Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (5744 Views)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by 0temSapien: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Holyede:
next? or try your mothers name? is that cool? or ask the devil (yours truly) for intervention in the issue? right? or you become the dog's mate, (kindly), is that cool? (hows that?) or am i wrong? gnight mrs bulldog (the bomb), eh?- anus for a mouth (please, dont weep)- DEVIL.,?! '"()@\/ :_+-*=%&<<>£$¥§€¤¤[]{}~#
%
this makes no sense.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Holyede: 5:25am On Jul 20, 2018
0temSapien:
this makes no sense.
tell us the truth dog homosexual (bestiality gone sour)

1 Like

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by paxonel(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2018
I have been looking for a suitable name to call my pig.

Athiesm is best I have seen so far grin
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
What do you think? a runaway bulldog came back only to pass it's pieces in front of the King's palace,would it make sense for right thinking persons to slaughter the animal or take it for what it really is "a mere untamed animal" existing ONLY on instinct? So the same thing goes with your sins no matter how grievous it may sound in the ears of unbelievers like yourself is ALREADY forgiven! Why? Because "you neither know what you are saying nor doing".Luke 23:34 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by 0temSapien: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmm. Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Yahweh is still in a cage
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yahweh is still in a cage

If you otem guys are free to say heavy things against Yahweh,

Then I am also free to invoke my punishment on you in the name of his son.

Till you decide to repent of all these derogatory words against Yahweh,

I declare that peace shall be taken away from you and all your followers who commit the same atrocities here.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

I place a curse on that demon in you and put it in perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus.

....Your ways shall be a slippery slope and the angel of the Lord shall pursue you down this slippery slope...

Until you acknowledge Yahweh as supreme and stop this derogatory words,

All I have pronounced on you shall stand.

This pronouncement is for all of you.... You and your likes.

It shall stand and nothing shall upturn it in Jesus name.

Your saving grace is to stop.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Originakalokalo:

If you otem guys are free to say heavy things against Yahweh,

Then I am also free to invoke my punishment on you in the name of his son.

Till you decide to repent of all these derogatory words against Yahweh,

I declare that peace shall be taken away from you and all your followers who commit the same atrocities here.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

I place a curse on that demon in you and put it in perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus.

....Your ways shall be a slippery slope and the angel of the Lord shall pursue you down this slippery slope...

Until you acknowledge Yahweh as supreme and stop this derogatory words,

All I have pronounced on you shall stand.

This pronouncement is for all of you.... You and your likes.

It shall stand and nothing shall upturn it in Jesus name.

Your saving grace is to stop.

If God Almighty, the CREATOR OF Yahweh is more concentrated in me than in Yahweh your god, then may all these curses be the portion of Yahweh in his spiritual cage, but if God Almighty is more concentrated in Yahweh than in me, may I not live to see tomorrow. It's a deal!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:28am On Mar 28, 2019
OtemAtum:

If God Almighty, the CREATOR OF Yahweh is more concentrated in me than in Yahweh your god, then may all these curses be the portion of Yahweh in his spiritual cage, but if God Almighty is more concentrated in Yahweh than in me, may I not live to see tomorrow. It's a deal!

So that if you wake up tomorrow you will start saying that you woke up because of you saying the truth?

I know how things work.... I understand life principles....

You think you are talking to a novice?

I will advise you and your cohorts to stop.....

My words won't go in vain.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

So that if you wake up tomorrow you will start saying that you woke up because of you saying the truth?

I know how things work.... I understand life principles....

You think you are talking to a novice?

I will advise you and your cohorts to stop.....

My words won't go in vain.

I travelled into the inner world and I found Yahweh still bound in his spiritual cage. I oppressed him and made mockery of him before I returned to the physical. Truly Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison. How I wish the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god can reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by MrLankeeee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
@Op you dey drink that water wey ur babalawo give you make you take dey bath?

Blasphemy. May you be forgiven. Amen.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 3:40am On Mar 29, 2019
MrLankeeee:
@Op you dey drink that water wey ur babalawo give you make you take dey bath?

Blasphemy. May you be forgiven. Amen.
May I let you know that there's no such water and no babalawo. You may see me speaking tough against Yahweh your god who happen to be my subordinate. I have authority over Yahweh to bind and cage him at wish, that's why. May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh reveal this to you.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by MrLankeeee(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2019
OtemAtum:

May I let you know that there's no such water and no babalawo. You may see me speaking tough against Yahweh your god who happen to be my subordinate. I have authority over Yahweh to bind and cage him at wish, that's why. May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh reveal this to you.

I really want to know about this your Yahweh.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 2:22am On Mar 30, 2019
MrLankeeee:

I really want to know about this your Yahweh.
Yahweh, also known as Jehovah, is the Christian god. He is one of the uncountable creatures of God Almighty.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
jesusjnr pls answer this question, thanks.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 8:04pm On May 03, 2019
I need an answer to this question
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 7:26pm On May 08, 2019
Be informed
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 7:15pm On May 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 3:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmm. Jehovah remains caged. Cheers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking / Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.