Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? (1946 Views)

Buhari, An Agent Of Destabilisation - Tinubu / Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine” / The Second Coming Of President Buhari- An Episle By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
engineerboat:
The president that surrounds himself with crooks and thief.

His continually habouring of indicted thieves in his cabinets will continue to make him the most corrupt president in Nigeria.

Even the President is not clean himself
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by engineerboat(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Afam4eva:
Abeg make we hear word. One minute you're saying one thing, another minute you're saying something else. The only thing consistent in your articles is the grammar you use to deceive people. Choose a stand and stand by it and stop moving wherever breeze puushes you to.

Heyaaaaaaaa I am a sorri hoooooo

Who did this to you.

Are you one of the corrupt cronies and crooks associates of PMB that's it's paining you like this.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by engineerboat(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari will remain the most pro-corruption crusader of all time in the history of Nigeria.

His antecedents are still much close by.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by engineerboat(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Afam4eva:
Abeg make we hear word. One minute you're saying one thing, another minute you're saying something else. The only thing consistent in your articles is the grammar you use to deceive people. Choose a stand and stand by it and stop moving wherever breeze puushes you to.

Heyaaaaaaaa I am a sorri hoooooo

Who did this to you.

Are you one of the corrupt cronies and crooks associates of PMB that's it's paining you like this.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by engineerboat(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even the President is not clean himself

How can he be clean.

If Buhari is clean I challenge him to bring Dasuki to court tommorrow.
If Buhari is clean I challenge him to tell nigeria what and what military hardware bought by Gej
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by mrjangaweed: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
the senses of my BOY TonyeBarcanista is like glo network sometimes it gets full bar sometimes it goes empty grin

nice piece though cheesy
wetin you chop this night sef wey give you sense like this grin

oops i missed the birthday party grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
mrjangaweed:
the senses of my BOY TonyeBarcanista is like glo network sometimes it gets full bar sometimes it goes empty grin

nice piece though cheesy
wetin you chop this night sef wey give you sense like this grin

oops i missed the birthday party grin
it is like MTN, everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by Jokerman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Let Buhari touch Tinubu dats wen u would see APC e rats declare dat Buhari is witch hunting. .

Deep down dey know Buhari is a thieving conniving crooked scammer...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by Mathemagician1(m): 4:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

Such an unstable character I must say. This is the same man that vigorously attacked a SS President with series of articles, called him unprintable names and portrayed his kinsman as lazy, clueless and incompetent until his Government collapsed. Surprisingly, it is the same person that is propagating himself as the spokesperson of the ND people and the protector of their interest.

TonyeBarcanista, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but look around you, no one takes you serious anymore. PDP don't want you because you can't be trusted, APC don't trust you because you betrayed them once. Politically you stand for nothing bro, all you care about is where your next meal is coming from hence your unpredictable loyalty. Heck, even your SS brothers don't associate with you on this forum.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by Abeymills(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Buhari is a disgrace n disaster
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by engineerboat(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Mathemagician1:

Such an unstable character I must say. This is the same man that vigorously attacked a SS President with series of articles, called him unprintable names and portrayed his kinsman as lazy, clueless and incompetent until his Government collapsed. Surprisingly, it is the same person that is propagating himself as the spokesperson of the ND people and the protector of their interest.

TonyeBarcanista, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but look around you, no one takes you serious anymore. PDP don't want you because you can't be trusted, APC don't trust you because you betrayed them once. Politically you stand for nothing bro, all you care about is where your next meal is coming from hence your unpredictable loyalty. Heck, even your SS brothers don't associate with you on this forum.

It's over 2 years now and you have not get over the shock of Barca going back to PDP.

Are you one of the corrupt cabals surrounding Buhari ni.

How do you know PDP did not want him.
Who told you his SS brothers did not want him.

Anyway truth is always bitter.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
[s]
Mathemagician1:

[/s]
IPOBian bigot, you are really pained and envious. Too emotionally and psychologically battered to get over politics of pre-2015. I sympathise with you. It sucks being you man.

I understand how painful you are, you thought I'll fade out long ago but my continuous existence on the scene is driving you nuts and making you get frustrated. Pele o.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2016
engineerboat:

It's over 2 years now and you have not get over the shock of Barca going back to PDP.

Are you one of the corrupt cabals surrounding Buhari ni.

How do you know PDP did not want him.
Who told you his SS brothers did not want him.

Anyway truth is always bitter.
That one is IPOBian not APC zombie. By their bitterness you shall know them
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? by Mathemagician1(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
IPOBian bigot, you are really pained and envious. Too emotionally and psychologically battered to get over politics of pre-2015. I sympathise with you. It sucks being you man.

I understand how painful you are, you thought I'll fade out long ago but my continuous existence on the scene is driving you nuts and making you get frustrated. Pele o.

Awww.. You've finally gotten that out of your system. Cry cry baby. grin The truth hurts, isn't it? The truth gets under your skin pretty much and I just like to rub it in some more.

I'm the bigot now even though I don't engage in your favourite tribal supremacist contest but you who calls every Igbo Nairalander IPOB is de-tribalised. Odiegwu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Make A Million Low Income Nigerians Multi-millionaires / Let Us Shelve The Idea Of A New Biafra / What Eastern Leaders Should Do Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.