Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari (14260 Views)

2018 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N1.3 Billion On Travelling / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by bigtt76(f): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Who say make una yarn about am during campaign? Ona nor sabi say countiri don ground before una de run mouth de promise upandan?

fexti:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/203709/implement-school-feeding-n5000-monthly-poor-2016-budget-buhari
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by totorimi: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
What is the meaning of SCAM please can anyone break it down in a layman's language so that Bubu can understand. When you say you will do something when you get into office on the basis of that you obtain the people's mandate then you dither to fulfill that which you promised.

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Dosinspector:
Hoping on buhari is like using basket to evacuate Atlantic ocean
jesssssuuuuuuu. WHAAAAT.

Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by bensowe(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Guy
U wicked oooooo[s][/s]
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by bensowe(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
My brother, Pa Buhari has obviously concluded his media aides appointments so I can only pity you.

But I must confess, you are good at defending him but unfortunately, you are doing it for charity.
Guy
U wicked ooooo
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Splashme: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
saint047:
Inconclusive promise
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by brojoshua: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Old, stale and stinking story. A good leader show mercy to the poor by giving their poor, but a wicked leader will continue to give one dead excuse or another. The corrupt leaders did not fail to put their corrupt followers in key places and looted Nigeria's treasury empty, but the one who says he is a good leader can't do any good, can't use the opportunity he to good when he has the privilege but only tell us different excuses with different colours.
Finally the one who determine to do good may God help him to succeed but the one who has chosen to give excuses all the time, may he never lack excuses to give
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Fryzi:
NLers fams, today is ma birthday, a
day I was born. Pls help me thank
God 4 d gift of life... Show me love.

Meanwhile.
Seun, when Airtel directed me here,
dey said I'll surf n view pix free, buh
y did u block it? Abeg grant ma
wish as today is ma birthday. Biko
open it

Happy birthday!
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by yaki84: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sibrah:
^^Good to preempt the ever predictable wailing zombies/robots and counter them proactively.
so d foolish duara dullard did not even workout the modalities after march 28 even when it was in their manifesto.

Whoever take this illiterate serious needs serious brain reformation.
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by yaki84: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

I converse with reasonable people only, but who knows where you'll say something like this and they'll bombard you with sticks and stones, so for your sake I'm yelling you this

During campaign, crude still sold for around 100$ per barrel and this was a projection that could have been actualized

During campaign creek rats were not blowing up pipelines,

At $40/ barrel and less than 60% capacity, if you expect budget to be fully implemented then, your bunk in hell is reserved at the bluish white corner
what is d benchmark for crudeoil in 2016 budget?

I can now see y they tagged u folks ZONEbee...
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by HealthCoach1: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by freeze001(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

I converse with reasonable people only, but who knows where you'll say something like this and they'll bombard you with sticks and stones, so for your sake I'm yelling you this

During campaign, crude still sold for around 100$ per barrel and this was a projection that could have been actualized

During campaign creek rats were not blowing up pipelines,

At $40/ barrel and less than 60% capacity, if you expect budget to be fully implemented then, your bunk in hell is reserved at the bluish white corner

Lies will take you nowhere. During campaigns, crude prices were already as low as $50 and projections of further crashes of crude prices were already all over the air. It was audible to the deaf that prices were crashing so anyone making any stupendous election promises had every opportunity to put that into consideration and not turn around to tell bald-faced lies!

The link below discloses the price of crude as at January 2015!
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/18/crude-oil-price-why-fg-must-revert-n65-now-kikiowo-ileowo
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Kposkila: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
ezechueze:
Is there anything you can implement?

His implementation takes place in d other, though na dull moments ooo,
Re: Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari by Fryzi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tnks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Inter Party Affairs Committee Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / COVID-19: PDP Directs Members To Scale Up Personal Interventions / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.