Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543467 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Two months in domaining and yet no sale even a mini one? information or tools you may be using may be outdated or you simply don't know how to operate it. and mind you, there are still alot of good domains out there mainly deleted or expired. learn, read and practice more.

Best wishes.
Oga I need your help about selling my domain......registered one as to test the water sometime back. Can you please tutor me.....I am ready to pay if necessary.

Have some 2 word name domain, I wish register also.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Don't know how serious this one is. Did some outbounding this morning, and the MD & Co-Founder of one of the companies reply "We could be interested in the range of perhaps £3k."

Cheers,
Wyatt
=================================
The domain Name is CoffeeMachineCompany.com. Well coffee machines are costly though still optimistic.

Congra! Is this expired or new register domain?

I need the outbound mail please..... Let me too chop from this domain biz o!

Thanks and may God continue to oil of your business
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its been a year since I joined this domain business, did everything Mr Iyke taught Me from his book I bought, registered the domains he sent for me over 3, which I picked 3, which cost me over 19500 to register as of last year march. Uptill now no single sales and the domains will soon expire....
I count my losses....
The domains are
Lubbockpower.com
Fredcarpetinstallation.com
Floorcaretech.com..
Still none is sold despite my listings and outbound mails yet no show....

And there expiration is near.... Don't think am ready to renew this again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
@ Promxy94, thanks for coming out here. This is why many people have failed to make money online. do you know that my research continues quite often in domaining because many things continue to change. and that's why I normally say even after getting my manual, continue to contact me privately if you have any challenge. what do you stand to gain by coming here to post it? that I should attend to you here? for you info, i try many strategies and go for the one that works. since late sept. when I got another method to sell a domain and new trend of domain to go for, I have sold more domains in spate of 4 months more than since I started domaining. I continue to review my manual and include any new update if the need arises. I could have been more impressed to help you if you have followed the right protocols. how much is #19,500 compared to if you just sold one domain @ $350? thanks again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
jamih:

' I hope and pray the deal happen
congrats In advance baba'
Just optimistic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
jamih:

' I hope and pray the deal happen
congrats In advance baba'
Just optimistic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
@ Promxy94, thanks for coming out here. This is why many people have failed to make money online. do you know that my research continues quite often in domaining because many things continue to change. and that's why I normally say even after getting my manual, continue to contact me privately if you have any challenge. what do you stand to gain by coming here to post it? that I should attend to you here? for you info, i try many strategies and go for the one that works. since late sept. when I got another method to sell a domain and new trend of domain to go for, I have sold more domains in spate of 4 months more than since I started domaining. I continue to review my manual and include any new update if the need arises. I could have been more impressed to help you if you have followed the right protocols. how much is #19,500 compared to if you just sold one domain @ $350? thanks again.
You didn't attend to me oga Ike....I offend you ni?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sold
P/h/o/e/n/i/x/L/o/c/k/s/m/i/t/h.net
Purchase date 07/03/2018
Sold on 08/03/2018
Purchase price $8.99
Sold for $100
My very first .net sale

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Domaining is a continuous learning process and improvement
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by megafem1: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
bro plz I mid ur eBook n advise. I own carrepairtexas.com but unable 2 sell it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Promxy94:
Its been a year since I joined this domain business, did everything Mr Iyke taught Me from his book I bought, registered the domains he sent for me over 3, which I picked 3, which cost me over 19500 to register as of last year march. Uptill now no single sales and the domains will soon expire....
I count my losses....
The domains are
Lubbockpower.com
Floorcaretech.com..

Just ask yourself if the guy that told you to register this is highly convinced it will sell, Pls will he tell you instead of him registering?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Treasure28:
Sold
P/h/o/e/n/i/x/L/o/c/k/s/m/i/t/h.net
Purchase date 07/03/2018
Sold on 08/03/2018
Purchase price $8.99
Sold for $100
My very first .net sale

Congratulations, where and how you sell this will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Don't know how serious this one is. Did some outbounding this morning, and the MD & Co-Founder of one of the companies reply "We could be interested in the range of perhaps £3k."

Cheers,
Wyatt
=================================
The domain Name is CoffeeMachineCompany.com. Well coffee machines are costly though still optimistic.
Its a positive response bro. Just follow up. GL

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
haykay2005:

Its a positive response bro. Just follow up. GL
Alright. Guess patience is required. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
If you were mentoring him as promised in your offer there won't have been need him coming out here to get your attention. In this age and time you insist on mentoring only via email which you reply like 12-24hrs later.
Also learn to give full disclosure as to the reality of domain sales rather than always coming here to report domains sold in less than a month forgetting to report the ones you haven't sold in more than 2 years.
Obviously there are more persons who are stuck with your suggested domains that haven't sold in a year. But for me the downside is not in the lack of sales but rather in the lack of mentoring which we hoped to get as advertised.
Going forward if you are really serious about mentoring people then setup a whatsapp group for that purpose.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Promxy94:
I count my losses....
The domains are
Lubbockpower.com
Floorcaretech.com..

Hope you are on Namepros forum. If you are, then you should be aware that domaining is a long term investment not short term as you were made to believe. You can still sell your domains even on Namepros but for dirt cheap.

But I advice you renew them. If they are not currently on Namesilo, transfer them there for cheapest renewal price.

All the best
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
All4good:

Hope you are on Namepros forum. If you are, then you should be aware that domaining is a long term investment not short term as you were made to believe. You can still sell your domains even on Namepros but for dirt cheap.

But I advice you renew them. If they are not currently on Namesilo, transfer them there for cheapest renewal price.

All the best

Thanks for ur advice but I don't think I will be renewing it...
But its all about trial in the online world...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
All4good:

All the best
Its wrong to renew those names. Don't renew

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2018
@ All4good, Thanks for your input. This is really constructive. not all the domains in my portfolio has been sold. Remember Domaininig is an investment and not like a normal day to day business where you must make a sale daily. but the great news is that once any SALE is made, you smile to the bank. quote me anywhere, there's no way you can lose in domaining except you don't follow up and know what's happening internationally. currently I have 50+ domains. most are priced at $499 and few for 4 figures.

Selling single one will cover almost all the money and still give me profit. how about selling more than one? that's where and how I made my money from. On fully not disclosing the name, yes it's like that at times. if you go for a GEO domain and got it sold very FAST, you will be targetting other cities too plus that keyword again.

Whatsapp? Yes that's adviceable though I prefer IMO but another line will be used for that to avoid spamming and unwanted messages.

Best wishes and happy Domaining.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Congratulations, where and how you sell this will be appreciated
I sent out emails to potential buyers and directed the buyer to namesilo where he bought the domain name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Treasure28:

I sent out emails to potential buyers and directed the buyer to namesilo where he bought the domain name.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2018
expertix:
Last one. The extra expenses is, if your domains are with another registrar; you must transfer them to your enom account where namejet can takeover the names. But if your domains are with enom.com and up to 10 months to expiration date; you will not need to transfer or renew the name/s.
Cheers.

Tried creating an account on enom but I got a message that my IP is not allowed.

You guys in Nigeria how did you create your enom accounts?

haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2018
tranxo:

Tried creating an account on enom but I got a message that my IP is not allowed.

You guys in Nigeria how did you create your enom accounts?

haykay2005
Contact namejet. They will instruct enom to white list your ip.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions bro please, can I use a debit card to purchase from godaddy?

or how do I buy domain from godaddy?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
haykay2005:

Contact namejet. They will instruct enom to white list your ip.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
iykepromotions bro please, can I use a debit card to purchase from godaddy?

or how do I buy domain from godaddy?
Works fine so far it's Visa or mastercard. Though I prefer namesilo to Godaddy.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:

Thanks Bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Bro no vex, is it advisable to move a domain registered and on premium auction on goddady to Namesilo?

Can I also have that your outbound email format? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
megafem1:
bro plz I mid ur eBook n advise. I own carrepairtexas.com but unable 2 sell it
Though TexasCarRepair would have been better however try contacting end users via bing. at the search box, just type car repair in texas and dallas (they are very close to each other)there must be many of them.
if you don't have the sales template yet, request a copy. it's free. for the manual visit my signature though not compulsory, you can do extra mile research on your own to fully get started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Royal155:
Bro no vex, is it advisable to move a domain registered and on premium auction on goddady to Namesilo?

Can I also have that your outbound email format? Thanks
Yes namesilo just started it, ie you can list a domain not registered at namesilo at namesilo's marketplace. though I haven't tried it yet. most of my domains are registered at Namesilo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.