Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557028 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zimakod(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2018
You can money playing games to test your IQ here : https:///2zQjbYk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
That's the wire transfer; the last option.
Please SirWhat do Ido with this?Opt-in to the Afternic Premium Network with Your Registrar
Inbox
x

Afternic DLS <Service@afternic.com>
Jul 14 (3 days ago)
to me
Opt-in Notification

Dear Tajudeen Adebayo,

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

buyingdigitalcoin.com for $
kansascityofficefurniture.com for $

For questions or assistance, please contact our customer service department at
1-866-351-9586 (U.S.) or +1 781-839-7990 (Worldwide).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Please SirWhat do Ido with this?Opt-in to the Afternic Premium Network with Your Registrar
Inbox
x

Afternic DLS <Service@afternic.com>
Jul 14 (3 days ago)
to me
Opt-in Notification

Dear Tajudeen Adebayo,

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

buyingdigitalcoin.com for $
kansascityofficefurniture.com for $

For questions or assistance, please contact our customer service department at
1-866-351-9586 (U.S.) or +1 781-839-7990 (Worldwide).
did you request for it? if yes then click on the link to continue na,that means you want to list on their marketplace.Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
tranxo:

How do you pay for transfers to eNom when your domain sells on Namejet. eNom rejected my orders because of my geo location.

That is usual challenge we normally face with enom, you need to write to the namejet business desk via BusinessServices@NameJet.com and give them your IP address so that they can help you configure your enom account with your IP; but then, you must be available to do the transfer as soon as you are informed of the configuration so that you are done before your IP changes once again. IP in Nigeria do changed at random.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
expertix
tranxo:

How do you pay for transfers to eNom when your domain sells on Namejet. eNom rejected my orders because of my geo location.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
tranxo:
expertix

You must add your Naira Mastercard or visa card on your enom account and then when you initiate any transfer, the payment will be taken from your account immediately. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Testapep:

did you request for it? if yes then click on the link to continue na,that means you want to list on their marketplace.Thanks
I listed in their marketplace, they never sent any link to me but only the above that they frequently sent. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2018
IDEALCASH:
I listed in their marketplace, they never sent any link to me but only the above that they frequently sent. thanks
Same issue am experiencing with them at the moment.
No link to click that's the worst of it all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Nothing to worry about. it's their premium listing request. once you opt in, your domain will be listed in several marketplaces and sales outlets that partners with afternic. This is an advantage of selling such a domain fast due to wide exposure and the quality of your domain. Nothing else to do, you will get a mail from your registrar, simply click on the long link to opt in.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Promxy94:

Same issue am experiencing with them at the moment.
No link to click that's the worst of it all
It really annoying; I just don't know how to stop it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
expertix:

I don't know what you have encountered about wire transfer, but me I think it is the best and the safest for now. Can you imagine that there is no any commission taken out of your proceeds at GTbank. But may I hear from you what you have encountered with wire transfer, because i have been collecting proceeds from namejet /Gtbank since January via wire transfer and it has been so good so far without any extra commission from the bank.
Do other banks charged for wire inflows? Or charged more than the commission that the exchangers will charge? I know quite well that when you are sending money via wire the banks do charge but I do not know of inflows.
No issue at all. Actually my first domain sale proceeds was collected using my dom account. but after that, I have been making use of paypal or bitcoin simply because of low commission, Exchange rate differences and fast payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Nothing to worry about. it's their premium listing request. once you opt in, your domain will be listed in several marketplaces and sales outlets that partners with afternic. This is an advantage of selling such a domain fast due to wide exposure and the quality of your domain. Nothing else to do, you will get a mail from your registrar, simply click on the long link to opt in.

Big thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have read this thread from page 1 to the last page in 5 days..this is how serious I want to take this business ..ikenna obi nwanne I duff my hat for you. contact you soon.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bailout:

Thank you but how do i cash out the coin
Please an elaborate reply would be needed
And can I instead wire through payooneer

To me bitcoin cash out would be the best and fastest without worries; I.e if you are familiar with crypto currency; use luno for you withdrawal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thayorla101: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
@iykepromotions please kindly help me out with the domain sales letter .Email: thayorlhasisor101@gmail.com
Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good evening y'all.......Any tips for a beginner ,Av listed my domain bought from namesilo on afternic and underdevelop.So far, no sales. Is there anyway to boost my chances

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks
expertix:

You must add your Naira Mastercard or visa card on your enom account and then when you initiate any transfer, the payment will be taken from your account immediately. Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
No issue at all. Actually my first domain sale proceeds was collected using my dom account. but after that, I have been making use of paypal or bitcoin simply because of low commission, Exchange rate differences and fast payment.

OK! OK, But when you received your money via wire in to your account, you then withdraw in Dollar and exchange it from Mallam Aboki of your choice.
One thing I don't know now is that does the exchange rate via paypal carry more values than having it in raw cash? I think having it in raw cash is more better and more valuable with Aboki exchangers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Please are Nigerians allowed to list on sedo.
Because after submitting my signed certification, I got blocked, when I inquired, I was told that its security check measures.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Promxy94:
Because after submitting my signed certification, I got blocked, when I inquired, I was told that its security check measures.

Nigeria is allowed once you submit your valid bank statement n your means of identification.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Promxy94:
We are very much accepted. But why are you blocked; what certificate did you submitted?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2018
expertix:

We are very much accepted. But why are you blocked; what certificate did you submitted?
The membership certification before you can list.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fikhayo(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Pls help me appraise this domain InsuranceAgentWebsiteDesign.com
Cc iykepromotions expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akanbiolawale(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2018
fikhayo:
Pls help me appraise this domain InsuranceAgentWebsiteDesign.com
Cc iykepromotions expertix
Crap IMO, but a domain is worth what it's worth to an end user.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fikhayo(m): 1:18am On Jul 20, 2018
akanbiolawale:
Crap IMO, but a domain is worth what it's worth to an end user.
Guess i shouldnt bother buying it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2018
Sadiq3051:

Nigeria is allowed once you submit your valid bank statement n your means of identification.
I sent does documents over two weeks ago; nothing since then;
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Agathabishen(f): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2018
iykepromotions:

how do I start this business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Summer promo at nominalia.com...1.9€ (#855) for dot com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
jamih:
Summer promo at nominalia.com...1.9€ (#855) for dot com
What's the procedure
Any code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
haykay2005:

Ok sir grin
who here is among those that registered NigeriaAir.ng, NigeriaAir.com.ng... some oyibo sef enter pick the .co LOL grin grin grin grin

NigeriaAirOnline.com ? Those .com.ng and .ng will be taken by the government and the funds refunded... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: chrisdking1(m), Tunni and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.