Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (7991 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Yoruba, Hausa In Enugu Decry Marginalisation / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2012
Yorubas you are free to buy land in Igboland, but it wont be given away for free to anyone. Not even Igbos. . .
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by bashr8: 3:10am On Feb 19, 2012
just like fuel subsidy the days of free lunch are over
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by aljharem(m): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2012
Da infamous:

hahahahaha Yoruba people the way they think sometimes i wonder,nothing is for free igbo people don't get free land for their side so why are they expecting free land in igboland i dey laugh cheesy

My brother, Igbos would NOT get free land. Do you know why ? Because of law of demand and supply.

The demand for yorubaland is very high, thus to even buy land is expensive not to talk of giving it for free to Igbos who already claim 45 %- 75 % of the South-west region.

Meanwhile, the so called spokes man is just speaking his mind because he wants to cash in. Really if you notice more yorubas don't even care.

Thanks for your time
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Dainfamous: 4:59am On Feb 21, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, Igbos would NOT get free land. Do you know why ? Because of law of demand and supply.

The demand for yorubaland is very high, thus to even buy land is expensive not to talk of giving it for free to Igbos who already claim 45 %- 75 % of the South-west region.

Meanwhile, the so called spokes man is just speaking his mind because he wants to cash in. Really if you notice more yorubas don't even care.

Thanks for your time
demand in yorubaland is very high cheesy cheesy cheesy you mean ogbomosho? sad or u mean lagos,i didn't know that some regions is as hot as Dubai cheesy you must need a visa to enter yorubaland embarassed
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by okooyinbo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
Igbo people dont like free things. I bet that is the reason they are suspicious of the free Igala land. Though you dont like free things, wouldnt it be fair you buy what you need and let the "beggars" beg for their free lunch?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Yeske2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
The Yoruba peeps in Enugu want awoof shey?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Yeske2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by Olugbenger(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Yeske!:
Daft!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by LeOstrich: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2013
In the same ACN supporters voice here on NL, they should leave Enugu!
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by ak47mann(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/julius-berger-to-build-second-niger-bridge/ cool

The Federal Government has announced Julius Berger AIMS Consortium as the preferred bidder for the construction of the Second Niger Bridge that is to connect Delta and Anambra states.

The Minister of Works, Mr. Mike Onolememen, stated this in Abuja on Friday after hours-long meeting with delegates from the consortium and various government agencies.

According to him, five construction firms took part in the bidding process, but Julius Berger AIMS Consortium won.

He said, “We have gone through a painstaking procurement process that lasted for about 13 months and at the end of the procurement the preferred bidder has emerged. It is important to let Nigerians know that very competent consortia bid for this particular project.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by musiwa16: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2013
what is a yoruba man going to look for in enugu,, I have never heard that before
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by cfours: 3:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Nice one.
I wonder what the Enugu governor did with the Hajj money.
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by 9javoice1(m): 4:04am On Feb 23, 2013
free land? pls not again. when an igbo man is governor of lagos and oyo state they didnt give free yiruba lands to igbos.

but yoruba and hausa governors in the east/south/m.belt usualy gave out lands and other state values for free to their brothers around.

wat a shame
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by cfours: 4:21am On Feb 23, 2013
^ shut up. this isn't free land. The land still belongs to the enugu goverment. just allocated for the yoruba community to build a secretariat.
igbos have the same in lagos and SW. in fact they have so much much more. so what's your problem?
Re: Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu by gratiaeo(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Me and some yoruba boys de drag am now for our street in lagos, they must give me my own free land or i break person head *waiting de do them self? Their brothers they 4 east de collect free land from our governors, we de here d buy swamp N5-7 million* i de vex oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Call Dasuki As Witness / Buhari's Picture Surfaces Online - Pic / Intels Not Indebted To NPA, We Are Owed $750 Million Instead — Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.