Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari (14376 Views)

2018 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N1.3 Billion On Travelling / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Benjom(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Government is shifting base already. Children, what's your view on this?

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by francis247(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Story for the gods, the gods o.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by refreshrate: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Was this the "clause" when he he campaigned with this promise? BTW which campaign promise have been fulfilled either partially or wholly? Zombiesm is a curse. undecided

You dey mind that halfwit?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Miles300: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Oga pls turn this economy around , even in 2011 or thereabout japan was in recession but it took dem 3 months to come outta of it, they didn't use magic ..

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Ratello: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Too bad we found ourselves in this "Government of Excuses"!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by refreshrate: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Even to Children, you keep lying also?

Tufia!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by teebaxy(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
In case wailers want to insult this amiable man

Keyword in his speech is

Will not FULLY Implement
, not I will not implement at all

Take note
Yes now, 5 percent will Not benefit Now

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by tete7000(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Keyword in his speech is

Will not FULLY Implement

Take note

Oga go and sit down. Is that what he campaigned with? Didn't he say from the time he comes in, he will implement the feeding programme fully? Excuse, excuse, excuse...sign of a confused and unreliable person. By the way, can you even tell me where partial implementation has taken place? Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Izonpikin: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2016
The man did not forsee that this is how it was going to be...He made a lot of promises whilst looking for the trouble of the hands that feed the country. .

Na groundnut sales hin go use cover for the welfare programme...

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by ephi123(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
dunkem21:

Charity ..People wey dey collect money for every post on NL ..

Yes, selling their future. That's even worse.
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by DonDiego(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

I converse with reasonable people only, but who knows where you'll say something like this and they'll bombard you with sticks and stones, so for your sake I'm yelling you this. During campaign, crude still sold for around 100$ per barrel and this was a projection that could have been actualized

During campaign creek rats were not blowing up pipelines. At $40/ barrel and less than 60% capacity, if you expect budget to be fully implemented then, your bunk in hell is reserved at the bluish white corner

Haba Malam. Why are you this generous, nah? Get your facts right. During the campaigns, crude oil actually sold for around $500 per barrel. Besides, the militancy in the ND only started yesterday just because of Buhari. And to make matters worse, crude is today selling at $10 a barrel instead of $50. No mind those yeye people who are unwilling to blame the previous government for everything while making excuses for this government for everything. Dem head no correct at all at all.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by wolu4: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

I converse with reasonable people only, but who knows where you'll say something like this and they'll bombard you with sticks and stones, so for your sake I'm yelling you this

During campaign, crude still sold for around 100$ per barrel and this was a projection that could have been actualized

During campaign creek rats were not blowing up pipelines,

At $40/ barrel and less than 60% capacity, if you expect budget to be fully implemented then, your bunk in hell is reserved at the bluish white corner
from your writeup it simply means that your Buhari is a badluck. He has d spirit of backwardness in him following his previous history. Little wonder he failed the previous time he contested for election I wonder what he did that made him succeed this time but thankGod he did as this have shown us how clueless he is. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is like this cos you keep defending him. His touch and follow charm is so strong on you.keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by bilulu(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Keyword in his speech is

Will not FULLY Implement

Take note
How many days left to achieve it if dey couldn't achieve it since January....... Wat ve dey been able to achieve from this budget of change self dat dey re planning to raise it to #7trn
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by ephi123(f): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Can this government please point to a single thing they have successfully implemented since they were sworn in? Just one.
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by excess4luv: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

I converse with reasonable people only, but who knows where you'll say something like this and they'll bombard you with sticks and stones, so for your sake I'm yelling you this

During campaign, crude still sold for around 100$ per barrel and this was a projection that could have been actualized

At $40/ barrel and less than 60% capacity, if you expect budget to be fully implemented then, your bunk in hell is reserved at the bluish white corner

did you say this to yourself before typing here!? Your reasoning can stink for Africa.

Did GEJ leave aso rock with oil price??
Have you failed to satisfy your wife/girlfriend (if any) because Dollar skyrocketed?
Have you packed back to the village because your landlord increased your rent against your projection??.

Again did Buhari swear an oat of office on assption
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by ajabani4allah(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2016
What is the fate of npower now?
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by x12345678x: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Crude was selling for 40dolls per barrel as at March 2015. By Mathematics it's GEJ who saw d biggest oil slide percentage. So quite the gullible bandying o numbers and let's force our leaders to b more responsive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by excess4luv: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

did you say this to yourself before typing here!? Your reasoning can stink for Africa.

Did GEJ leave aso rock with oil price??
Have you failed to satisfy your wife/girlfriend (if any) because Dollar skyrocketed?
Have you packed back to the village because your landlord increased your rent against your projection??.

Again did Buhari swear an oat of office on assumption to protect lives and property of Nigerians, are these pipelines part of the properties?
if amnesty is granted to an Islamic group frighting an unknown course what happens to dialogue with agitators of a known course.
Is 5% and 97% enshrined in the constitution?

Have you stopped working since naira value crashed

zombiism is really a CURSE.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Kenobus: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Keyword in his speech is

Will not FULLY Implement

Take note
You guys should just bury your heads in shame.
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Look at the unreasonable conversing with the reasonable. So during campaign, oil price was 100 Abi. Point of correction; oil price has been around 60 at most 80 through out d campaign.
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by buffalowings: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Was this the "clause" when he he campaigned with this promise? BTW which campaign promise have been fulfilled either partially or wholly? Zombiesm is a curse. undecided

You know I don't even know what to say

I guess it's just a case of four legs good two legs better
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by slivertongue: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2016
one day one excuse
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
After, they'll say MMM is a SCAM embarassed
Make I hear am again! sad
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by ocshap: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Keyword in his speech is

Will not FULLY Implement

Take note
I hear u sir.
buh that will when hunger must have finished the supposed beneficiaries,abi?
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Firefire:

Zone-Biesm is a confirmed curse. No cure in sight.
Yi o da fun e aburo.Won ti fi ori awon eda yi gba paro.Karo o jare
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Implementing this policy will give an olive branch to corruption. Stabilize the economy, so that parents/guardians can be able to provide for thier children/wards.
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by YesWeCan11: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016
They want to tell us...Another story again ooo
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award / Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.