Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531897 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 2:59pm On May 23, 2018
ewuoso:

How do we go about this whois policy
What is WHOIS policy? I just started learning about domaining on Monday (from this thread), I am currently at page 55 so of my question sounds funny, no vex I be newbie.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bisong006: 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
Gurus in the house, I am confused here ooooo, I need help! Can I use my gmail email account to send mails to end users or I must have a private email account and if that be the case can I get a free private email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
ewuoso:

How do we go about this whois policy

I guess we have to watch and see how it all unfolds. Meanwhile, here's what a user posted on namepros
"GoDaddy will mask the whois of only EU residents. For people outside of EU, GoDaddy will continue to publish contact information like it always has."
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
bisong006:
Gurus in the house, I am confused here ooooo, I need help! Can I use my gmail email account to send mails to end users or I must have a private email account and if that be the case can I get a free private email?
use your gmail. Quality of the domain is what really matters.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 5:39pm On May 23, 2018
Carmal90:

I have registered the five maximum from netsol..
Thanks
Any code?
I am seeing $1.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:46pm On May 23, 2018
Treasure28:

Any code?
I am seeing $1.99
uncheck the privacy
or go through the link posted on namepros coupon thread for networksolutions $1 deal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2018
Treasure28:

Any code?
I am seeing $1.99

It is $1 Flatt, but I just clicked the link on namepros and go ahead with the registration..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:58pm On May 23, 2018
Carmal90:

It is $1 Flatt, but I just clicked the link on namepros and go ahead with the registration..
Okay
Thanks.
I just hope there are no strings attached to this offer.
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2018
Treasure28:

Okay
Thanks.
I just hope there are not strings attached to this offer.
Lol

I hope so..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Treasure28:

Okay
Thanks.
I just hope there are no strings attached to this offer.
Lol
if you don't remove auto renewal, yearly renewal over there is $38 Dollars unlike $8.39 that namesilo charge.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
iykepromotions:
if you don't remove auto renewal, yearly renewal over there is $38 Dollars unlike $8.39 that namesilo charge.
That's crazy.
I tried registering and I am getting reply that they are unable to process my transaction due to my card information.
And there is nothing wrong with my Gtb card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bisong006: 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
OK, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:50am On May 24, 2018
Carmal90:

This netsol of a thing is very dangerous. I 'm sceptical of the Registrar!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/network-solutions-1-com-up-to-5-domains.1082041/

See series of comments on them within the thread and thousands before the thread. Just see what this member posted about them:
if we talk about paypal then we could easily revoke their access by cancelling their subscription within our own paypal account.

It will be terribly difficult if you give your cc (Creditcard), because you had to cut off your card and cancel your credit card...

You may not have any problem now but when selling the domains it could be problem. Many stolen names are linked to netsol and also many were initiated from their account.
Truly it is very cheap today but if luck not on your side; you may pay dearly tomorrow!!! So watch it!!!!

Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 7:52am On May 24, 2018
expertix:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/network-solutions-1-com-up-to-5-domains.1082041/

See series of comments on them within the thread and thousands before the thread. Just see what this member posted about them:
if we talk about paypal then we could easily revoke their access by cancelling their subscription within our own paypal account.

It will be terribly difficult if you give your cc (Creditcard), because you had to cut off your card and cancel your credit card...

You may not have any problem now but when selling the domains it could be problem. Many stolen names are linked to netsol and also many were initiated from their account.
Truly it is very cheap today but if luck not on your side; you may pay dearly tomorrow!!! So watch it!!!!

Good luck
Goodmorning boss, please how is the best way to counter offer? Like if an enduser just reply to my mail with $100, will I just quote my counter price or I still have to do packaging? Thanks

cc iykepromotions haykay2005 2sexycom treasure28 etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:02am On May 24, 2018
hourl:

Goodmorning boss, please how is the best way to counter offer? Like if an enduser just reply to my mail with $100, will I just quote my counter price or I still have to do packaging? Thanks

cc iykepromotions haykay2005 2sexycom treasure28 etc
since it's an outbounding, counter professionally with a brief note and if there's any former related sale of such domain, use it as a reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2018
iykepromotions:
Go for quality deleted/EXPIRED domain names. that's where the goldmine lies. and forget about online appraisals, it doesn't matter. Truth is that most good domains are gone and the only avenue to get them again is to target expired/deleted domains, interestingly my first domain sale then was a new one, never registered before.

Goodluck.

C
Good day my mentor, have been reading your post since month ago , I eventually registered these new domains, parked them at bodis.com but put them for sale at afternic. www.premiertrucks.org and www.suppliermachines.com , how can i get end user for them and pls how much they worth ? Thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2018
miftaudeen:

C
Good day my mentor, have been reading your post since month ago , I eventually registered these new domains, parked them at bodis.com but put them for sale at afternic. www.premiertrucks.org and www.suppliermachines.com , how can i get end user for them and pls how much they worth ? Thank you sir

Well I liked PremierTrucks.com ratherthan the .org you regged, though it may sell but with time especially when all other common extensions are been taken. Machinesupplier.com is also rather better than suppliermachines.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2018
hourl:

iykepromotions haykay2005 2sexycom treasure28 etc
iykepromotions have said it all. The only thing I can add is that when you are trying to counter offer, you should be ready for any thing, you will not have to mind the out come but be careful if you do not want to loss the buyer.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timijoseph01(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2018
Experts in house.. What do you think about reg a domain with a famous personality (whether dead or alive).. Just for example something like AlbertEinstein/Com or a Celeb name.
I was browsing recently and saw a famous personality, whose name is available for hand reg..
Although there are just very few end user who use related name of the personality, but it's most likely they will be interested mine cause it exactly the name
So what do you think..? Hope it's no issues with Trademark or anything if sort
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2018
expertix:

Good luck

The highest I think can happen is stealing the name, as I have cancelled the autorenew from all the names I registered..
Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emerged01(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2018
@iykepromotions,I am a newbie. I have gotten a domain name which I have been trying to register with godaddy.com or namecheap.com but I couldn't. Pls help me out.

Still waiting for your response regarding whatsapp training. I sent you a text this morning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
I just sold a domain name at Afternic. Domain name is BMK and it is a dot io domain and was bought in march 2017 at $32.88 with renewal in march 2018 for about the same amount. Domain was sold at $800, which is my biggest sale to date.

Special thanks to all the Gurus in the house for keeping this thread alive and sharing domain tips with us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
emerged01:
@iykepromotions,I am a newbie. I have gotten a domain name which I have been trying to register with godaddy.com or namecheap.com but I couldn't. Pls help me out.

Still waiting for your response regarding whatsapp training. I sent you a text this morning.
What challenge or reply are you getting? Quite easy so fat you've a MasterCard or VISA. You can equally try namesilo.com, very easy to navigate. resend your message probably I missed it. You will get notification.whether it's still available or not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emerged01(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=iykepromotions post=67836408][/quote]
Under godaddy,I couldn't sign up while under namecheap I successfully signed but to make use of secure master card the site didn't load the page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:22pm On May 24, 2018
ebymy:
I just sold a domain name at Afternic. Domain name is BMK and it is a dot io domain and was bought in march 2017 at $32.88 with renewal in march 2018 for about the same amount. Domain was sold at $800, which is my biggest sale to date.

Special thanks to all the Gurus in the house for keeping this thread alive and sharing domain tips with us.
congrats bro. Once again, so happy for you. You clearly proves that persistent pays.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:28pm On May 24, 2018
emerged01:

Under godaddy,I couldn't sign up while under namecheap I successfully signed but to make use of secure master card the site didn't load the page.
bro use namesilo and save yourself of this stress.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emerged01(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2018
iykepromotions:
bro use namesilo and save yourself of this stress.
Thank you bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
iykepromotions:
congrats bro. Once again, so happy for you. You clearly proves that persistent pays.
Thanks @iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
ebymy:

Congratulations
Wish you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
ebymy:

Congrats, bro! I wish you more sales. You're among those I call the lucky ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: A4alpha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.