairaland posts? What evidence do you have that more merit names on the list are not receiving offer letters? How did you know that many employed candidates did not merit it? What are you protesting for, by the way? Did you see anyone’s name? Do you just wake up and accuse them of malpractice?
Only with the initial/comprehensive list can you answer these but they are a smart bunch as well. They covered the tracks cleverly and any lawful body that can question them has been offered some slots, thereby compromising them. Even some relatives of some ‘big men’ who just finished master’s degree abroad last May/June have been smuggled into the process with fabricated test and interview scores. A pity!

The message is, act fast if you can! However, you must know that even if it’s 100% on merit, not everybody will get the job but let there be transparency, openness and fairness. Good luck to you all! Also consider that DPR may not even be what you need after all.

Pls don’t send me PM because that mail cannot be accessed.

I guess this is Mr. Marvel. Just thinking out loud
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mailbab:

I called a woman who contacted successful applicants today. She said DPR had already contacted GTs who were successful and she later said if I was among I would have been contacted.
no we are still waiting for merit list....no going back..... Hahhh naija my country

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chemmiespice: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'm also from Ido-Osi, EH Accounting.

Ferguson0709:

Honestly I don’t But it can’t be more than 7
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mailbab:

I wonder where people get these kind of gists from. I have it on good authority that not up to 40% of merit GTs have been called. Calls will still come in once the present matter at hands are resolved.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mailbab:

I wonder where people get these kind of gists from. I have it on good authority that not up to 40% of merit GTs have been called. Calls will still come in once the present matters at hand are resolved.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mailbab:

When I gave a similar info yesterday, people were in doubt. Could DPR staffs be lying about this?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chemmiespice:

Best of luck Dear
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chemmiespice:

Have you been contacted? I applied for EH too? What is our stand now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
This thread is just too dry. Is like everyone has counted his/her losses and moved on. Chai there is God oooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
God help us

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ferguson0709:
The thread is always dry on Friday nights.
The remaining calls will be made next week.

We are believing and hoping
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
lolablacq:

When I gave a similar info yesterday, people were in doubt. Could DPR staffs be lying about this?
Even before the aptitude test we've been hearing this kinds of stories so is nothing new. So you can kindly allow those of us with faith to hang in here. If is over for you quietly let us be abeg. Some people are having high BP already and you are adding to their troubles.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)