Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563784 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
olobemotors:

Really appreciate your contributions , thanks a bunch....seems my work is now cut out for me.
depending on how it goes, I might eventually buy the domain especially since the buy it now tag as an option of gradual/instalmental payments over a period of 12 months. I really want the future website to have an international appeal hence my worry over the issue

Thanks once again, you are highly appreciated

You are welcome ..wish you good luck in your endeavors.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
All the ogas here, I need help with find buyers for this domain kingsportroofing.com

Will appreciate everyone input, abeg let you padi here smile too for Domain business......list of possible end-users will be great

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Hello gurus, just purchase the domain

cryptonebulas.com

Any values and potential end-users in it?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olobemotors(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
jamih:

You are welcome ..wish you good luck in your endeavors.

On a second thought, my developer, who seems to be very keen on the project as requested that we ignore the other domain for now and focus on building and promoting the website to the fullest, after which one can purchase the other domain when this one starts to pay off. Don't know how long this would take but the website would b on by this time next month if we stay on course

but I'm thinking this might not be too good as it seems to me like giving the owner of the other domain a big reason to hike his/her price as much as possible or do you guys think I shouldn't bother about it like he said. Please kindly advice on this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2018
awoofawoo:

cryptonebulas.com

Thanks
Type that domain name to Google, Bing, send mail to each and every websites that pops up

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2018
I would like to konw whether the Nigerian debit card expecially the GTB bank card is still allowed to purchase domain name at namesilo.
At hykepromotions and other oga in the house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
akinz5:
I would like to konw whether the Nigerian debit card expecially the GTB bank card is still allowed to purchase domain name at namesilo.
At hykepromotions and other oga in the house.
very much working.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
olobemotors:

On a second thought, my developer, who seems to be very keen on the project as requested that we ignore the other domain for now and focus on building and promoting the website to the fullest, after which one can purchase the other domain when this one starts to pay off. Don't know how long this would take but the website would b on by this time next month if we stay on course

but I'm thinking this might not be too good as it seems to me like giving the owner of the other domain a big reason to hike his/her price as much as possible or do you guys think I shouldn't bother about it like he said. Please kindly advice on this.
Negotiate with Hugedomains if that's the domain of your choice. The advantages of a quality domain is enormous.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
olobemotors:

As a domain seller,
Once u build up and come later to buy,
We jack up price

'Cos we know u gat no oda options
And ur in our hands.
I have one guy like u too, very sturborn .

I have decided to tk the price to 7k usd so he will feel d heat ( also told him i will sale to any competitor dt comes ) grin

Think carefully before u leap.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sysengr(f): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Heyzee5:

No minimum, no maximum! Just list in as many market places as you can. Try these marketplaces: afternic, sedo, uniregistry, undeveloped e.t.c
Ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GregJo: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
awoofawoo:

cryptonebulas.com

Thanks

I'm curious. Why would you buy the name if you weren't sure of the value or potential end-users in it?

Are you just willing to gamble your cash for something you're not sure of?

Sorry. Just curious

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
GregJo:

I'm curious. Why would you buy the name if you weren't sure of the value or potential end-users in it?

Are you just willing to gamble your cash for something you're not sure of?

Sorry. Just curious

Crypto and Nebulas are the two keywords in the domain. Both keyword are English word.....
Similar domains exist .....aside crypto keyword domains are in high demand and command good price....same with the other keyword.

Most crypto keyword domains were sold over 3 figures.....maybe I am a speculator......bounty chaser!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Farouksenior:

As a domain seller,
Once u build up and come later to buy,
We jack up price

'Cos we know u gat no oda options
And ur in our hands.
I have one guy like u too, very sturborn .

I have decided to tk the price to 7k usd so he will feel d heat ( also told him i will sale to any competitor dt comes ) grin

Think carefully before u leap.

From what you said...... It seems your developer may actually own the domain you chasing snd could play you big time. Just my opinion thus.

I have no experience on this domain business. The gurus here may have much better input.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Carmal90:

Type that domain name to Google, Bing, send mail to each and every websites that pops up

Thank will do..... Problem is I'm not good at spoting potential End-users......that why I am asking here.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
What's the exchanged rate of $1 to Naira as at the last time you use GTB Naira debit card to buy domain name using namesilo?
I await your response Sir!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
awoofawoo:

From what you said...... It seems your developer may actually own the domain you chasing snd could play you big time. Just my opinion thus.

I have no experience on this domain business. The gurus here may have much better input.

Read up well bro.
I am a domain seller cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Farouksenior:

Read up well bro.
I am a domain seller cheesy

Aah boss thought you newbie like me......... I salute....folk like no dey fall for any trick
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
awoofawoo:

Aah boss thought you newbie like me......... I salute....folk like no dey fall for any trick

Still newbie bro. E get one guy level i wan reach. Abdulbasit...

So mk i hang here dey learn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ReppingLocals(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Pls hw can i get the email address of potential end users
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
akinz5:
What's the exchanged rate of $1 to Naira as at the last time you use GTB Naira debit card to buy domain name using namesilo?
I await your response Sir!
$367
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
olobemotors:

If you build site before buying the domain you might loose traffic to Huge domain, so when they notice increase in traffic they will jack up the price. by then you will have no choice than to pay their new price or least pay the 2k BIn placed on it.
Imho, don't build the site yet.
You can pay through monthly plan and negotiate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 4:32am On Jul 11, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] grin

hello been following and reading this thread since I got into domaining. out of curiosity whats the least and most amount of time it took you to sell a domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Bailout:
[color=#770077][/color] grin

hello been following and reading this thread since I got into domaining. out of curiosity whats the least and most amount of time it took you to sell a domain
No Specific time to sell a domain. domaining is an investment. it's all about buying quality domains. reselling it is just a matter of time. Personally I have sold domains within day, 8 days and at times 12 days after I bought it. And there are some domains that have been in my portfolio for the past 6 months or more. However if you need money fast, buy high CPC and competitive domain, put a Buy it now price below $500 WITH a landing page and do outbounding. this is one of the faster ways to sell a domain within 32 days.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olobemotors(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2018
jamih:

If you build site before buying the domain you might loose traffic to Huge domain, so when they notice increase in traffic they will jack up the price. by then you will have no choice than to pay their new price or least pay the 2k BIn placed on it.
Imho, don't build the site yet.
You can pay through monthly plan and negotiate.

My fears exactly..... God willing I'll purchase the domain, outright /monthly plan. Thanks to everyone for your input you are all highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by man2frayo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
iykepromotions:
No Specific time to sell a domain. domaining is an investment. it's all about buying quality domains. reselling it is just a matter of time. Personally I have sold domains within day, 8 days and at times 12 days after I bought it. And there are some domains that have been in my portfolio for the past 6 months or more. However if you need money fast, buy high CPC and competitive domain, put a Buy it now price below $500 WITH a landing page and do outbounding. this is one of the faster ways to sell a domain within 32 days.

Regards.

how do I get high CPC domain name, do you use software in getting it? cos all av been seeing are without it am so curious to know or you buy auction domains.

more also throw more light on what u meant by landing page.

another quick one, can I buy domain from godaddy using my access bank visa savings account card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
man2frayo:

how do I get high CPC domain name, do you use software in getting it? cos all av been seeing are without it am so curious to know or you buy auction domains.

more also throw more light on what u meant by landing page.

another quick one, can I buy domain from godaddy using my access bank visa savings account card?
yea bro,you can use your Access bank Visa Card for domain purchase. However,i'll advice you buy your domain from Namesilo dot com. Their site is user friendly.you can easily navigate the site. .on the other hand,you can buy from godaddy if u want since they are the biggest registrar in d domain biz....advice: make youtube and google your friend and subscribe to Iyke's membership program or anyone u deem capable because you need to understand how domain flipping works b4 u start spending..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ulu45: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iykepromotions, do you have any filter tool for expired domains.net or u manually go through the list till u see/find what you u want?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just sold a name @ brandpa for $2,200. Sorry this is the first time I won't be revealing much details in order not to offend the buyer and brandpa
Hint : it's a clever play on original dictionary word. Purchased at namepros for $10 and held for 5 months

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
haykay2005:
Just sold a name @ brandpa for $2,200. Sorry this is the first time I won't be revealing much details in order not to offend the buyer and brandpa
Hint : it's a clever play on original dictionary word. Purchased at namepros for $10 and held for 5 months
wow,congrats bro,we are following. More sales to us...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
jefy:
wow,congrats bro,we are following. More sales to us...
Thanks. Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brave9ja, elyte89, AAA593 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.