Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court (19454 Views)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Youngzedd(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Useless mothers.

Thank goodness that my mum isn't as f00lish as the ones there.

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Kingkamal(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hungry monsters see their faces, so how much she promise to give you after protest? 2K abi

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by lordmayor4(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wanted to place a curse on them but make i hold my peace
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by rusher14: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Can we see the mothers who have made the kind of people we find it the Nigerian society?
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Yakspaul2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
those are the realm enemy of Nigerian.
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by soberdrunk(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
I Thank the gods my mother is not part of this "show of shame" angry

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by michoim(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Idle idiots. Rented crowd
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by alibenarbias(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
7Alexander:

And tomorrow these same women will be complaining that there's no light, no food roads, no jobs for their children, no equipped hospitals. Quite ironic, considering that they are here holding brief for someone who was a party to their predicament.

Sometimes, I just say that Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we have.

If Jonathan and co were worth protesting for, will these women not be busy in their various jobs or businesses at this time of the day, albeit for possibly 5,000 or less, which they can possibly make in a day.
I'm sure these women do not know the equivalent of the money being talked about in naira, poor women, how will they. If they do, then they will be stupid to collect anything less than 100,000 each. Do they even know what account freezing mean?

These are the same people that will dance to the airport to welcome politicians, carry placards to protest for same politicians, while going home to cry in their closets about how bad the country is.

I have no pity for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Nobody should tell me about Patience not being found guilty in court yet, we all know that the judges are in this with them
well said
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by morbeta(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
If my mother were to be among them,this is what I will tell her.......

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by MarqusSpyce(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
but my naija why

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by APCmyheart(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shameless women.
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by TOMAPPYSUN: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
passyhansome:
[size=15pt]AIDING & ABATING CORRUPTION[/size]
Gentleman mind ya English
*Albeiting
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Integrity123: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Rented crowd. Patience should come up with more credible stories on the funds. The story on gift conversion does not hold water
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by ofuonyebi: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
This ...arrangee protesh...should not be new to any..proper ..ogbonge 9ja..it is becoming part of our "demo-crazy"

where you see even so called "educated.illiterates" buying..."aso oke/ebi"..to welcome back a jailed politician..from prison

just for...1k and a bowl of take-away-rice-mixed-wit -red-oil..called ..jollof..after staying and sweating profusely

inside the hot sun...the same dey happen for election..wey den dey give them 500 naira to cook ..'agbono soup'

to sell their conscience and their vote!..very soon don't be surprised to see people ..protesting for ...Dasuki...Fani

koro..Metu..etc after collecting their own share of the..'egunje'!
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Larasisi(f): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
I no blame them hunger dey plenty. Since morning I don upturn every where for my house de look for only 20N. Abeg felee.
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by gbounty: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
It appears every reasonable commentators are on thesame page here.

As no reasonable person who want to defend, praise or even celebrate someone who did not only steal your present but future of both your family and incoming generation thereby paying you a peanut out of your own money to buy your conscience in the name of protest.

Corruption must die in this country, even if it takes burying all their heroes of corruption with it.

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by skywalker001(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
some nairalander's mother will be among these mama peace fellow widow... i weep for my country dat wil soon be my disowned country
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by gbounty: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
FEDERAL COURT?
Why not ECOWAS?

The question is how much are they paid to do this?
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Danjizzle: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Rented crowd... so sad for poverty..disgracing... themselves for some token
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by fourthworld: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Shameless mothers...5k at work, most of these mamas have never seen 100k before so they do not know what million dollars mean.

The last picture will tell you more about this women.

Why I hate you people with passion is that you are hypocrites and pretenders. Why would PEJ be singled out for prosecution while other former first ladies walk the street without being herrased by anyone. Before opening your stinking mouth to judge this woman, kindly tell Obasanjo to return Ota farm back to the Federal government. Hypocrites after all she took what rightly belongs to her. The oil where the money comes from is hers, the only thing I like about her being disturbed is that it will hasten the freedom of SESS
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by fourthworld: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Badgers14:
Shameless people angry angry

Glorifying corrupt politicians since time immemorial. angry
Why don't they allow patience to tell Nigerians how she was able to legitimately own that sum of money Having spent most of her working life as a civil servant

People blame Buhari for this and that, while i don't support all his policies, there are alot of people backpedaling the economy...

For this paid stupid protesters, I am afraid, the wailing Association is siding with EFCC on this one.

You should in the same vein ask Aisha where she got the money to buy 40m naira handbag you hypocrite

Signed,
Wailing Wailers Asokoro District
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by fourthworld: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Badgers14:
Shameless people angry angry

Glorifying corrupt politicians since time immemorial. angry
Why don't they allow patience to tell Nigerians how she was able to legitimately own that sum of money Having spent most of her working life as a civil servant

People blame Buhari for this and that, while i don't support all his policies, there are alot of people backpedaling the economy...

For this paid stupid protesters, I am afraid, the wailing Association is siding with EFCC on this one.

You should in the same vein ask Aisha where she got the money to buy 40m naira handbag you hypocrite

Signed,
Wailing Wailers Asokoro District

You should in the same vein ask AISHA where she got the money buy 40m naira handbag you hypocrite
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Badgers14: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

You should in the same vein ask AISHA where she got the money buy 40m naira handbag you hypocrite

Dont direct your hunger to me, direct your concerns/ hunger to EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Juell(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
While somewhere in katsina, a minor has been abducted, forcefully converted and married off by the emire and no women group has said anything. What a shame....... smh
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Kyllahmc(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
They cant just freeze her acc for godsake... What evidence do they have? This is obviously a witch hunt! Bunch of jokers
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Ubenedictus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
TOMAPPYSUN:
Gentleman mind ya English *Albeiting
Are u sure there is a 'l' there? i thought is was 'abetting'
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by PaulIdu: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shameless women who are ready to sell their dignity for 5000 naira
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by OCtheKing: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Youngzedd:
Useless mothers.

Thank goodness that my mum isn't as f00lish as the ones there.
pls don't insult them. They don't know what they re doing
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Ubenedictus(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Why I hate you people with passion is that you are hypocrites and pretenders. Why would PEJ be singled out for prosecution while other former first ladies walk the street without being herrased by anyone. Before opening your stinking mouth to judge this woman, kindly tell Obasanjo to return Ota farm back to the Federal government. Hypocrites after all she took what rightly belongs to her. The oil where the money comes from is hers, the only thing I like about her being disturbed is that it will hasten the freedom of SESS
who near pej? They arrested people for fraud and took d money in their accounts, they pleaded guilty now pej is telling us d money belongs to her.

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by sheymaziggy: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Y is it only the poor that comes to protest victimization of rich people , y can't d rich also protest.Sad irony
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Babajo82(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mjuliet:
Women Storm Federal High Court In Protest Against Seizing Of Patience Jonathan's Bank Account.

Some women stormed the Federal High Court in Lagos in protest against a court ruling freezing the ($15m) bank account of former first Lady; Patience Jonathan.
Recall that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, recently ordered the freezing of some bank accounts belonging to the former First Lady due to the ongoing investigation of alleged money laundering.
EFCC had also confirmed that Mrs Jonathan is being investigated for money laundering, but no case has been instituted against her in any court yet.
Meanwhile, Patience Jonathan, has insisted that the $15m found in several bank accounts linked to her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, were “legitimate gifts from friends.”

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/women-storm-federal-court-protest.html
Eya they look hungry I pitied the old mamas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Passes DNA And Forensic Centre Bill Into Law / “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari / EFCC Arrests Abumere Joseph Osagie, FIRS Director For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.