Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560892 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
2sexycom:
This option is good but trust me, these days if dem know say u b naija, dem go fear. whether u send first or not. They prefer not to deal with even if u offer to transfer first.
I always try as much as possible to look like a non-Nigerian.
I use my US phone number as my contact number in my sales letter. Anyways, it is well

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vihictor: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guys, pls help a bro
I have been finding it very difficult to sell these two domains
SouthTexasSolar.com and
DalesCarpetCleaning.com
Don't know if I'm getting it wrong in domaining
Pls help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Vihictor:
Guys, pls help a bro I have been finding it very difficult to sell these two domains SouthTexasSolar.com and DalesCarpetCleaning.com Don't know if I'm getting it wrong in domaining Pls help me
send me a direct mail please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Youngeasy1: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good day gurus in the house.

Please how do I make my domain listed on afternic purchased on godaddy to start showing for sale at other premium network site? It is showing not available on godaddy but comes up with my BIN price at afternic.

Your assistance would be highly appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Treasure28:

I use my US phone number as my contact number in my sales letter. Anyways, it is well

Dude you have a US number? Bad ass. Looking for the cheapest way to run one from Naija and a company email (xxxxx@domainsales.com). These help with credibility and commanding better pricing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2018
jamih:

thank you very much.
it really helped.

sometimes one just wondered "why is this person not responding after they agree on a deal"

how I wish my endusers that agreed to buy several of my domain for: [b]$850, $1000, 250[/b]respond positively. since all this days
lol

Hello, if I may ask, what domains did you pitch at those prices?

Lemme know if I've been picking the wrong names of late
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2018
crudedude:

Dude you have a US number? Bad ass. Looking for the cheapest way to run one from Naija and a company email (xxxxx@domainsales.com). These help with credibility and commanding better pricing.
Exactly and more professional

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
crudedude:

Hello, if I may ask, what domains did you pitch at those prices?

Lemme know if I've been picking the wrong names of late

some scenarios;
palauairlines + palauairline in king inbound agreed at 850 no response again
bulktokens in king agreed 1000 no response again
buymytractor in king agreed at 250...no response,,then follow up, they promised to finalize deal dis week, followed up yesterday ...said they will pass on it now ***very painful*** I also have oxygenconcentrator in net , pitched for 299 said he will get back that they have to inform the decision maker***no reply yet**
I sent price to other company as well , who promised to buy if price is reasonable ...I offered 299 .. no response for some days ..then followed up..then they said they decided not to buy it.
also instantcryptocurrencyexchange in king got two price request after outbound offered 1899, one not interested but the other yet to respond

last year orthodontistmebourne in king
ask',750
they want :,200
I said :,400
they said not interested again
I said :,ok 200
no response
then followed up
they said not interested again...funny...
but fortunately I sold it to another for 225

hope it helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2018
jamih:

some scenarios;
buymytractor in king agreed at 250...no response,,then follow up, they promised to finalize deal dis week, followed up yesterday ...said they will pass on it now ***very painful*** I also have oxygenconcentrator in net , pitched for 299 said he will get back that they have to inform the decision maker***no reply yet**
I sent price to other company as well , who promised to buy if price is reasonable ...I offered 299 .. no response for some days ..then followed up..then they said they decided not to buy it.
also instantcryptocurrencyexchange in king got two price request after outbound offered 1899, one not interested but the other yet to respond

ask',750
no response
then followed up

hope it helps

I think something must be wrong somewhere.
The turn down is not encouraging.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
please guys, can I be optimistic about this domain? Seobrochure.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
And this Rentorbuyrealestate.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
please guys, can I be optimistic about this domain? Seobrochure.com?
Its fair. Brochure is not a strong keyword but pairing with Seo makes it sound fair. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
haykay2005:

Its fair. Brochure is not a strong keyword but pairing with Seo makes it sound fair. Good luck

thanks bro.. estibot value is $2,500

while godaddy value is $1,200

does it really worth it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
partnerdom.com is this a good domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Youngeasy1: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Youngeasy1:
Good day gurus in the house.

Please how do I make my domain listed on afternic purchased on godaddy to start showing for sale at other premium network site? It is showing not available on godaddy but comes up with my BIN price at afternic.

Your assistance would be highly appreciated

Greetings sirs.. Please assistance is highly needed here!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Youngeasy1:

Greetings sirs.. Please assistance is highly needed here!
It is called fast transfer service. List your name at afternic with BIN and wait for the next instruction from your registrar. The name must be at least 60 day old to achieve this. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

thanks bro.. estibot value is $2,500

while godaddy value is $1,200

does it really worth it?
Disregard estibot and list your name below $500 if you want to sell fast

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Youngeasy1: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
haykay2005:

It is called fast transfer service. List your name at afternic with BIN and wait for the next instruction from your registrar. The name must be at least 60 day old to achieve this. Cheers

Thank you sir.. Now I understand.. The domain name is not upto to 60days!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
jamih:

some scenarios;

ask',750
no response
then followed up

hope it helps

You're good at this outbound p. Pray it translates to more sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by webnerd(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Treasure28:

what services do you use for your phone number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 4:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Promxy94:
Its been a year since I joined this domain business, did everything Mr Iyke taught Me from his book I bought, registered the domains he sent for me over 3, which I picked 3, which cost me over 19500 to register as of last year march. Uptill now no single sales and the domains will soon expire....
I count my losses....
The domains are
Lubbockpower.com
Fredcarpetinstallation.com
Floorcaretech.com..
Still none is sold despite my listings and outbound mails yet no show....

And there expiration is near.... Don't think am ready to renew this again

Woow sorry bro... I wouldn't advice you to renew this domains cause they got no catchy keywords. I remember someone found an expired domains somewhere place them here for interesting buyers. I waited for like a week the Domains where still available.
I became interested in owning one of the domain name
which is "CreateHologram.com" Why? Cause an @expertix suggest the domain would sell really soon.. It might maybe later in future. Cause a pro on name pros told me it's future tech domain... Might

Immediately without full research I bought this domain... Recently am a big fan of namepros you really need to check it out. I got chatty with experts there including a pro who sold 1 domain for $13k . He told me straight the domain wouldn't sell... It might sell in few years time. For now it would. Cause it's not the keyword top companies needed "Hologram" is a rich keyword but "Create" Killed it ... He told me no top company will use the word Create cause it's just to plain... He even Gave me instant's and $1M advice which I"ll save to read later in future.... @Expertix apologize for mentioning your name. Am just trying to let him know. Anyone who suggest him [anyone here] to buy a domain for instant sells. Do your research and contact pros in Domaining biz. You'll find them online... No one is perfect.

Take a look at your domains

Lubbockpower.com
Fredcarpetinstallation.com
Floorcaretech.com..

Imagine you own a multimillion $$ carpet company would you buy fredcarpetinstallation.com? Be sincere with yourself.
Too long and no keywords. Beside how much you pay for someone to research a domain that will sell @ $200 min and you paid less than 10k for tutorial... Bros if it's me I wouldn't. Iyke even try for you.

You can't build a mansion with 10 bags of cement.

Or Lubbockpower.com I believe this wouldn't sell.. Cause of the name no keywords... Bros do your own personal research before you buy domain. It hurt when you invest money without getting returns don't want for someone to spoonfeed you...

Sincerely been following this trends for years now haven't sold 1 domain cause am always buying the wrong domains. With the help of pros soon I believe I will sell my own domains and drop testimony here @iykepromotions thanks for the gift.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Little sales recorded this week
TheCryptoInc.com, handreg 2 months ago and sold at namepros for $200
KansasInvestments.com pick from closeout less than a year and sold at namepros for $100
LouisvilleDoctor.com bought from closeout for $5 and sold at namepros for $100
Oomovie.com purchased for $1 here and sold at namejet for $69
SelfdrivenRide.com handreg at $1.2 and sold at namejet for $70
ComeAndParty.com, purchased at closeout for $5 and sold at namejet for $111
Total cost $34.2, total revenue $650

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2018
[url][/url]
Treasure28:

Can you please send me your sales letter?
Vakpan8@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2018
2sexycom:
This option is good but trust me, these days if dem know say u b naija, dem go fear. whether u send first or not. They prefer not to deal with even if u offer to transfer first.
Can you please send me your sales letter? Vakpan8@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
haykay2005:
Little sales recorded this week
TheCryptoInc.com, handreg 2 months ago and sold at namepros for $200
KansasInvestments.com pick from closeout less than a year and sold at namepros for $100
LouisvilleDoctor.com bought from closeout for $5 and sold at namepros for $100
Oomovie.com purchased for $1 here and sold at namejet for $69
SelfdrivenRide.com handreg at $1.2 and sold at namejet for $70
ComeAndParty.com, purchased at closeout for $5 and sold at namejet for $111
Total cost $34.2, total revenue $650
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
jamih:

this is great, please can you post the template you use in conveying this information to the buyer I.e telling them to buy at namesilo. is it a link only or sentences with a link in it.

N:B this is very important as a single phrase can make or break a deal.

Thanks

y I ask this is because sometimes you and a buyer will agree on a deal and the next thing you send is how they could get the domain name. then they stop replying .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
iykepromotions:
don't worry. You will realise some new things soon. Receiving your funds right here in Nigeria is already a resolved issue and it doesn't matter if you have a paypal account or not.I will briefly explain that in my next post.
Can you please send me your sales letter?
Vakpan8@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
PhatBG:

Hello,
We are selling kw+kw.dom.. Would you like to acquire this name? Regards

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LosVikingos: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello Guys, Im having problem buying expired names for expireddomains.net when I tried to bid and redirected me to godaddy, after place the amount I like to buy it, it is show something that says I can not buy it.

Please what could be the cause?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
EbonyHole.com

What do you guys think of this Domain name please?
Treasure28, Haykay2005, 2sexycom, jamih,

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: joezyni(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m), Sadiq3051(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.