Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,034 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza (9869 Views)

Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy / Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis / Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by lmm4real: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2016
grin. this Balls is one corrupt dude.
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by Miles300: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
saintmark88:
I see real purging of d system, y r pple turning down govt appointments, have u asked urself??. They know its not business as usual
not business as usual but to protect their names and integrity before they will be hunted down like dogs ... Did they tell u that lootin is still not on goin in this administration ? Wait until another govt comes into power
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by Nozzle(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2016
We have a broken system...it's a porous system that allows for corruption, a system where people still carry money in Ghana-must-go. Like we are still in medieval times. It's just unfortunate, this is just going to be an endless war..they will keep undigging till buhari finishes his tenure..and possibly that might be his only achievement. There is no one in this kind of system that will not steal ...What this present government can do is to work extremely hard to close loop holes.. overhaul this crazy system. Create barriers, multilayers of finance checks integrations and benchmarking. Japan wants to host Olympics and realised that the cost was 3 times the cost london had used in hosting some years back. I was impressed when they cried out and are now considering the options of cohosting. They did a break down of the cost bench marking it to international standards... See the cost of carrying out population census for 2018..222bn...to count people? I see no reason why cost of a 20 km road in nigeria be more expensive than the cost of 100km road in ghana..one would think this is about cost of materials or labour or even the contractors but it's not.
It's a pathetic system..we need to correct the system. A system that even GEJ himself was so stupidly ignorant about...Immagine GEJ wondering how $2.1bn was diverted in his oxford university speech, I closed my eyes in shame through out that talk. He is either a chronic pathological liar or he is d dumbest recalcitrant I have ever known.
It is high time we start being more pragmatic about our problems and less political. Countries are run on systems and not by individual might. Buhari has to put machineries in place, get rid of bottlenecks that has been mounted in the system to aid corrupt practices. With this kind of system anybody will be messed up even the so called oyibo won't last - see haliburton. Everybody I meet around the world keep lamenting about our potentials but that's where it ends..potentials. freaking tired of hearing that! We need pragmatism, we need to take the bull by the horn and do something. The so called democratic system on which Nigeria is founded upon is riddled with patches...see our judiciary, the arbitrators and custodians of our democratic values have all been compromised, we all know the legislators are scammers.
Our so called democracy is indeed a joke!
We can talk on and on about these issues...after all we've been on this matter for years.

1 Like

Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by jelal007(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Vicadonis:
They are looking for everybody. Yet to convict 1
EFCC doesn't convict people,the court does. Thanks 2d messed up judiciary,these thieves remain free.
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by cutekhalifa(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Buhari and Hus cronies are cowardice... Tufiakwa
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by cutekhalifa(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Buhari and His cronies are cowardice... Tufiakwa
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by biyams83(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Built2last:
The dullest and most foolish secret serrvice in the world is DSS.

they do not have the word ''CLASSIFIED'' in their operations

You announce you are looking for me on media. will that not allow me hide almost all evidence before you arrive.

will i not go to bank, withdraw all monies and close the accounts.

you arrested 5 judges and told us you have 8 more on your watch list. will that not make all judges square up and hide evidence in their villages.

I am tired of media trials. you have not been able to convict any serious thief because you dont work well on intel and gather evidence.

i tire abeg
don't you think that you are the most daft Efcc is looking for not DSS fool you can't even read
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by sldrboy: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nonsense
Re: EFCC In Search Of Jamila Tangaza by Built2last: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
biyams83:
don't you think that you are the most daft Efcc is looking for not DSS fool you can't even read

DSS and EFCC are they not all merchinaries of investigation. did you not notice i was making refernce to DSS and all arrests thery have made? did EFCC arrest Judges that i refered to?

if not that your father refused to use condom, you wont be here typing baldadersh.
wasted sperm moving arround with uncircumsied pri.ck

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Denies Withholding Statutory Allocation To Ekiti / NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi / Abuja-Kaduna Train: Trouble Looms Over NRC’s Silence On 7 Kidnapped Railway Staf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.