Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] (42065 Views)

Cardi B Visits Lagos Strip Club, Sprays Crispy N200 Notes On Dancers (video) / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by doll912(f): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:
See how razz she looks sef. I'm sorry for her husband

Last time I checked, your opinion didn't matter in their marriage....

I don't give a Bleep about entertainers... it's their job to entertain us with whatever ....

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2016
doll912:

Last time I checked, your opinion didn't matter in their marriage....

I don't give a Bleep about entertainers... it's their job to entertain us with whatever ....

Last time I checked, it's my phone, my account, my post. I didn't mention no biitch to quote me
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by doll912(f): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2016
OluKayy:

Yada yada yada bruh. How do you know there was a formal contractual agreement in place? They hardly do these things in our music industry circuit. Anyway, the truth is that not all celebs ate built to be role models with that distinct feel of moral uprightness but you fans would want them to modify their true nature and act in some type of way. Dude some people are just naturally priicks and they are cool with being that. Ibrahimovich is a pompous asswipe but still has a cult-like following, same for kanye, wizkid. Just do you and let this people be.
As per my vulgar terminologies, I'll let Hova do the talking:

Sisters get respect, bitches get what they deserve
SIsters work hard, bitches work your nerves
Sisters hold you down, bitches hold you up
Sisters help you progress, bitches will slow you up
Sisters cook up a meal, play their role with the kids
Bitches in street with their nose in your biz...

If you ain't one, stop working people's nerves and bitching.
Oya, clap for yourself. You have made one decimal point.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Kaffy is right but mistake they made is this.. Before going into. Practice for any artist. The artist should make half payment for the rehearsals they will go through before the show. Then final payment will be after the show.. Anything short of that no deal...
Then let's see how Davido and co will wake up at the last minute and say he no want backup dancers again..
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by doll912(f): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:

Last time I checked, it's my phone, my account, my post. I didn't mention no biitch to quote me

Your vulgarity is showing how burnt you are...

E pain am!
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2016
doll912:

Your vulgarity is showing how burnt you are...

E pain am!

Lmao. Indeed. You wer quoted sha.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Amelian:
Kaffy is right but mistake they made is this.. Before going into. Practice for any artist. The artist should make half payment for the rehearsals they will go through before the show. Then final payment will be after the show.. Anything short of that no deal...
Then let's see how Davido and co will wake up at the last minute and say he no want backup dancers again..
When you watch the performance, you'll know obviously that he needed no dancers cos Eniola badmus and Princess murdered it.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by queenitee(f): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:

See how petty your mind is angry Well, I never knew I was in any battle. just go to bed if you've nothing else to do.
I was tempted to blast you further but...
I'm surprised I replied your post. I thought I'm good at ignoring stupid post,maybe yours was just too stupid to be ignored.
Have a good day
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:

When you watch the performance, you'll know obviously that he needed no dancers cos Eniola badmus and Princess murdered it.

Really?? cheesy

Wow... Lemme watch the footage..
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Came: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2016
The boy go soon insult am as he dey insult elderly people.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by notoriousbabe: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
GoggleB:
What Davido did was unprofessional don't call or inform Dancers when you know you won't be needing them.. At the end you ended up bringing Eniola badmus on stage to dance for you..
someone tolded me that he even for that elephant called eniola Badmus at the end of the concert,I was tolded that they dided touch your toes and monkey style
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by saintfellow(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
he's good when it comes to his craft but his childish and fok boy tendencies just keeps getting in the way.when will he grow up
Its why he is the boss...
I believe he paid them even without allowing them to perform..
Its still a win win.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by willibounce1(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2016
If he paid them and decides he doesn't want them on stage with him, I see nothing wrong. So long as he has paid the agreed fee. Kaffy should only be angry if he didn't pay. And to be honest the audience don't really care about the dancers except if they are half naked revealing their boobs and ass... anything other than that, nobody gives two phucks about the dancers...they just want to see the artiste sing take a pic of him /her.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Nor be her fault say she resemble you na..
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2016
doll912:

Oya, clap for yourself. You have made one decimal point.

Chillax boo.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
But Ur own worst pass her na?
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Ur own hubby na worst case, if u get any.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Temysteve(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Demigods666:
Mtchwww see how ugly looking she is.
but she can feed ur family..
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nomuel(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
shamack:
Lol,,,,,abi na the money pain her
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
This kaffy s got sm problem, employees can be fired at any fucking tym by an employer. Davido s own wouldn't be d first
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by barcaboi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
soberdrunk:

See 'someone' that they invested school fees on, writing 'som1s' and 'boi'.....
funny boy.....so shorthand is not allowed.....
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by barcaboi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:
If e dey pain you, go hug transformer.
eyah....do u need a hug too?
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by soberdrunk(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
barcaboi:

funny boy.....so shorthand is not allowed.....

At least you called me "boy" with the correct spelling grin grin
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by jerryfisher(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
shamack:
Lol,,,,,abi na the money pain her
the tin really pain her ooooo. I even dey feel am for hia!!
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by jerryfisher(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
GoggleB:
What Davido did was unprofessional don't call or inform Dancers when you know you won't be needing them.. At the end you ended up bringing Eniola badmus on stage to dance for you..
why u sef come carry the matter for head like dis?
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
barcaboi:

eyah....do u need a hug too?

Naa mehn.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by manikspears: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
summerflame:
Why are u full of lies? which street hussle?.. For your information, she was my course and class mate in Olabisi onabanjo university, ago iwoye. She was a gentle lady. she might be into prostitution oooooo, that I don't know, she was discovered in school by ruggedman

so when you hear hussle na prostitution dey your mind ko? undecided may God clean your heart up.I wasnt talking about prostitution, i meant she was self-made,she wasn't lying down in her room when ruggedman discovered her.she struggled her way through and kept on hussling(more effort not prostitution) even after ruggedman's era.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by summerflame(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
manikspears:

so when you hear hussle na prostitution dey your mind ko? undecided may God clean your heart up.I wasnt talking about prostitution, i meant she was self-made,she wasn't lying down in her room when ruggedman discovered her.she struggled her way through and kept on hussling(more effort not prostitution) even after ruggedman's era.
.Good boy, was willing to tackle u with Nigerian mentality of female hustling niii. The girl na tout
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by SAMBARRY: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintfellow:
Its why he is the boss...
I believe he paid them even without allowing them to perform..
Its still a win win.
why is Nigerian mentality always like this. Must it always be about money undecided

How about mutual respect
Empathy for her time and labour
consideration
Respect for her feelings
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by saintfellow(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
why is Nigerian mentality always like this. Must it always be about money undecided

How about mutual respect
Empathy for her time and labour
consideration
Respect for her feelings
Don't get me baby...
He has the right to dismiss them if he finds them unnecessary...
He hired them for a job and paid them...
he told them that the job is no longer necessary....
what's wrong in that?

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Kurupt01: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Omudia:
The person that will disagree is not alright.

You will be surprised how far some are willing to go for him
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by barcaboi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
soberdrunk:

At least you called me "boy" with the correct spelling grin grin
u wanna do spelling with me?....this is nairaland not spelling bee....grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / Davido And Babymama, Sophia Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.