Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544514 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Don't know how serious this one is. Did some outbounding this morning, and the MD & Co-Founder of one of the companies reply "We could be interested in the range of perhaps £3k."

Cheers,
Wyatt
=================================
The domain Name is CoffeeMachineCompany.com. Well coffee machines are costly though still optimistic.

Congrats in advance. It looks cool. I took a look and my observation is that this is a UK company in that niche. Don't accept that offer straight out. Tell them u want to talk to your business partner. Give it some days then reply that you guys wanted to counter 5k pounds but will take the 3k pounds they offer.

You are lucky because they don't own the .co. UK one of these crazy Chinese people own it and has a site on it. So don't accept their offer straight out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by megafem1: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Though TexasCarRepair would have been better however try contacting end users via bing. at the search box, just type car repair in texas and dallas (they are very close to each other)there must be many of them.
if you don't have the sales template yet, request a copy. it's free. for the manual visit my signature though not compulsory, you can do extra mile research on your own to fully get started.
plz any I nid d template how can I get it??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2018
megafem1:
plz any I nid d template how can I get it??
Send A request mail to me or drop your email here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by megafem1: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Send A request mail to me or drop your email here.
megafemgroup@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Yes namesilo just started it, ie you can list a domain not registered at namesilo at namesilo's marketplace. though I haven't tried it yet. most of my domains are registered at Namesilo.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
@ All4good, Thanks for your input. This is really constructive. not all the domains in my portfolio has been sold. Remember Domaininig is an investment and not like a normal day to day business where you must make a sale daily. but the great news is that once any SALE is made, you smile to the bank. quote me anywhere, there's no way you can lose in domaining except you don't follow up and know what's happening internationally. currently I have 50+ domains. most are priced at $499 and few for 4 figures.

Selling single one will cover almost all the money and still give me profit. how about selling more than one? that's where and how I made my money from. On fully not disclosing the name, yes it's like that at times. if you go for a GEO domain and got it sold very FAST, you will be targetting other cities too plus that keyword again.

Whatsapp? Yes that's adviceable though I prefer IMO but another line will be used for that to avoid spamming and unwanted messages.

Best wishes and happy Domaining.

All is well that ends well.
Cheers and all the best.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Treasure28:

I sent out emails to potential buyers and directed the buyer to namesilo where he bought the domain name.
==>You directed them using the "domain page link" or you just told them to check it up on namesilo market place?

==>Expired or hand reg?

Btw, congrats. That was a fast sale. You sold it the following day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cmyname:
==>You directed them using the "domain page link" or you just told them to check it up on namesilo market place?

==>Expired or hand reg?

Btw, congrats. That was a fast sale. You sold it the following day.
After we agreed on price, I told him to pick it up on namesilo.
Expired domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Treasure28:
After we agreed on price, I told him to pick it up on namesilo. Expired domain
Okay, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
All4good:

If you were mentoring him as promised in your offer there won't have been need him coming out here to get your attention. In this age and time you insist on mentoring only via email which you reply like 12-24hrs later.
Also learn to give full disclosure as to the reality of domain sales rather than always coming here to report domains sold in less than a month forgetting to report the ones you haven't sold in more than 2 years.
Obviously there are more persons who are stuck with your suggested domains that haven't sold in a year. But for me the downside is not in the lack of sales but rather in the lack of mentoring which we hoped to get as advertised.
Going forward if you are really serious about mentoring people then setup a whatsapp group for that purpose.

You are right I am still in talks with the guys who took up my offer last year. We have discussed many things beyond domains. Since I use gmail, I setup a hang out using my real email address... And since I regularly check my emails, it makes it easier to discuss with these folks and they didn't feel neglected at any time.
Domaining is forking hard, no need sugar coating it. It is even now harder with the aggressive involvement of hugedomains.

When u take people up to coach them, don't let the feel neglected. We are all seeking for ways to the next level.their trust in you is sacred and should be respected.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
2sexycom:

You are right I am still in talks with the guys who took up my offer last year. We have discussed many things beyond domains. Since I use gmail, I setup a hang out using my real email address... And since I regularly check my emails, it makes it easier to discuss with these folks and they didn't feel neglected at any time.
Domaining is forking hard, no need sugar coating it. It is even now harder with the aggressive involvement of hugedomains.

When u take people up to coach them, don't let the feel neglected. We are all seeking for ways to the next level.their trust in you is sacred and should be respected.

Thanks for your input 2sexycom
Not just domaining but online businesses in General are tough and our 9ja ip is aggravating the toughness Lol.
Trust is all too important for our online presence. And even in minute details you must prove not to be distorting the fact. As website owners we are now required to state it clearly for our visitors to read that "I might make a commission if you click the link....." otherwise risk Google banning your adsence or hiding your pages from search result.
Integrity is Important. It will take us to that place where our ability can't. Hang on and hang in Bro, you will be successful.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Treasure28:

After we agreed on price, I told him to pick it up on namesilo.
Expired domain

this is great, please can you post the template you use in conveying this information to the buyer I.e telling them to buy at namesilo. is it a link only or sentences with a link in it.

N:B this is very important as a single phrase can make or break a deal.

Thanks

y I ask this is because sometimes you and a buyer will agree on a deal and the next thing you send is how they could get the domain name. then they stop replying .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
tranxo:

Tried creating an account on enom but I got a message that my IP is not allowed.

You guys in Nigeria how did you create your enom accounts?

haykay2005
Go and use a broadband connection, either Swift, or the other one you can easily get through.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
jamih:

this is great, please can you post the template you use in conveying this information to the buyer I.e telling them to buy at namesilo. is it a link only or sentences with a link in it.

N:B this is very important as a single phrase can make or break a deal.

Thanks

y I ask this is because sometimes you and a buyer will agree on a deal and the next thing you send is how they could get the domain name. then they stop replying .
"We have the domain name registered at namesilo.com and has been listed for sale in their market place for $100.
Kindly visit PhoenixLocksmith.net to make purchase."

I quite agreed with your point.
It happened to me recently, the buyer already agreed to buy a domain name I quoted $500
He replied by saying " I am interested in purchasing the domain name, what is the next step?"
And I replied by directing him to namesilo and that was the last time I heard from him. I followed up on him, no reply. Don't know what in the world went wrong. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

"We have the domain name registered at namesilo.com and has been listed for sale in their market place for $100.

It happened to me recently, the buyer already agreed to buy a domain name I quoted $500
He replied by saying " I am interested in purchasing the domain name, what is the next step?"
And I replied by directing him to namesilo and that was the last time I heard from him. I followed up on him, no reply. Don't know what in the world went wrong. Lol
It could be that, the buyer checked and discovered you are Nigerian. Some of them don't like dealing with Nigerians, all thanks to yahoo boys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

Most times when you act professionally, you overcome challenges you don't even know. Did it occur to you that if it was a scammer that contacted you to purchase your domain, by sending him to namesilo, you have entirely disarmed him and the next is for him to run. All things are not about your Nigerian ip.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

thank you very much.
it really helped.

sometimes one just wondered "why is this person not responding after they agree on a deal"

how I wish my endusers that agreed to buy several of my domain for: $850, $1000, 250 respond positively. since all this days
lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
jamih:

thank you very much.
it really helped.

sometimes one just wondered "why is this person not responding after they agree on a deal"

how I wish my endusers that agreed to buy several of my domain for: $850, $1000, 250 respond positively. since all this days
lol
Did they know that you're a Nigerian? If yes, not may be, that's the major cause. and a tip to newbies, don't use a Nigeria address if you wish to sell those domains within months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
jamih:

thank you very much.
it really helped.

lol
Before the discovery of namesilo marketplace (especially the bitcoin pay out option which for me has solved PayPal exchange wahala) , I usually offer to send the domain name to the buyer first and then receive payment after successful domain name transfer.
Still did this two days ago for a domain name. It clears the air of skepticism. Although the risk is on me but I have never regretted that action before. Also, my buyers are usually companies that won't want their image tarnished. So, they always do the needful. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2018
iykepromotions:
Did they know that you're a Nigerian? If yes, not may be, that's the major cause. and a tip to newbies, don't use a Nigeria address if you wish to sell those domains within months.
That's true.
Thanks to registrars like namesilo with free whois privacy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2018
All4good:

Thanks for your input 2sexycom
Not just domaining but online businesses in General are tough and our 9ja ip is aggravating the toughness Lol.
Trust is all too important for our online presence. And even in minute details you must prove not to be distorting the fact. As website owners we are now required to state it clearly for our visitors to read that "I might make a commission if you click the link....." otherwise risk Google banning your adsence or hiding your pages from search result.
Integrity is Important. It will take us to that place where our ability can't. Hang on and hang in Bro, you will be successful.
mehn bros, the Nigerian ID ruined over $2000 worth of potential sale for me last year. At one point I was on $1500 negotiation until they asked for proof which I gave and didn't hear back from them again.

This happened on 2 other occasions . Even one I successfully sold this year, after discovering I am a Nigerian, he had to transfer the domain name to another registrar before he released funds lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2018
iykepromotions:
thanks , really appreciate. may be its time to turn on the whois privacy.
received this from an enduser
having cc'd the CEO of the company the VP sent
"meeting some deadlines this week(last week). I will get back to you next week(this week). you will be dealing directly with me in the future.
no reply yet.

what do you suggest I do? I am considering following up tonight( hope it does not show sign of Desperation' on my end which might kill the deal)

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

Before the discovery of namesilo marketplace (especially the bitcoin pay out option which for me has solved PayPal exchange wahala) , I usually offer to send the domain name to the buyer first and then receive payment after successful domain name transfer.
Still did this two days ago for a domain name. It clears the air of skepticism. Although the risk is on me but I have never regretted that action before. Also, my buyers are usually companies that won't want their image tarnished. So, they always do the needful. Lol

that is a very good idea.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

I sent out emails to potential buyers and directed the buyer to namesilo where he bought the domain name.
Bro I need your help, can have your digits please..... or link to outbound email format you used?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EscapadeNg(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Online Shopping via merchandise could also be a way of earning money especially in Nigeria. Likewise, you can also offer mouth watering promotions via your web e.g =====> http://escapadeng.com/awoof-promo ; facebook, twitter, instagram, likedIn, etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Awoofawo:
Bro I need your help, can have your digits please..... or link to outbound email format you used?

Thanks
Send me an email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

Send me an email
Topsonmor28@gmail.com
Big thanks, will do that asap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onomebenson96(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
for me domain business can really take quite sometime before it pays out that is why i sticked to selling information product online because its profitable selling eBooks online and other information products..i think it pays faster if you are well thought.

am here to teach if you are ready to learn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

Send me an email

Just send you email....edit you post and remove to email detail.....

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
2sexycom:
mehn bros, the Nigerian ID ruined over $2000 worth of potential sale for me last year. At one point I was on $1500 negotiation until they asked for proof which I gave and didn't hear back from them again.

This happened on 2 other occasions . Even one I successfully sold this year, after discovering I am a Nigerian, he had to transfer the domain name to another registrar before he released funds lol.
Please how do I park my domains at afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Treasure28:

This option is good but trust me, these days if dem know say u b naija, dem go fear. whether u send first or not. They prefer not to deal with even if u offer to transfer first.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
PhatBG:

Please how do I park my domains at afternic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgbqY1Mb84

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Chinesegirl(f), Precial419, AllLovingGod, PacyPro, Glistinin(m), ericbertrand(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.