Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550920 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ulu45: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
haykay2005:
Just sold a name @ brandpa for $2,200. Sorry this is the first time I won't be revealing much details in order not to offend the buyer and brandpa
Hint : it's a clever play on original dictionary word. Purchased at namepros for $10 and held for 5 months
Bloody!
Congratz bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
haykay2005:
Just sold a name @ brandpa for $2,200. Sorry this is the first time I won't be revealing much details in order not to offend the buyer and brandpa
Hint : it's a clever play on original dictionary word. Purchased at namepros for $10 and held for 5 months
Congratulobia
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Promxy94:

Congratulobia
Ulu45:

Bloody!
Congratz bro
Thanks bros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by man2frayo(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2018
jefy:

yea bro,you can use your Access bank Visa Card for domain purchase. However,i'll advice you buy your domain from Namesilo dot com. Their site is user friendly.you can easily navigate the site. .on the other hand,you can buy from godaddy if u want since they are the biggest registrar in d domain biz....advice: make youtube and google your friend and subscribe to Iyke's membership program or anyone u deem capable because you need to understand how domain flipping works b4 u start spending..

thanks jefy..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 1:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Just submitted two names to Brandon and brandbucket...... I need to know if it is permissible to list those elsewhere or not?

Thanks

Note: both name are under review..not approved yet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 3:52am On Jul 12, 2018
am sorry but how do you even find dictionary words to buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biz1234: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2018
I am pleased to have learnt a lot about domain parking business, this still stress the fact that online business remains a reliable source of making money.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2018
haykay2005:

Thanks bros

Bro how did you pay people on name pros.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Am a newbie in this business sha but from the little I have learnt so far I think I can answer your question.
To get high CPC and high competition (CO) domains you will use the filter on expireddomains.net site. Simply click on filter then go to adwords check for CPC and add any number of CPC you wish the filter should filter out for you.
If you want short domain or high traffic names you can play around with the filter. Thanks
man2frayo:

how do I get high CPC domain name, do you use software in getting it? cos all av been seeing are without it am so curious to know or you buy auction domains.

more also throw more light on what u meant by landing page.

another quick one, can I buy domain from godaddy using my access bank visa savings account card?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by prdeal: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2018
If you are an aspiring online entrepreneur in Nigeria join the largest business resource group for Nigerians to learn how to start a business, learn several types of online business and be guided to succeed in business. Here is the link. join now

https://mobile./YoungNigerianBusinessMinds/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
temmy59:

Bro how did you pay people on name pros.
PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ulu45: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2018
haykay2005:

Thanks bros
Bro, How do u get d contact details of endusers now that GDPR has killed Whois?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
haykay2005:

PayPal
I forgot you can't receive with PayPal in Nigeria but you can send with it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm still a beginner. I noticed that 90% of my search result on expireddomain are three or more words domains.making it look kinda odd.Is it okay to buy this kinda domains?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by man2frayo(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2018
cyriletifit:
Am a newbie in this business sha but from the little I have learnt so far I think I can answer your question.
To get high CPC and high competition (CO) domains you will use the filter on expireddomains.net site. Simply click on filter then go to adwords check for CPC and add any number of CPC you wish the filter should filter out for you.
If you want short domain or high traffic names you can play around with the filter. Thanks

ur comment is amazing, thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Is bakersfieldbailbond.com a good buy? How much $ should I place on it? Thanks. Cc iykepromotins hayka2005 expertix treasure28 farouksenior 2sexycom nd co
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2018
haykay2005:

PayPal

Congrats on your sales bro.
Please, have you had any problem paying by Paypal GnS on namepros? Or do sellers demand to be paid with FnF? I see "Paypal for trusted members alone or for members with 10+ positive feedback" etc I'm just curious if a business Paypal(unverified) that only has GnS and Mass payment options can be accepted by anyone there.
In short, how did you start using Paypal there and gained trust?
Sorry for my long question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
hourl:
Is bakersfieldbailbon.com a good buy? How much $ should I place on it? Thanks. Cc iykepromotins hayka2005 expertix treasure28 farouksenior 2sexycom nd co
hum,that domain name doesn't ring a bell..plz don't just buy, due research is key.name combinations should b logical and must make sense.. One word domains are hard to come by,hence, geo domains + service e.g NewYorkdoughnut.com or ohioPlumping.com
use estibot.com or go daddy appraisal to knw d worth of your domain,this may also help in determining whether to go for a particular domain.. The pros may have something better to say.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2018
jefy:
hum,that domain name doesn't ring a bell..plz don't just buy, due research is key.name combinations should b logical and must make sense.. One word domains are hard to come by,hence, geo domains + service e.g NewYorkdoughnut.com or ohioPlumping.com
use estibot.com or go daddy appraisal to knw d worth of your domain,this may also help in determining whether to go for a particular domain.. The pros may have something better to say.
bakersfield is a united state city of over 300k people and Bailbond is a big business in U.S. Use google bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
hourl:
Is bakersfieldbailbon.com a good buy? How much $ should I place on it? Thanks. Cc iykepromotins hayka2005 expertix treasure28 farouksenior 2sexycom nd co
Not a good buy and if you've already bought, asking for a refund is adviseable no matter the amount.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
please guys how can I search for trademark of a name thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
iykepromotions:
Not a good buy and if you've already bought, asking for a refund is adviseable no matter the amount.

Pls how do create professional email from the domain you want to sell or do you just use free emails like Gmail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
haykay2005:
congrats bro. you are on fire! make una pack all the domain name money ooo grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
2sexynet:
congrats bro. you are on fire! make una pack all the domain name money ooo grin grin
Ok sir grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
biuti:

Congrats on your sales bro.
Please, have you had any problem paying by Paypal GnS on namepros? Or do sellers demand to be paid with FnF? I see "Paypal for trusted members alone or for members with 10+ positive feedback" etc I'm just curious if a business Paypal(unverified) that only has GnS and Mass payment options can be accepted by anyone there.
In short, how did you start using Paypal there and gained trust?
Sorry for my long question.
I always insist Gns cos that's the only option my country supports. We are not the only country facing such challenges. I know India is facing the same problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
haykay2005:

I always insist Gns cos that's the only option my country supports. We are not the only country facing such challenges. I know India is facing the same problem

Okay, thanks. You use Nigeria Paypal? How do you accept payment from people that pay through only Paypal there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sadiq3051:
please guys how can I search for trademark of a name thanks...
Use trademarkia.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
hourl:

bakersfield is a united state city of over 300k people and Bailbond is a big business in U.S. Use google bro.
. Ok Bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goldenguts(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Domaining no easy sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Use trademarkia.com
thanks boss...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
ogas in the house pls is there any potential in the domain - secretdonors/com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.