Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533177 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbybenard(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Carmal90:

Am saying it will be very difficult selling three or four newly registered domain within a month
I didn't say all must be sold within a month, but at least 2
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
cyriletifit:
I need idea how how to get my money from Godaddy.com after the sell of my first domain..
submit your dom account info and you get your money. or give them exchanger's paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bobbybenard:
I didn't say all must be sold within a month, but at least 2

Still difficult...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2018
Please can you give me a reliable PayPal exchanger that you use. If possible the person number.
expertix:
submit your dom account info and you get your money. or give them exchanger's paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2018
cyriletifit:
Please can you give me a reliable PayPal exchanger that you use. If possible the person number.
meet legalwealth his whatsapp is +234 8091833866 or visit ijamexchange.com. Good luck.
I have transacted with him many times.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2018
tranxo:

Thanks bro. I appreciate all the answers.
Last one. The extra expenses is, if your domains are with another registrar; you must transfer them to your enom account where namejet can takeover the names. But if your domains are with enom.com and up to 10 months to expiration date; you will not need to transfer or renew the name/s.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Well,me personally think,for newbees like moi,hand reg domains are the best pick. Reasons, they arent that expensive compaired to dropped/expired domains.. We can test the waters with these without getting burnt. For a newbee investing 25-30k in a biz he is yet to understand is like throwing a body to the sharks. I can afford to throw away #400 in the process of learning.... I havent sold a domain yet, but these few tips will help:
*Do not over price your hand reg domain $70-$500 isnt a bad pricing depending on ur supposed worth.
* I learnt domains based on geographic location + service/product sells. E.g NewyorkRealEstate dot com
*use persuasive outbound emails with a good subject line and content to persuade your prospective buyer. Check out hostgator dot com to learn more.
*focus on names that refer to a specific product,service within a given city,state or region.
*research on keywords that sell quickly e.g fx,currency,coin etc
*research cities that means hot sales
*target small businesse(s)/owners who would like to own ur hand reg domain,since these domains are perculiar to their business.
*present price that would be hard to reject. At the end,it is the profit that maters.
*finally,if u have an offer with good Roi,sell and move to d next domain.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2018
expertix:
just want to knw,is it possible to link your naira account to paypal? Plus,i was asked to enter my bank acct details on godaddy.does this mean,sold domains proceeds will be wired to my account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2018
expertix:
meet legalwealth his whatsapp is +234 8091833866 or visit ijamexchange.com. Good luck.
I have transacted with him many times.

Thanks for the mention... its .NG is also available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2018
jefy:
just want to knw,is it possible to link your naira account to paypal? Plus,i was asked to enter my bank acct details on godaddy.does this mean,sold domains proceeds will be wired to my account?
@jefy, You can link your naira mastercard account with paypal, especially, that of GTB, but you can only spend from Nigeria paypal account; you can not receive money with your Nigeria paypal account. However, you can use only exchanger's paypal account to collect your money. Just have to explain to them and they will give you their paypal email address for collection.
You can also link your dom account with Godaddy and not your Naira account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
expertix:
@jefy, You can link your naira mastercard account with paypal, especially, that of GTB, but you can only spend from Nigeria paypal account; you can not receive money with your Nigeria paypal account. However, you can use only exchanger's paypal account to collect your money. Just have to explain to them and they will give you their paypal email address for collection.
You can also link your dom account with Godaddy and not your Naira account.
ok Bro,thanks. Can you list a few paypal trusted exchangers? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ferozy: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
This domain is available AUTOMATICDOORSMIAMI.COM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YEsHYsE: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mr Iyke
What happenned to the other thread and it seems your account has been blocked
too with this new moniker your are using.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2018
legalwealth:

Thanks for the mention... its .NG is also available.
I knew you've gotten .ng of your site
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018
YEsHYsE:
Mr Iyke
Blocked ke? Is that so? But why? It could be because he is tired of reporting those people that spamed his thread.
But if that is the case this thread may have K legs OOOo!!!

OK please respond if you are still with us!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2018
We are still buying payoneer, fiverr Paypal withdrawal, Paypal from online sites, Bitcoin, Ethereum, skrill, Perfectmoney, bring them all, and above

Whatsapp +971 555 821385 for swift deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2018
O lord its been months since I joined this thread
Nd I haven't even attempted anything here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keywordconcept(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
To get free airtime while browsing. Very simple.

Read the procedure, decide for yourself. I have confirmed it and it's working

Check my signature to get started.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
expertix:

I knew you've gotten .ng of your site

Alright! !!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Raph01:
wah did he do?? Has he bought all the good domains??
Two months in domaining and yet no sale even a mini one? information or tools you may be using may be outdated or you simply don't know how to operate it. and mind you, there are still alot of good domains out there mainly deleted or expired. learn, read and practice more.

Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
YEsHYsE:
Mr Iyke
How are you doing? that's an old thread and has since been deleted like I said in the introduction of this thread. happy domaining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
jefy:
ok Bro,thanks. Can you list a few paypal trusted exchangers? Thanks
The One he mentioned before [legalwealth] is highly reliable or do you have any issue with him?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
The One he mentioned before [legalwealth] is highly reliable or do you have any issue with him?
Nah Bro, didn't see or read the previous post before I posted. seen anyways, thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Two months in domaining and yet no sale even a mini one? information or tools you may be using may be outdated or you simply don't know how to operate it. and mind you, there are still alot of good domains out there mainly deleted or expired. learn, read and practice more.

Best wishes.
Oga Iyke, my own don pass two months o. I bought one domain with GoDaddy, I bought two with namesilo. I have sent outbound based on your template and nobody even respond.
Is there anything that I might be doing wrong? I don dey even reason auction sef.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
islamics:

Oga Iyke, my own don pass two months o. I bought one domain with GoDaddy, I bought two with namesilo. I have sent outbound based on your template and nobody even respond.
Is there anything that I might be doing wrong? I don dey even reason auction sef.
Have you checked if you email is not heading to the recipient spam box.
u can try to use an email tracking tools so as to know whether your email is opened by the receiver
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
iykepromotions:

Best wishes.
Thank U Sir. �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2018
huxman:
So guys I sold my first domain day before yesterday. A domain iykepromotions picked for me. Mobilelocksmithatlanta.com
I bought it around November, did outbound immediately, contacted like twenty prospects, only one replied with how much, told him 515 USD didn't get any reply. Then after like a month I did a follow up to only the guy that actually showed interest and no reply also.
Then last week Saturday I messaged the guy again. Telling him that I got an offer of 300usd for the domain name but since he was the first to make inquiry back then, I felt I should let him know before proceeding with the deal. Told him if he doesn't reply I would take it as he not being interested, and I also let him know I won't disturb him again. I got a reply like two hours later thanking me for letting him know and that he is going to buy it. So he asked me to send the domain info to him also copying his partner. I did just that an the domain was sold for 300$. And I just have to thank iykepromotions, supported me through out the process. I really appreciate bro.
So newbies in the house just keep pushing, and let's learn to be willing to change our approach, you probably may not be doing something right.
More sales to us all
Big congrats bro. Wishing you more sales ahead..... And one more thing, Most times, A little patience is Required.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
Don't know how serious this one is. Did some outbounding this morning, and the MD & Co-Founder of one of the companies reply "We could be interested in the range of perhaps £3k."

Cheers,
Wyatt
=================================
The domain Name is CoffeeMachineCompany.com. Well coffee machines are costly though still optimistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
jamih:

Have you checked if you email is not heading to the recipient spam box.
u can try to use an email tracking tools so as to know whether your email is opened by the receiver
Thanks for the response. I will look for any email tracking tools via Google and resend most of my outbound today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Don't know how serious this one is. Did some outbounding this morning, and the MD & Co-Founder of one of the companies reply "We could be interested in the range of perhaps £3k."

Cheers,
Wyatt
The domain Name is CoffeeMachineCompany.com. Well coffee machines are costly though still optimistic.
£3,000 that's a lot of money man

I hope the sale comes through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Markikus: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:

Cheers,
Wyatt
Congrats in advance bro. More sales to your portfolio
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
iykepromotions:

Cheers,
Wyatt

' I hope and pray the deal happen

congrats In advance baba'

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: hlemon and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.