Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551551 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins02324(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
hourl:

its a typo, look well

I made a typo error during the registration. So painful but I believe nothing is impossible.

House please help me check with eagle eyes if these two domain names worth buying.

Getquickfinance.com
Abruptloan.com

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
Akins02324:

I made a typo error during the registration. So painful but I believe nothing is impossible.

House please help me check with eagle eyes if these two domain names worth buying.

Getquickfinance.com
Abruptloan.com

Thanks

If you have money to gamble.. go ahead but its a waste.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 10:19pm On May 27, 2018
slimjosh43:

Hold on to that domain and slap a 10yr reg on it. I lost my biogasenergy.org nfncos I was damn broke... This is a quick low $xxxx

Lol ok.. look at the spelling

Immediately i saw the nAme, i knew it was error. Such names infact no worry grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2018
Farouksenior:

Lol ok.. look at the spelling

Immediately i saw the nAme, i knew it was error. Such names infact no worry grin

I greet you all, Abeg make una help me
check this names and how much I fit put
for the sales

arkansascityroofing dot com

roofingsupplyStore dot com

thanks.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:00pm On May 27, 2018
Sadiq3051:

I greet you all, Abeg make una help me
check this names and how much I fit put
for the sales

arkansascityroofing dot com

roofingsupplyStore dot com

thanks.....

I am not good with 3 words, wait for iyke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Birniwa(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2018
I've a domain name I want to hand-register which is related to cryptocurrency. Please is it advisable to use my own personal info? I plan to list the domain name for sale later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:55am On May 28, 2018
slimjosh43:

Joe styler on namepros can help.
Better still transfer name to your GoDaddy account, list it for sale through premium listing and buyer buys it.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:56am On May 28, 2018
2sexynet:

Contact Joe Styler on namepros asap
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:57am On May 28, 2018
slimjosh43:

Joe styler on namepros can help.
Better still transfer name to your GoDaddy account, list it for sale through premium listing and buyer buys it.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2018
Farouksenior:

I am not good with 3 words, wait for iyke
thanks boss....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by engrkunlex: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
The business concept, many employer wont share with you
Let’s me introduce myself to you, in order to lets you know am not here to scam anyone rather to break you from Financial hardship, Am here to strictly give information not advert or profile selling, am (Andrew O.K a.k.a engrkunlexy4u, am from Ibadan but base in Aba), I started the business during my service year in Aba, and today the rest is good story to tell.
Before I continue to explain, try to answer this question if you can, and also know some facts.
1. The largest selling of textile materials in Nigeria is which state?
2. Electronics container from oversea is entering lagos as Number 1 importer , while Textile,Okirika (Buskoro) is entering which state as Number 1 importer?
3. 70% of the shirts, pants trousers we used in Nigeria, is made from where (you will never know this, if you are not from Onitcha or Aba)?
Lets me share these amazing facts with you?

70% of boxers used in Nigeria is made from Aba (anybody with contrary evidence should quote me wrong), shirt they sell and jeans is directly made from Aba. The question is, are they Aba made? Nope and yes, what we called Aba made is simply lack of packaging and that is why someone like I and you is going to invest into all this area. Later, I will still share amazing things about Aba peoples you need to know.

Introduction into the business (Boxers)
Boxer is made of different materials, we have close to 7 materials, but the common type of materials in making boxer is majorly two in Nigeria today, check this link for the facts: http://dudeundies.com/news/7-mustknow-mens-underwear-fabric-types/ (Cotton and Bed sheets material), lets me explain to you, original Boxers materials is made using Cotton material (Shirt Material) because the texture is of high quality and it does not wash nor change the color after entering water, most packing shirt material we used are made of Cotton materials, it also does not absorb heat and the washing is very simple, you get this type of boxer in supermarket and good store. Lets me share of other the materials with you, called bed sheet material, go and look for a bed sheet material that brings color and remove hair after washing and you will understand what I want to explain, note: we have some bed sheet material that are costly but am sure they will never use that to produce boxer, only a big company use it, Bed sheets material is very cheap to get and most people get their profit from using that in producing boxer, as per say Nigeria like cheap things, Bed sheet materials has less (good) and thick textile texture, this is the type of boxer you wear and 2nd day your yarns and this stuff will begin to ask for fresh air (you get that line), where can I get that? Some fake supermarket store, aboki for road, omo igbo for road side, infact they can sell it for you at 150 to 200, they have already make their profit. It is left for you to choose what you want as a visionary business person.

Why you need to do the business
Do you know that 50% of ladies now wear boxer? Do you know that 10% of women (our Mother) also wear boxer? Do you also know that 80% of our papas now wear boxer and lastly do you know that 95% of grown up guys have nothing less than 3 boxers in their wardrobe? All this estimate was not so in the year past. Before our own generations wear pants, am still a young guy, our ladies don’t even wear boxers before, our mother don’t try it, while our father only wears pants or none. This facts should make you know that the paradigm of fashion is shifting and its for the best brain that will grab this profitable future opportunity and make it a reality. Another reason why you should do this business is, do you know that most people used to overlook the production of boxer and very few peoples knows how to sew boxer well, ask anybody in the North and western part of the country where they are producing boxer, they will tell you from yanki(abroad) or those guy that don’t have what to do.

The marketing strategies
I will like to explain from what worked for me during my service year and now I can be proud of it. Then we used to pick it at the rate of 200 naira and packed it into 3 in a good nylon for just 1000, the nylon at times attract peoples, people talk about Aba made, Simple definition of Aba made is what simply lack packaging and lack of well arrangement, though I know some people sew bad material for boxers and still sells. We give out to our fellow friends and also go to nearby store, banks and offices to deliver to them, some get attracted with the nylon and the color packed inside. Also, know that if people love you, even if they have 10 boxers at home, they will still buy from you, mostly, ladies sell faster than we guys you understand better.

How do I make my own profit?
The profit is very simple; first, ensure you are getting a good material from your supplier, because this will make your business sustainable for long. Imagine you are getting at 200 per one and you are packing it into 3 per 1 as in you pack 3 boxers inside one nylon for just start of 1000, mathematically, you gain 400 on it, which means 100+ on one boxers, may be after expenses of buying nylon and may be you want sticker to the nylon, you later make 100 on each boxer, I believe that is enough for anybody. Secondly, you can target supplying it out to people close to you, I have a guy who always acts as a middlemen for the boxer, he gets it and supply out to his people for sell, he made faster money than we do then. Making your profit depends on how you can think deep on it.

Risk attached to this Business
I believe there is no business without risk, any business that poses without risk must not be a genuine business. Number one risk is frustration? What do I mean, if you ever buy boxers from an untrusted person, and your customer started condemning your goods, you notice that frustration is the first thing that will come to you, advice, don’t go for anybody you cant trust in supplying you the boxer, and no matter what, never allow your customer to select boxer and that is why we packed it in a nylon, because all colour can never be so attracting, they compensate each other. Secondly, if you fail to establish market or target a market, you may be disappointed that it is easy to establish with mind but execution is a challenge, my advice for you is to talk about it to friends and family even your enemy and lets them comments about it. Lastly, You are the last risk, don’t join because I said its profitable, simply follow your dream and lets be fits into making it before you start, I started with my mind fits in making it, and today, after my NYSC, I stayed back in producing my own boxers and also work as an IT executive for one popular radio station in the city.

NOTE:
The business is sweet, but if you don’t have right mind of making it, don’t start it. Today, am supplying to different state today simply because I started the business from my mind after gathering all the facts needed and I develop a right attitude towards it. I started producing my own with less than 200, 000 today, though I invested more than that into it now.
If you will like me to supply you anywhere you are in the country, I can incur the cost of sending it but it will be (a pack) which is 25 pieces inside a pack nylon at N5,000 for now, I will pack 3 in 1 boxer separately from your 25 pieces as a sample for you, you pay after receiving it, you pay to the person that will give to you or from where you will get it from after bargain on sending it, I will only incur the cost of transporting it for the first time and subsequently you pay for the transportation on your own, all is to clear your doubt about it.

:If you have interest on how to make your own boxer with less than 200, 000, just drop your mail on this forum, I will mail you.
Note: I dont sell a fancy Boxer,i only produce what will last long for the consumer, so dont be disappointed getting my boxer and not seeing oyo-yo,and also i dont come here to advertize, only to sensitized. We can only promise you the best

Note: If you are in Lagos or Abuja and you are ready to invest in Bulk supply or partner kindly send a text or call: 08038662353.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2018
Birniwa:
I've a domain name I want to hand-register which is related to cryptocurrency. Please is it advisable to use my own personal info? I plan to list the domain name for sale later.
Whose info would you like to use? Would you like to use mine? If you are the owner if the domain name why then asking? Is there any danger in using your information? OK! I can understand, you don't want them to know you are a Nigerian !
James brown said "I 'm Black and proud" when there was trouble with blacks in America.

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbm2016(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2018
Buy legit and authentic fiverr reviews at cheap price.
I also teach whiteboard, 2d and motion graphics animation
Check my profile to see samples
You can contact me on whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2018
please house I tried to pay for a domain on 1and1 and I am getting this error, pics below

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2018
OmoDavido:
please house I tried to pay for a domain on 1and1 and I am getting this error, pics below
It was flagged because you are using VPN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2018
leunamme93:

It was flagged because you are using VPN

I have off the vpn app but still getting the same error on my fbn and gtb master card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2018
OmoDavido:

I have off the vpn app but still getting the same error on my fbn and gtb master card

clear your cache and cookies.
use another browser probably in incognito mode.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AgbeleYourmi(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
I WISH TO KNOW MORE.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gentlevin: 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
This is really interesting@op..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WendySalisu: 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
This is a really cool post. It's so funny how we have all the information we need at the tip of our fingers, but still choose not to use it. In this century, information is key and vital to the success of everyone. With the right information we can achieve just about anything and succeed in our various businesses. Making money online, though in most cases requires certain skills that you give as a service in exchange for money and it sometimes requires you paying for something to get a higher reward, like an investment. However, a lot of people mix it all up, they take up every new opportunity without proper research into what it's really all about.

Another problem is, after making money online, most people just spend it on the wrong things and end up right where they started.
Do you know that you can make your money work for you when you leave it to grow with PAGE FINANCIALS? With Page Financials you can earn up to 20% more, and this is better than just leaving it in your bank account to depreciate after several deductions from the bank for one charge or the other. This is the most secure investment platform I've seen in Nigeria recently. With Page, your money won't just be safe but will also add more value than you expect.
Make money online and make more money on PAGE FINANCIALS. Just visit: Pagefinancials.com to start.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 3:48pm On May 28, 2018
Good day people!
I have two domains for sale

Kansas/roofing/contractors.com
Neworleans/trucking.com

How good are they?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:51pm On May 28, 2018
Craigbrown4076:
Good day people!
I have two domains for sale

Kansas/roofing/contractors.com
Neworleans/trucking.com

How good are they?
Fair bro. Just outbound and price between $200 to $300
Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
haykay2005:
Fair bro. Just outbound and price between $200 to $300 Good luck
bro how you see these domains?
Arkansas / city / roofing
Roofing / supply / store
all in dot com..

thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2018
Hello people, anyone willing to share how we can contact end users with the coming of this new GDPR policy.
Gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:39pm On May 28, 2018
Floyd45:
Hello people, anyone willing to share how we can contact end users with the coming of this new GDPR policy.
Gracias
Gdpr is in effect since may 25 , though some whois info is still visible ...I use whoxy dot com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adfolak(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2018
Been on expeireddomains.net since monrning targeting when expired domains will be released but there seems no good expired domains today. Am i the onnly person experiencing this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nuru16dz(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
One big problem facing a lot of people in this our dear country Nigeria is how to make money to cater for our basic needs.

Unfortunately, the number of jobs out there as compared to those looking for them are rather unencouraging. I can say that there are 500 job seeker to every 1 vacancy, if not more than.

This is because most of us were brought up to have the mentality of;

Got To School - Get Good Grades - Graduate = And Then You'll Get A Good Paying Job!

Unfortunately, that system stopped working in NIGERIA long long long long time ago!

Even some of us who already have “good businesses” still struggle BIG TIME to sell well and sustain them.

And then to worsen it all, we keep blaming our situation on "Recession" "No Money"... while naively folding our arms and consoling ourselves by saying:
“e go better, e go better”

Well I'm sorry to burst your empty hopes, things are NOT going to get better if you don't wake up this minute and take a drastic step towards changing your tomorrow for the better.

All my life, I have lived to see most people hope for a better tomorrow… but it never came to them, at least not until now!

The truth is that I was actually there too…

But I knew something needed to change. There is no way I would have a certain mindset, do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different and better result from what I have always gotten!

So the true hunt for a better life began for me… and I finally got it right a couple of years back!

While surfing the internet, something almost everyone of us do everyday with our phones to waste time, I came across a blog post and believe me, it changed my life for good!

I was fortunate to learn some legitimate online selling tips that have worked for me and believe me, it's working for a lot of people out there too!

The good thing about this is:

I'm 100% sure that you already have the basic required tool to learn the tricks of how to get something to sell and quadruple your sales.

And if you already have something to sell, then good for you because you can use it to sell almost anything and succeed BIG TIME!!!

Okay, let it not be like I'm sweet talking you, go check it out for yourself here and see what many others are already getting while you're still here hoping; “e go better, e go better”.

http:///nEcommerce

Sceptical about clicking the link because you fear being scammed? Well, I understand you because I initially felt so too, but I clicked it anyway…

And lucky you! It's purely legit! This I can 100% confirm to you because I have crossed your fears.

So its left to you to take that one GIANT step towards your successful tomorrow by CLICKING http:///nEcommerce NOW.

PS: Don't wait until later O! check it NOW before it's too late because the link may stop working after some time.

It's your future and I hope you'll begin to mould it well right from this minute!

I'll be waiting for you to come back and thank me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
jamih:

Gdpr is in effect since may 25 , though some whois info is still visible ...I use whoxy dot com

I know it has been in effect since May 25. Is this site as reliable ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Keyz1, Brandwiser, harrykewell and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.