Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543981 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Royal155:
Always tried login in with wrong details multiple times
Youself na wao! Village people don finally reach your side. lol

On a serious note, if you cant remember your passwords, write in a jotter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Royal155:
Always tried login in with wrong details multiple times
Then click on password reminder and get back in to your account by re issuing another loging password.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:09am On Mar 07, 2018
jefy:
ok Bro thanks. I just started following this thread. If i may ask, what are the prospects in Domain flipping in 2018? Is it still profitable? What's new on making payments (domain purchase) and domain sales (receiving payments)...in 2018. Thanks Iyke,you are doing a great job..
Highly profitable if done right and will continue to boom so far there's still internet and new businesses going online. mind you, not all domains sell and not all are parkable (if you want to go for parking. most of your questions are already answered in this thread however as you may know, every business has it's own secrets and strategies, if you're skeptical about anything, do more research on you own even outside this thread (This is just an awareness thread) OR visit www.Julanky.com for tools, direct mentorship and GuideLines.

regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonbankside: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Hello everyone:-
I will create an an approved upwork account for you in 2days, I won't be saying much here but I will love to show you my present withdrawal and also my upcoming earnings for this month.
07034196732(whatsap)
Regards
Litmus

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Just sold crypticinvest. com for 20$. Very poor shah. Fourth sell so far.

How much do you guys think litecoinvest. com is worth? Already have $48 bid on it but don't want to sell it that cheap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Royal155:

How much do you guys think litecoinvest. com is worth? Already have $48 bid on it but don't want to sell it that cheap.
which auction site do U use??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Raph01:
which auction site do U use??
Bido
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joan1678(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2018
eed fiverr reviews? Up to $140 now available. articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsAp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2018
Am so vexed right now. Had this feeling that xxsexdolls with d .com Tld would hit it. Stopped by godaddy a few days ago and it was available for 1.17. I thought to learn more since am very fresh on the domain venture..after reading here,i decided to experiment with my Access Visa Debit card since i had few bucks on it. Lo and behold,xxsexdolls has been taken.. Some how i thought that was i gold mine,but i lost it anyways. So i decided to settle with squirtingsexdolls with d dot com Tld: my aim actually was to play around godaddy and check out their payment platform..summary: i paid $1.17 via a promo code through my Access Visa debit Card and an activation link was sent to my mail. Anyways,am learning and i hope all goes well. So the guru's in the house,what's ur take on my 4.15am experiment? As well as squirtingsexdolls? What would you advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
jefy:
Am so vexed right now. Had this feeling that xxsexdolls with d .com Tld would hit it. Stopped by godaddy a few days ago and it was available for 1.17. I thought to learn more since am very fresh on the domain venture..after reading here,i decided to experiment with my Access Visa Debit card since i had few bucks on it. Lo and behold,xxsexdolls has been taken.. Some how i thought that was i gold mine,but i lost it anyways. So i decided to settle with squirtingsexdolls with d dot com Tld: my aim actually was to play around godaddy and check out their payment platform..summary: i paid $1.17 via a promo code through my Access Visa debit Card and an activation link was sent to my mail. Anyways,am learning and i hope all goes well. So the guru's in the house,what's ur take on my 4.15am experiment? As well as squirtingsexdolls? What would you advice
Does sex dolls squirt??... This question goes a long way to show how valuable ur domain is.... Kudos
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GarageDoorMart(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
What To Do To Make Money Online?

My opinion is you can promote your business on social media and online marketing or become a new site or blog for your business and increase your business and you can easily make money online

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Royal155:

Congrats but I don't found this encouraging at all. A newbie should target at least $300 for a first sale. remember, domaining is an investment, not a business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2018
ejosh4:

Does sex dolls squirt??... This question goes a long way to show how valuable ur domain is.... Kudos
i asked myself same question which prompted a research. To answer your question, Yes they do. You can google it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
jefy:
i asked myself same question which prompted a research. To answer your question, Yes they do. You can google it
That's great.. Now ask urself if people advertise for the keyword “squirting sex dolls" on any major search engine... If Yes... Congratulation... Contact d end users using whois or hunter or clearbit....Have a nice day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
ejosh4:

That's great.. Now ask urself if people advertise for the keyword “squirting sex dolls" on any major search engine... If Yes... Congratulation... Contact d end users using whois or hunter or clearbit....Have a nice day
thanks bro,i will follow your tips.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just register my first domain on namesilo and immediately park it there....but I am confuse about the site interface.....Do i need to unlock before putting in the market. Also where can set the meta data/ keywords for my new domain and lastly should domain be set to public and to offer it for sell?

All help will be appreciate...

I am complete newbie o!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congrats but I don't found this encouraging at all. A newbie should target at least $300 for a first sale. remember, domaining is an investment, not a business.
You are right. But bido bidders can price low as hell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by promo4(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
ejosh4:

Please shed more light on how to contact end users using Whois, Hunter or clearbit.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
promo4:

Please she's more light on how to contact end users using Whois, Hunter or clearbit.

Thanks
When u look up on Google, bing, duckduckgo for businesses advertising for your domain keyword.. u compile d list of all websites of such businesses... Go to Whois.com... Input d websites URL into whois... it wud bring out d name of owners of such businesses. Nowadays people use their web designers contact so don't rely solely on Who is

Next go to Hunter.io and register there... Although u need a custom email something like info@domainame.com not your typical gmail and yahoo mail... input d domain name of website u want to search and Voila..

U can also use clearbit ... its a Google chrome extension installed in your browser..
Hope u clear?... Have a nice day

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KateFowler7: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Were you speaking about promo codes? I know that a lot of people are using promo codes to save money on their purchases and other even sell them. I was using https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/ardene.com to get a really good discount on my cloth, maybe it would be interesting to some people.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by promo4(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
ejosh4:

When u look up on Google, bing, duckduckgo for businesses advertising for your domain keyword.. u compile d list of all websites of such businesses... Go to Whois.com... Input d websites URL into whois... it wud bring out d name of owners of such businesses. Nowadays people use their web designers contact so don't rely solely on Who is

Next go to Hunter.io and register there... Although u need a custom email something like info@domainame.com not your typical gmail and yahoo mail... input d domain name of website u want to search and Voila..

U can also use clearbit ... its a Google chrome extension installed in your browser..
Hope u clear?... Have a nice day

Yeah I did, I will try it out.

In the area of using a custom email, you mean I should use a custom email for each Domain I will wanna contact end users for?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
promo4:

Yeah I did, I will try it out.

In the area of using a custom email, you mean I should use a custom email for each Domain I will wanna contact end users for?

Thanks
U need a custom email to reg on Hunter.io
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman1: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good day bosses in the house. I am a newbie who started domaining late last year. got some domains in my portfolio which am going to list here now. but the problem is have done outbound for just one which is the one sir iyke suggested for me. got a reply from one of those I sent mails to asking *how much* which I replied with $315 after which I never got any reply whatsoever from the guy. and I did follow up after like a month still no reply. The domain name in question is mobilelocksmithatlanta.com. my other domain names are: summershops.com; supergoodfilms.com; I bought beatssolo.com but later learnt it is a trademark. please I want to know what am doing wrong and any tips for salvaging my current situation.
c.c iykepromotions
Haykay expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
All the Ogas here, can one park a newly registered domain on multiply parking service providers?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Awoofawo:
All the Ogas here, can one park a newly registered domain on multiply parking service providers?

Thanks
You can only park with a single company, e.g bodis/com. However, you can list it for sell on multiple platforms.

Not one of ogas though.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cmyname:
You can only park with a single company, e.g bodis/com. However, you can list it for sell on multiple platforms.

Not one of ogas though.

Hope this helps
Thanks replying, how do one list at the other site and already park domain...can I un-park and move it to another site for packing too?

The site is on namesilo....I am real confuse about the interface........
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Awoofawo:
Thanks replying, how do one list at the other site and already park domain...can I un-park and move it to another site for packing too?

The site is on namesilo....I am real confuse about the interface........
Parking means when you use the DNS of a particular registrar or marketplace; for example you want to park at sedo marketplace - you are to use NS1.SEDOPARKING.com and NS2.SEDOPARKING.com etc. Then after that you can just submit at other marketplaces and wait on the Lord for His goodness. Also if you so wish, you can change from one parking place to another at randoms

Cheers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Collinser(m), harrykewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.