Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550354 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adebaba1(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2018
I have healthynous.com for sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2018
expertix:

There is nothing confusing there but you need to learn it and progressively you will improve.
Where is your base? If you can read, you go through many blogs and you can as well visit my own blog www.DNCombo.com and also get your self registered at namepros.com and keep learning.

Cheers
Hello bro, I am done reading through from the first page now. Could (iykepromotions) you please help me with the copy of the sales letter. My mail is

Investorbeejay05@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2018
OmoDavido:

Hello bro, I am done reading through from the first page now. Could you please help me with the copy of the sales letter. My mail is

Investorbeejay05@gmail.com

So that meant you have registered domains! Well! Good, can you post your domains for members comments. Please reference Iykepromotions for the sales letter. Now that no more exposed WHOIS address, well with other tools you can still get contacts
Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
iykepromotions:
confirm receipt. both the long and short version have been forwarded to you however use the short version. more effective if you have a nice domain.

Regards.
hello Iyke,i'll be glad to have a copy of your outbound letters. (daflairicatgmaildot com). Thanks for all the help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zanga1: 5:34pm On May 26, 2018
Edited
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins02324(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2018
I will like to know how to confirm if a nameserver hasn’t been changed from hostserver (Dynadot) to undeveloped.

Kindly also check if the below domain worth buying. www.bioenerygy.com

Cc iykpromotions
Expertix and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olobojay(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2018
Meanwhile you can still make cool cash online simply by viewing ads

http://udomoney.win/8551552685873/
in case u need any guide or question u can reach me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2018
Akins02324:
I will like to know how to confirm if a nameserver hasn’t been changed from hostserver (Dynadot) to undeveloped.

Cc iykpromotions
Expertix and others
This is a typo of bioenergy.com. I don't see it good.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2018
Zanga1:
Pls do I have to wait for 60 days before I can sell the domains I have registered? Or it is possible for me to sell it before the 60 days lock is lifted?
You can sell your domain as soon as you buy it. But by pushing only.

Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zanga1: 12:29am On May 27, 2018
expertix:

You can sell your domain as soon as you buy it. But by pushing only.

Good luck
Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins02324(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2018
Please house, how do I know if my nameserver has been successfully changed??

Meanwhile, I need a domain sales letter abeg make una help me. impexpconnection@gmail.com

Thank you all for the wonderful work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2018
expertix:

Cheers

Hello sir, since yesterday I have been stucked on expireddomaon dot net researching for a good two words domain to buy for a start even though godady already sent me a coupon code that I can use to purchase a domain for less than #800 as a new user. All the ones that have been searching for have already been registered. Could you please help me with the kind of one I can register. Mhen, it ain't easy to just know about this business, getting good domain is another problem that I am facing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:18am On May 27, 2018
I have a domain name listed on afternic for sale.
The buyer searched it on godaddy and saw it there.
He then made an offer of our agreed price and asked me to accept. But I can't see where to accept the offer.
Can anyone help?
I have even changed the buy now price on afternic to that exact offer price so he can buy it straight away but the old price is still showing on godaddy but has changed on afternic. It's over 2 days now and the buyer insisted that he wants to buy the name through godaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:19am On May 27, 2018
jefy:
hello Iyke,i'll be glad to have a copy of your outbound letters. (daflairicatgmaildot com). Thanks for all the help.
check your inbox. Two templates; long abd short. Use the shorter version.

Oops. Your email bounced back. Send a Request mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:27am On May 27, 2018
Treasure28:
He then made an offer of our agreed price and asked me to accept. But I can't see where to accept the offer.
Can anyone help?
I have even changed the buy now price on afternic to that exact offer price so he can buy it straight away but the old price is still showing on godaddy but has changed on afternic. It's over 2 days now and the buyer insisted that he wants to buy the name through godaddy.
I think it will take some time for the new price to be reflected at godaddy and other afternic partners. I would advise you to contact an afternic support to affect the changes (yes, they have direct access to Godaddy) to enable a smooth and fast transaction. This will definitely help. Nothing to worry about.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2018
iykepromotions:
check your inbox. Two templates; long abd short. Use the shorter version.

Oops. Your email bounced back. Send a Request mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com
alright,i'll do so. Thanks bro. Where are u based anyways
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emerged01(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2018
Thanks to iykepromotions. Through him I have learnt a lot. I got more than my money's worth.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
expertix:

Cheers
kindly share your view about this name www.buffetpro.com. I just got it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
Your domain is a brandable one. In my Opinion It is a good one.
Cheers and good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 6:19pm On May 27, 2018
expertix:

Your domain is a brandable one. In my Opinion It is a good one.
Cheers and good luck
hearing this from an expert just like ur user name gives me some level of confidence as regard choosing an expired domains thanks, wish you more sales boss !
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 6:36pm On May 27, 2018
Treasure28:
Can anyone help?

Contact Joe Styler on namepros asap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2018
iykepromotions:
I think it will take some time for the new price to be reflected at godaddy and other afternic partners. I would advise you to contact an afternic support to affect the changes (yes, they have direct access to Godaddy) to enable a smooth and fast transaction. This will definitely help. Nothing to worry about.

please sir, I need a copy of the sales letter. please.

investorbeejay05@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 7:44pm On May 27, 2018
EGUNSOLA14:
me likey
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
Akins02324:

Cc iykpromotions
Expertix and others
Hold on to that domain and slap a 10yr reg on it. I lost my biogasenergy.org cos I was damn broke... This is a quick low $xxxx

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2018
I greet you all, Abeg make una help me check this names and how much I fit put for the sales

arkansascityroofing dot com

roofingsupplyStore dot com

thanks.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:55pm On May 27, 2018
Treasure28:
Can anyone help?
Joe styler on namepros can help.
Better still transfer name to your GoDaddy account, list it for sale through premium listing and buyer buys it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:28pm On May 27, 2018
2sexynet:
me likey
meaning sir ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
slimjosh43:

Hold on to that domain and slap a 10yr reg on it. I lost my biogasenergy.org cos I was damn broke... This is a quick low $xxxx

its a typo, look well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
Sadiq3051:
I greet you all, Abeg make una help me check this names and how much I fit put for the sales

arkansascityroofing dot com

roofingsupplyStore dot com

thanks.....

make una review/appraise for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Rankett and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.