Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544417 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2018
PhatBG:

Think it means name of a place. Let's say TexasSchool Texas=Geo School=Keyword
IKR. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
please guys, how do i contact end users that their email is not on their website?? or generally whats the best way to contact end users?? thanks

iykepromotions, expertix

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello guys, pls how i contact end-users that their emails are not displayed on their websites?? or generally how do i contact end-users. Thanks

iykepromotions, expertix, heyzee5
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joan1678(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
pinkydove:
please is your fiverr app working? Can't login since yesterday
sure it is
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2018
@iykepromotions and @2sexynet I contacted afternic concerning my domain. Here is there response.

Dear Valued Afternic Customer,

Thank you for contacting Afternic Support.

For opt-in to the optional Fast Transfer/Premium Network, Afternic sends only the initial notification email that you've already received. Your registrar needs your opt-in approval for their records, so the approval emails are sent to you from each domain's registrar company - in this case, NameSilo.

The domain(s) createhologram.com was/were just recently registered on 2/11/2018 and must be released from the mandatory 60-day lock period with your registrar before it/they can be opted in for the Fast Transfer/Premium Network.
*****Your domain(s) will still enjoy visibility with our partner sites, being an active Standard Network listing.*****

Please contact us once your registrar has removed the 60-day lock and we can re-initiate the opt-in process for them to send you the opt-in email.u

What do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2018
iykepromotions:
No value. you have to target a market/Potential end users first before buying a domain otherwise you may be wasting time and money. In domaining low capital is required but deep knowledge and strategy are things you don't igrore.

Bro I have lists of domain I want you to help suggest I should register. Handreg and expired.. How do I get your sincere thought?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Raph01:
Hello guys, pls how i contact end-users that their emails are not displayed on their websites?? or generally how do i contact end-users. Thanks

iykepromotions, expertix, heyzee5

Bro i am a newbie like you. But my advice to you is look for them on social media to see if u can contact the right person there. But if that is a dead end, just use their contact form on the website.
They should respond if they are interested. Cheers!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 3:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Can I register a site at 1and1 and pack it at afternic same day.....any fee involve?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2018
iykepromotions:
not all banks stopped their cards from working internationally. some are very much working just that there's low spending limit. for example Gtbank spending limit is now $100 as i wrote earlier. solution; if you don't have a GtBank Account, contact your current bank to confirm if your card is eligible for international payments, if it's not, buy from domainking. They accept all Naira cards including direct deposit.
can domain names bought from a local registra be listed or parked at international registras?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
jefy:
can domain names bought from a local registra be listed or parked at international registras?
Yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Awoofawo:
Can I register a site at 1and1 and pack it at afternic same day.....any fee involve?

Thanks
Yes! The moment you registered any domain, you can park it anywhere of your choice

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Yes
ok,cool. But on a personal note,which of the domain companies will u go for,Local or Foreign? Give reasons,thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2018
jefy:
Yes but buying from reputable international registrars is highly adviceable if you're looking to resell. several reasons for this and some of them are domain pushing, transfer and support. Hardly can you hear that namesilo or Godaddy server is down or offline.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Frankicent:

Bro I have lists of domain I want you to help suggest I should register. Handreg and expired.. How do I get your sincere thought?
I beleive you're an old reader of this thread and the other one at webmaster section. hope you've sold some domain names due to your experience so far? if not, something must be wrong. But sincerely some of the domain names you post are not worth N500.

Contact me privately. not a PM, direct email. let me see Your strategies and tools and if there's any way I can help. you know you can't just go to expirddomains.net and pick up any random name without the normal requirements and analysis.

Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Targeting a 4-figure sale this new month. just picked this up yesterday and quite impressed. 5yr old domain; www.Starcityinsurance.com Won't sell it cheap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2018
expertix:
Yes! The moment you registered any domain, you can park it anywhere of your choice
Great Thanks! You are the boss!

Just download some ebook about the subject......was suprise to know that "DA" and "PA" stand for Domain Authority and Page Authoriry have been cracking my head to decode since I came across the 2 terms! DA25+ and PA10 lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eyin boss for here I salute you all!

Going to have in-depth study first before diving in thus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
Targeting a 4-figure sale this new month. just picked this up yesterday and quite impressed. 5yr old domain; www.Starcityinsurance.com Won't sell it cheap.
Oluwa you wan sell am for $1500 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oga help your pinkin here o!

Anything for awon boys

Between Expired Domain and Newly registered Domain which is good for parking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
Was it closeout or expired domain?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
Yes but buying from reputable international registrars is highly adviceable if you're looking to resell. several reasons for this and some of them are domain pushing, transfer and support. Hardly can you hear that namesilo or Godaddy server is down or offline.
ok Bro thanks. I just started following this thread. If i may ask, what are the prospects in Domain flipping in 2018? Is it still profitable? What's new on making payments (domain purchase) and domain sales (receiving payments)...in 2018. Thanks Iyke,you are doing a great job..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
I beleive you're an old reader of this thread and the other one at webmaster section. hope you've sold some domain names due to your experience so far? if not, something must be wrong. But sincerely some of the domain names you post are not worth N500.

Contact me privately. not a PM, direct email. let me see Your strategies and tools and if there's any way I can help. you know you can't just go to expirddomains.net and pick up any random name without the normal requirements and analysis.

Best wishes.

Yes am an old reader here... Sincerely haven't sold aren't domain cause it's all junk... I"ll contact you as you said grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joan1678(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $140 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
Handreg or expiring
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
slimjosh43:
Handreg or expiring
he said 5yrs old domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Namesilo don't accept Payoneer MasterCard?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2018
got this namesilo just now....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Awoofawo:
got this namesilo just now....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then send message to them and inform them of the type of the card you have used. How are you sure there is money in the card?
I think you need to attached your card with Nigeria paypal and see if it will be accepted, if accepted then youj are good to go.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Awoofawo:
Namesilo don't accept Payoneer MasterCard?
They do.
Just contact their support they will help you setup the card and you can start using it.
You will need to send then a scanned image of the card. That's all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2018
expertix:

Then send message to them and inform them of the type of the card you have used. How are you sure there is money in the card?
I think you need to attached your card with Nigeria paypal and see if it will be accepted, if accepted then youj are good to go.
money they card...very sure of that..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Don't have scanner where I am at the moment. i sent the Photo of the card instead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't know if it's my village fifil at work here. So far I have sold 3 domains and non of them sold more than $40. How do you guys sell domains at 3 - 4 figure price sef.

To even make matter worse, afterninc, silo, sedo have banned me from their platforms. Only list on bido and goddady. Any advice?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Royal155:
I don't know if it's my village fifil at work here. So far I have sold 3 domains and non of them sold more than $40. How do you guys sell domains at 3 - 4 figure price sef.

To even make matter worse, afterninc, silo, sedo have banned me from their platforms. Only list on bido and goddady. Any advice?
It seems you have a peculiar problem if all of these platforms have banned you. I f I may ask; what have you done wrongly everywhere? What is the actual pro lem facing you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
expertix:

It seems you have a peculiar problem if all of these platforms have banned you. I f I may ask; what have you done wrongly everywhere? What is the actual pro lem facing you.
Always tried login in with wrong details multiple times
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Royal155:
Always tried login in with wrong details multiple times
If you can't keep record of ordinary login details , how do you intend to do this business?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m), Crumbian, sodiquisty(m), OlusegunAJ(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.