Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71561 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Loyalqwin(f): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by delugajackson: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.

948 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Your time expired, kindly move on.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by donbachi(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maybe na u she find go there.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Crownstar01: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to met my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
Don't hurt him. Karma will do that for you. Just leave the guy like a shot.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Kalatium(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to met my own best friend having sex with him.
Must you retaliate. Just move on because in the process of vengence you will end up regretting.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by heendrix(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

There's no way you can hurt guys in retaliation except you'll want to sleep with his best friend to and guess what guys do? They'll laugh over u and still get together whilst you become the foolish one.

except you wanna kill him and spend the rest of ur life in Jail. well good luck to u cause life continues

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by MJBOLT: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
harming your boyfriend or friend wont make you feel better,i would have asked you to move on but you ladies love returning to your cheating boyfriend.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by heendrix(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
harming your boyfriend or friend wont make you feel better,i would have asked you to move on but you ladies love returning to your cheating boyfriend.

Her foolishness comes from thinking of hurting the guy....like why the guy? why not hurt ur friend leaving the guy tf alone

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by deeva2: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pay him back by sleeping with his father

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Aboks(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
deeva2:
Pay him back by sleeping with his father

Get pregnant for his father

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ojun50(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Keep clam and think of ur future my dear.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
What's the news here? This happens every other day.

14 Likes

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by oscar4lyf(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

My dear just move on and leave everything to God, but disassociate urself from that ur friend to avoid future deceit.. Hence theirs life, good things awaits you..

Shalom!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Afostev11(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Be his step-mum and thank me later... cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by 1beat(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
you will hurt ur self more if that is in ur mind just leave

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by blinking001(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Stop being unreasonable, there is nothing wrong if your guy decides to cheat on you. Stop getting all worked up over nothing.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by DHaran: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Let it go pls move on
U will meet someone better.
But try next time not to carry relationship matter for Head..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Eagba(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
blinking001:
Stop being unreasonable, there is nothing wrong if your guy decides to cheat on you. Stop getting all worked up over nothing.
I hate guys being a simp, but at the same time, we shouldn't be hypocrites

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by johnkey: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
What type of car does he use

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by 24SEVEN: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Sorry about that. But shit happens.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by walebizz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Eat Cameroon pepper and suck his balls and blockus on your next meeting... he would cry!! lmaooooooooooo!!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Humanoid01(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
blinking001:
You know, it's pretty ironic using the word "cheating" and "nothing wrong" in the same sentence.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by muller101(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
The op is a male man. grin

13 Likes

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by blinking001(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Eagba:
I hate guys being a simp, but at the same time, we shouldn't be hypocrite
Okay.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by InfinityFabric: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Boyfriend not husband. Nothing to see here, over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by InfinityFabric: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
You don't have future here, you don't have future.
How will you even make it.
You supposed to be dinner-girl serving to kindergarten pupils, because u cannot do basic 1 + 1.
You're breathing heavy over ordinary boyfriend. Is he's your horseband ?
Think about your life! This a failure, this is a failure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Benwallt(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just move as if nothing happened. Don't revenge. Cut ties with both of them. Don't feel pained. You will be fine

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by obyrich(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Please attach pictures

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
are you sure this guy thinks you are his girlfriend?or you think he thinks so?do your parents know him?if not dont waste your time.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by obo389(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Treat the MF by fucking your girlfriends bf.
That's if she has any as e be say na another person property dey her eye.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by dansalo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Close ur eyes nd open again it may be dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.