Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137717 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Horlaarsco: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
saint2ace:

No shakes bro, thanks for the offer

No qualms
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bongolistik(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
bongolistik:
Here is free unlock solution for MTN 4g Mifi
http://highteknology.com/2016/10/how-to-unlock-mtn-4g-mifimodem-huawei.html
Have you tried this unlocking solution on an MTN E5573s-320 yourself? By the way, Glo doesn't issue E5573s-606. Glo issues E5377bs-508, so correct that article if it's yours.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2016
bongolistik:
Here is free unlock solution for MTN 4g Mifi
http://highteknology.com/2016/10/how-to-unlock-mtn-4g-mifimodem-huawei.html

This process won't on the new mtn mifis cos it's firmware cannot be easily downgraded or flashed, u'll get error 19
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Wanna unlock your mtn mifi? I've compiled the procedure and all the files needed. Available for a token

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Looking for a mtn mifi to buy? I've got a spare one, brand new and unlocked already.

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Unlocked your Spectranet or Mtn and you are not enjoying the browsing cos it's stuck on auto mode? There is a solution to peg the network mode.

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by johnolusetire97(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Stanley08:

No. It's not funny actually.

It is because i got it cheap just last week. 8k locked .
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dollarprincess(f): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
me never unluck ooh but am enjoying my 5Gb free data from mtn guy's check this out 4G LTE Users You Can Now Get Your Free MTN 5GB Data Reward
www.getontopc.com/2016/10/mtn-4g-lte-usersyou-can-now-get-your.html?m=1
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
una wey fit unlock am wey no wan talk make una go use am build house angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
frebor:
Unlocked your Spectranet or Mtn and you are not enjoying the browsing cos it's stuck on auto mode? There is a solution to peg the network mode.

feed more info bro
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by slye(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Agboki:
una wey fit unlock am wey no wan talk make una go use am build house angry angry angry

There's already a contact up there in the page. Contact him if you're ready to unlock
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
I have unlocked one. the process is an Herculean task. u have to lose the mifi.

The MIFI works with Ntel 4G, Smile 4G, MTN 4G, etc........ I want to sell the one i have because i have spectranet mifi already
Any interested buyer should let me know, Abuja based pls. one on one trasaction.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Tolzeal:

feed more info bro

There is no big deal. i was in such situatiuon. my Glo 4G migrates to 3G and then to even 2G on my SPECTRANET mifi. I decided to go to settings, then network. remove from AUTO, put it to manual, it will search for networks and select 4G it will then register and be stable. just like putting it on 4G LTE ONLY.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2016
honsule:

There is no big deal. i was in such situatiuon. my Glo 4G migrates to 3G and then to even 2G on my SPECTRANET mifi. I decided to go to settings, then network. remove from AUTO, put it to manual, it will search for networks and select 4G it will then register and be stable. just like putting it on 4G LTE ONLY.

oga deres actually a solution for dat only dat u might loose ur spectranet interface.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Agboki:

oga deres actually a solution for dat only dat u might loose ur spectranet interface.

SOLUTION for what again? My network is stable on 4G LTE, maybe u didnt get my write ups.

ok. Tell me the solution you are referring to, am all ears
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2016
honsule:

Thanks Hon....

I tried this earlier on MTN 4G dashboard before asking him... But realized after changing to manual it failed to respond and nothing comes up.
I'll just try again to see where the problem is coming from.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tolzeal:

Thanks Hon....

I tried this earlier on MTN 4G dashboard before asking him... But realized after changing to manual it failed to respond and nothing comes up.
I'll just try again to see what here the problem is coming from.

It works for honsule cos network is good at his side, we all know of these networks dey location dependent. This is a lasting solution and it works by editing the web UI software.

Everything with the mtn mifi no be simple ish
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
frebor:

It works for honsule cos network is good at his side, we all know of these networks dey location dependent. This is a lasting solution and it works by editing the web UI software.

Everything with the mtn mifi no be simple ish

So, give the guide if you want to bro!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dam5reey(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
honsule:

SOLUTION for what again? My network is stable on 4G LTE, maybe u didnt get my write ups.

ok. Tell me the solution you are referring to, am all ears

I did the same thing you did, People just like to take advantage of small thing..

I Changed from auto to manual and that solve it.. smiley

He should tell us how when he ready....
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Bhordmars: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Akamo5:
is this E5573s-606 the glo LTE mifi?
No bro . . .spectranet variant bro
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amnps: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please who knows which networks are represented by 62127 and 62140 as seen in the screenshot?

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
if u put it on manual somtyms it returns back 2 3g or 2g bt deres is a webui dat allows u 2 chose permanently.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dam5reey:

I did the same thing you did, People just like to take advantage of small thing..

I Changed from auto to manual and that solve it.. smiley

He should tell us how when he ready....

I see him demanding for money to reveal the stuff #SMH

Thanks for the other day bro ! i later got it for 10k unlocked. wink
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by kratoss(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
frebor:

Bro abeg help out, i have e5573-606.... When using my glo on 4g even thou its just two bars i get it just switch to 3g and even 2g....even thou iv changed the network mode to manual, searched n registered d 4g but ddnt help it will stil switch by itself..
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
kratoss:

Bro abeg help out, i have e5573-606.... When using my glo on 4g even thou its just two bars i get it just switch to 3g and even 2g....even thou iv changed the network mode to manual, searched n registered d 4g but ddnt help it will stil switch by itself..

Check your mail or whatapp.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by duwdu: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
amnps:
Please who knows which networks are represented by 62127 and 62140 as seen in the screenshot?

62140 - ntel
62127 - Smile.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Zukoslim:

lolz..baba hw far na.. U neva still change..so buhari no change u..lol..anyway when u get urz, lemme knw, am plannin on buyin as well, still dont knw wic 1 to get..

Tuale baba mi. U jus bone ur guy abi? If you can get Huawei E5573s-606 model, u ar good to go. mtn, ntel, glo, spectranet and etisalat should work fine on d model of mifi. The one mtn is selling is E5573s-302 and GLO 4G network wunt work with it.

how ur side now? I miss u o. no homo. lolz
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amnps: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
duwdu:

62140 - ntel
62127 - Smile.

P34c3

Thanks. Appreciated.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bedford101(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mtn huawei E5573 unlocking anyone?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
bedford101:
Mtn huawei E5573 unlocking anyone?

Yeah, contact in signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.