Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557397 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Hello guys. Some questions.

1.) What are the meaning of these parameter headings in expireddomains i.e. DP, WBY, ABY, CO, SG, ACR, and Dmoz.
2) The figures represented in Backlinks (BL) and Cost Per Click (CPC), are they really true?

I checked some names there for BL on smallseotools and the difference is huge. Names with more than 1k BL on expireddomains have less than 100 BL listed on smallseotools. Or is there a better BL checker I can use?
Thanks

Haykay2005 and other gurus
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
haykay2005:
Just sold a name @ brandpa for $2,200. Sorry this is the first time I won't be revealing much details in order not to offend the buyer and brandpa
Hint : it's a clever play on original dictionary word. Purchased at namepros for $10 and held for 5 months
Congratulations. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tallfam(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is really a gr8 work from you sir........pls i am just seeing dis for d 1st time and am so much interested.......... I don't know if u can help to explain more on how to start...... For starters like me....tank u sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ulu45: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bosses, I have a question pls.
What happens to ur domain name if it gets zero bid after d auction period?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tallfam(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
you are teaching and coaching in a clear and simple manner, I must say that u deserve a medal for ur selfless and humane disposition. I have read page to page on ur thread on nairaland till i dont till get the idea of domain name and am really interested atleast to ave source of income, no job since graduation, pls i dont know if u can help me and enlight me more on the steps on how to start, how to sale, and so on. I would be very gr8ful if u can help sir. Once again more grease to ur able elbows, keep ur integrity intact,it will take u places.

And have sending gmail message is not giving through dats y I placed it on did platform
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Made my first sale on namesilo $525 Just a day after puttin the domain on sale.!
Thank you God o
Please i need advice on how to safely payout

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:
Made my first sale on namesilo $525 Just a day after puttin the domain on sale.!
Thank you God o

Waoo congratulations wish you more sales...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:
Thank you God o
Good. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:
Thank you God o
Congrats. Use Bitcoin. Your funds will be eligible for withdrawal after 7 days.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Tallfam:
This is really a gr8 work from you sir........pls i am just seeing dis for d 1st time and am so much interested.......... I don't know if u can help to explain more on how to start...... For starters like me....tank u sir
many information and practicals has been dropped here. However making money online requires more seriousness and determination. do more private research on your own EVEN outside this thread(it helps) or visit Julanky.com for direct mentorship, training and practicals.

Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congrats. Use Bitcoin. Your funds will be eligible for withdrawal after 7 days.

Thank you but how do i cash out the coin
Please an elaborate reply would be needed
And can I instead wire through payooneer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:
Thank you God o

Congrats bro! Stil looking out for my first sale! Can u disclose the name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ulu45: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:
Thank you God o
Congrats bro.
Two quick questions:

How much did u get d name for?
How long did u hold it for?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
@iykepromotions: I will also like you to explain the bitcoin withdrawal method.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Ulu45:

Congrats bro.
Two quick questions:

How much did u get d name for?
How long did u hold it for?

@6.99 on namesilo
And about 7days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:

Thank you but how do i cash out the coin
Please an elaborate reply would be needed
And can I instead wire through payooneer
Bitcoin has more value now more than PayPal or payoneer. To use this method is quite easy. After 7 days that your domain has been sold, you can withdraw your funds. To do this, login to your account, click on "marketplace manager" once opened, click on "pending payouts" tick on the particular fund and scroll down, you will see payment method, click on the Bitcoin option or any other option of your choice. Screenshots below;

To use Bitcoin, you can get a Bitcoin wallet or use exchangers services; the exchangers will simply give you his or her wallet ID number which you will fill at namesilo payout section. Once paid he or she will buy the funds and credit your local bank account same day. I don't know much about Bitcoin[b]Screenshots below;[/b] for now so I still make use of exchangers for this, A nairalander, Treasure has been rendering a great service on this.

Regards.

cc;Heezee5

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
Bitcoin has more value now more than PayPal or payoneer. To use this method is quite easy. After 7 days that your domain has been sold, you can withdraw your funds. To do this, login to your account, click on "marketplace manager" once opened, click on "pending payouts" tick on the particular fund and scroll down, you will see payment method, click on the Bitcoin option or any other option of your choice. Screenshots below;

To use Bitcoin, you can get a Bitcoin wallet or use exchangers services; the exchangers will simply give you his or her wallet ID number which you will fill at namesilo payout section. Once paid he or she will buy the funds and credit your local bank account same day. I don't know much about Bitcoin[b]Screenshots below;[/b] for now so I still make use of exchangers for this, A nairalander, Treasure has been rendering a great service on this.

Regards.

cc;Heezee5

Thank you for your reply, would you mind connecting me as i require his service.
Much appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
How can i change the sale option of my domain which is currently on namesilo to make "Make an offer" and "Buy it now". The current sale option is "Place a bid" and "Buy it now".
I have checked everywhere on Namesilo but i couldn't find the feature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Folarinibrahim1:
How can i change the sale option of my domain which is currently on namesilo to make "Make an offer" and "Buy it now". The current sale option is "Place a bid" and "Buy it now".
I have checked everywhere on Namesilo but i couldn't find the feature.
Go to market place manager, click active sales and click modify on the domain you want to modify
Change your sales type to offer/counter offer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
£1 .co.uk domain registration on names.co.uk. Take advantage before it ends! Cheers!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:

Go to market place manager, click active sales and click modify on the domain you want to modify
Change your sales type to offer/counter offer

Thanks...Found it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
iykepromotions:

Regards.

cc;Heezee5
Sorry what of wire transfer to a domicillary account here in Nigeria
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bailout(f): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Folarinibrahim1:
Thanks...Found it
Your welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bailout:

You can do so if you have dom account and you just need to send your bank account details
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Bailout:

That's the wire transfer; the last option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GregJo: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bailout:

Thank you for your reply, would you mind connecting me as i require his service.
Much appreciated

what's the domain you sold?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
tranxo:
Hello guys. Some questions.

1.) What are the meaning of these parameter headings in expireddomains i.e. DP, WBY, ABY, CO, SG, ACR, and Dmoz.
2) The figures represented in Backlinks (BL) and Cost Per Click (CPC), are they really true?

I checked some names there for BL on smallseotools and the difference is huge. Names with more than 1k BL on expireddomains have less than 100 BL listed on smallseotools. Or is there a better BL checker I can use?
Thanks

Haykay2005 and other gurus
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
iykepromotions:
That's the wire transfer; the last option.
I don't know what you have encountered about wire transfer, but me I think it is the best and the safest for now. Can you imagine that there is no any commission taken out of your proceeds at GTbank. But may I hear from you what you have encountered with wire transfer, because i have been collecting proceeds from namejet /Gtbank since January via wire transfer and it has been so good so far without any extra commission from the bank.
Do other banks charged for wire inflows? Or charged more than the commission that the exchangers will charge? I know quite well that when you are sending money via wire the banks do charge but I do not know of inflows.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
expertix:

I don't know what you have encountered about wire transfer, but me I think it is the best and the safest for now. Can you imagine that there is no any commission taken out of your proceeds at GTbank. But may I hear from you what you have encountered with wire transfer, because i have been collecting proceeds from namejet /Gtbank since January via wire transfer and it has been so good so far without any extra commission from the bank.
Do other banks charged for wire inflows? Or charged more than the commission that the exchangers will charge? I know quite well that when you are sending money via wire the banks do charge but I do not know of inflows.
How do you pay for transfers to eNom when your domain sells on Namejet. eNom rejected my orders because of my geo location.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2018
For starters where do we start from? Feedback appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2018
@iykepromotions please kindly help me out with the domain sales letter .Email is omeoduh@yahoo.com
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ovii123(m), Abdulasod and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.